神!!!! :D
Deye
yooo~
Aenna
yo
m i z u k i
:oops:
Mapper 31
I love nichijou :D:D:D:D:D:D May I make taiko diff?                           
Topic Starter
kiddly

Mapper 31 wrote:

I usually don't add a taiko diff so
sorry for that T_T
Axey
威武啊

啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊
OzzyOzrock

kiddly wrote:

Mapper 31 wrote:

I usually don't add a taiko diff so
sorry for that T_T
;_;

31 T.T
fartownik
General:

- Start the kiai here 00:56:929?
- Seems like the offset is too early. Change it from 529 to 539 (+10), plays better.

[Insane&Another]

OD -1? The map should be tough enough with loads of jumps and AR+9.

00:04:129 (2) - Not sure if this circle should be there. The beat you followed ended up 1/2 earlier, I think this one is just unnecessary + makes problems with the jump to the up.
00:14:329 (4) - This slider looks confusing while its end is covered by a hitburst, I'd suggest to add a new combo here (at least).
00:29:329 (1) - This is like anti-symmetry or what? You wanted this pattern to be symmetrical to the future notes, but it's not to the previous vanishing ones and is quite hard to notice. Put this slider's beginning on the vanishing (1) and align next slider (3) so they're symmetrical?
01:11:179 (1,2) - Swap new combos
01:17:329 (1,2) - Move down? A slight difference but might easily break the combo.

[Hard]

Feels more like an Insane and decreasing HP Drain and OD as much as possible won't cover this difference.
HP Drain +3 and optionally OD +1.

[Normal]

Similar to Hard, the difficulty parameters were lowered. HP Drain +2, OD +1 (at least).

Some of the jumps in the hardest diff were out of place, but I had fun playing it though.
star
tsuka

fartownik wrote:

[Insane&Another]

OD -1? The map should be tough enough with loads of jumps and AR+9.

00:04:129 (2) - Not sure if this circle should be there. The beat you followed ended up 1/2 earlier, I think this one is just unnecessary + makes problems with the jump to the up.
for the rhythm inertia and figure ,i wanna leave it :P
00:14:329 (4) - This slider looks confusing while its end is covered by a hitburst, I'd suggest to add a new combo here (at least).
fixed
00:29:329 (1) - This is like anti-symmetry or what? You wanted this pattern to be symmetrical to the future notes, but it's not to the previous vanishing ones and is quite hard to notice. Put this slider's beginning on the vanishing (1) and align next slider (3) so they're symmetrical?
fixed
fixed
01:17:329 (1,2) - Move down? A slight difference but might easily break the combo.
fixed
many thanks in advance
Topic Starter
kiddly

fartownik wrote:

General:

- Start the kiai here 00:56:929? fixed.
- Seems like the offset is too early. Change it from 529 to 539 (+10), plays better. fixed.
[Insane&Another]

OD -1? The map should be tough enough with loads of jumps and AR+9. fixed.

[Hard]

Feels more like an Insane and decreasing HP Drain and OD as much as possible won't cover this difference.
HP Drain +3 and optionally OD +1. fixed.

[Normal]

Similar to Hard, the difficulty parameters were lowered. HP Drain +2, OD +1 (at least). fixed.

Some of the jumps in the hardest diff were out of place, but I had fun playing it though.
star
thx~ :D
phonic
Good ;)

Rnked GoGo!

Stra~ 
HeatKai
Can I make taiko diff :) ?
By the way , do you want video of this song ?
I will give to you if you want.
Topic Starter
kiddly

HeatKai wrote:

I‘m leaving it to graveyard so :D
HeatKai

kiddly wrote:

HeatKai wrote:

I‘m leaving it to graveyard so :D
xD
xierbaliti
-Hard-
00:13:439 (4) - 理解不了这个摆法._. 正常排不也挺好吗

-Insane-
00:05:339 (1) - 似乎有点歪 往下移点?

没啥挑的了 准备上路
Topic Starter
kiddly

xierbaliti wrote:

-Hard-

-Insane-

没啥挑的了 准备上路
好的都改了 I难度中间1/3snap乱了你都没发现
球上路
xierbaliti

kiddly wrote:

xierbaliti wrote:

