forum

Hyadain - Hyadain's JoJo YuJo (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kiddly
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年10月7日 at 13:34:04

Artist: Hyadain
Title: Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou (TV Size)
Source: Nichijou
Tags: Tsuka Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou
BPM: 200
Filesize: 1803kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Collab (4.9 stars, 378 notes)
  2. Hard (4.99 stars, 245 notes)
  3. Normal (2.75 stars, 107 notes)
Download: Hyadain - Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
日常完結紀念!

collab by me & tsuka,you know it.
hvick225
hahahaha
AisamaDX
\()/
Asagiri Mai
two me one face
y u c a
2_2
sisiJiang
几年没发过贴了 :roll:
subarasikibuta
诶……………~
rustbell
wt

edit: f
Rex
:!:
ArzatoRx

Asagiri Mai wrote:

two me one face
freefish
vivicat
Shinkuu
kiddly,me plz you eat fly
ignorethis
kiddly, me please you eat fly
Gottwald
kiddlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :o
PeaChick
神!!!! :D
Deye
yooo~
Aenna
yo
m i z u k i
:oops:
Mapper 31
I love nichijou :D:D:D:D:D:D May I make taiko diff?                           
Topic Starter
kiddly

Mapper 31 wrote:

I usually don't add a taiko diff so
sorry for that T_T
Axey
威武啊

啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊
OzzyOzrock

kiddly wrote:

Mapper 31 wrote:

I usually don't add a taiko diff so
sorry for that T_T
;_;

31 T.T
fartownik
General:

- Start the kiai here 00:56:929?
- Seems like the offset is too early. Change it from 529 to 539 (+10), plays better.

[Insane&Another]

OD -1? The map should be tough enough with loads of jumps and AR+9.

00:04:129 (2) - Not sure if this circle should be there. The beat you followed ended up 1/2 earlier, I think this one is just unnecessary + makes problems with the jump to the up.
00:14:329 (4) - This slider looks confusing while its end is covered by a hitburst, I'd suggest to add a new combo here (at least).
00:29:329 (1) - This is like anti-symmetry or what? You wanted this pattern to be symmetrical to the future notes, but it's not to the previous vanishing ones and is quite hard to notice. Put this slider's beginning on the vanishing (1) and align next slider (3) so they're symmetrical?
01:11:179 (1,2) - Swap new combos
01:17:329 (1,2) - Move down? A slight difference but might easily break the combo.

[Hard]

Feels more like an Insane and decreasing HP Drain and OD as much as possible won't cover this difference.
HP Drain +3 and optionally OD +1.

[Normal]

Similar to Hard, the difficulty parameters were lowered. HP Drain +2, OD +1 (at least).

Some of the jumps in the hardest diff were out of place, but I had fun playing it though.
star
tsuka

fartownik wrote:

[Insane&Another]

OD -1? The map should be tough enough with loads of jumps and AR+9.

00:04:129 (2) - Not sure if this circle should be there. The beat you followed ended up 1/2 earlier, I think this one is just unnecessary + makes problems with the jump to the up.
for the rhythm inertia and figure ,i wanna leave it :P
00:14:329 (4) - This slider looks confusing while its end is covered by a hitburst, I'd suggest to add a new combo here (at least).
fixed
00:29:329 (1) - This is like anti-symmetry or what? You wanted this pattern to be symmetrical to the future notes, but it's not to the previous vanishing ones and is quite hard to notice. Put this slider's beginning on the vanishing (1) and align next slider (3) so they're symmetrical?
fixed
fixed
01:17:329 (1,2) - Move down? A slight difference but might easily break the combo.
fixed
many thanks in advance
Topic Starter
kiddly

fartownik wrote:

General:

- Start the kiai here 00:56:929? fixed.
- Seems like the offset is too early. Change it from 529 to 539 (+10), plays better. fixed.
[Insane&Another]

OD -1? The map should be tough enough with loads of jumps and AR+9. fixed.

[Hard]

Feels more like an Insane and decreasing HP Drain and OD as much as possible won't cover this difference.
HP Drain +3 and optionally OD +1. fixed.

[Normal]

Similar to Hard, the difficulty parameters were lowered. HP Drain +2, OD +1 (at least). fixed.

Some of the jumps in the hardest diff were out of place, but I had fun playing it though.
star
thx~ :D
phonic
Good ;)

Rnked GoGo!

Stra~ 
HeatKai
Can I make taiko diff :) ?
By the way , do you want video of this song ?
I will give to you if you want.
show more