forum

Get This Map To #1 Most Played!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JohnWickOnOsu
!ATTENTION MANIA PLAYERS!

Standard has held the record too long for the most played beatmap in osu! history. We must rise up to change that. Together we can rise up and work together to skyrocket this map into the #1 position.

This is no easy task, and we will need thousands, even tens of thousands of people to accomplish this goal, but I believe in us. If we can get 20,000 players to put in 20 attempts each day (about 10 minutes a day) for 1 year, we can not only beat it, but destroy the record.

To not get this post taken down, I will not link the map here but instead I have created a Discord with the sole purpose of getting this map to #1 most played status. The beatmap link along with more specific information about this goal will be posted there.

Please join me in this quest to take down the standard players and GET THIS MAP TO THE TOP!

The current record to beat is 113.2 million plays.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/gGUBANugW8

@GMTs if you lock this thread like you did my last one you a little boy to me 👦.
Wimpy Cursed
nah
Topic Starter
JohnWickOnOsu

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

nah
can you spread the word then please 🥺
Wimpy Cursed
also nah
Topic Starter
JohnWickOnOsu

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

also nah
ok
Ikuyo_Kita
I will #BeThere
THAT_otaku
Hola senior please keep discord advertising/links strictly in: community/forums/topics/501854?n=1 Ty :)