-Hard-

-Insane-

没啥挑的了 准备上路
好的都改了 I难度中间1/3snap乱了你都没发现
球上路
OK上路
Gonzvlo
[General]
  1. Countdown: It's not being used, remove it please.
[Normal]
  1. 00:38:939 (2,3,4,5) - This pattern might be a bit confusing for rookies imo. If it's possible try to use something easier to follow.
[Hard]
  1. 00:23:639 (1) - The 2nd repeat arrow is completely covered by the previous hit-burst. Thus, this slider is currently unrankable, unstacking the slider should fix this.
  2. 00:56:339 (1) - Same issue here, this time is even worse because there's a spinner before.
[Insane&Another]
  1. What?, why would you call this "Insane&Another"? You should either use "Insane" or "Another" but not both.
  2. The colour-hax doesn't make much sense and there isn't any musical/vocal change to back it up. I strongly suggest to Reset Combo Colours.
  3. 00:23:639 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - I don't encourage to use this kind of NC spam it just makes everything harder to see, consider removing or reducing the spam please.
  4. 00:55:889 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Same here ^
  5. 01:02:339 (1,2,3,4) - Due to the previous objects and the weird spacing, this pattern is way too unintuitive. I suggest to re-arrange this to make this easier to follow and play, try to move the circles around.
Make sure to fix the important stuff and get a MAT to re-bubble this. Actually, you should get a couple of mods more before a re-bubble.
pieguyn
Title: Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou (TV Size)

no kds~

SPOILER
Your message is too short.
Topic Starter
kiddly

pieguy1372 wrote:

Title: Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou (TV Size)

no kds~

SPOILER
Your message is too short.
I got it from official PV so I think it's okay~ :P

pieguyn
okay then... Though, I think you should change (TV-Size) to (TV Size)~
Gonzvlo
Oh, popped. (Unrankable stuff listed in my post)

Contact me when you're done.
Topic Starter
kiddly

Gonzvlo wrote:

[General]
  1. Countdown: It's not being used, remove it please. fixed.

[Normal]
  1. 00:38:939 (2,3,4,5) - This pattern might be a bit confusing for rookies imo. If it's possible try to use something easier to follow. fixed.

[Hard]
  1. 00:23:639 (1) - The 2nd repeat arrow is completely covered by the previous hit-burst. Thus, this slider is currently unrankable, unstacking the slider should fix this. fixed.
  2. 00:56:339 (1) - Same issue here, this time is even worse because there's a spinner before. fixed.

[Insane&Another]
  1. What?, why would you call this "Insane&Another"? You should either use "Insane" or "Another" but not both. :?
  2. The colour-hax doesn't make much sense and there isn't any musical/vocal change to back it up. I strongly suggest to Reset Combo Colours. This diff is a collab from me & Tsuka, I use them to sort mine & Tsuka's part.
  3. 00:23:639 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - I don't encourage to use this kind of NC spam it just makes everything harder to see, consider removing or reducing the spam please.
  4. 00:55:889 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Same here ^ both fixed.
  5. 01:02:339 (1,2,3,4) - Due to the previous objects and the weird spacing, this pattern is way too unintuitive. I suggest to re-arrange this to make this easier to follow and play, try to move the circles around. fixed.
Make sure to fix the important stuff and get a MAT to re-bubble this. Actually, you should get a couple of mods more before a re-bubble.
Gonzvlo
Asked the mapper to get some mods, he refused tho. Re-checking then~

[General]
  1. Title: As pieguy said, you should remove that "-" from "(TV-Size)"
  2. Combo Colours: If the colours were following the singers, I'd say the the colour-hax is okay buuut... Right now it just seem really random and it's not helping the game-play at all, sometimes making patterns really hard to read. Thus, I'd suggest to "Reset Combo-Colours". (About using that to recognize "Collab-parts": I'm not sure if it's a good idea, it would be better if you SB the names)
  3. Kiai Time: Why is there a fountain in [Collab]? That's basically your diff too, remember that Kiai must be consistent through your diffs. (You should either remove the fountain or add it for the whole mapset)
[Normal]
  1. Due to the reaally high BPM, I strongly suggest to reduce Setup a bit. I would suggest: AR: "-1"; HPDrain: "-2" and OD: "-1". This is really important if you want to keep this as the easiest diff of this mapset.
  2. 01:21:839 (2,1) - Fix this spacing, please. (1) looks like if it was more than 1 beat apart, it would be too confusing for Rookies.
  3. 00:38:939 (2,3) - Kick-Sliders tend to be really hard and disorienting for rookies, even more if those Kick-Sliders have more than 1 repeat. I strongly suggest to tweak this pattern a bit so it's easier to follow, here's a suggestion.
  4. Hit-sounds are too loud imo, try with 70~65% sounds way better.
[Hard]
  1. 01:26:339 (1) - Why the sudden NC? Seems too random, you should remove it. (Either that or add another one here: 01:26:639 (2) - )
  2. I didn't see major problems here, good job.

[Collab]
  1. There are many slider-speed changes here, most of them not intutive enough. Due to those changes, I strongly suggest to use Tick Rate: 2; otherwise it's impossible to notice the "slow-downs" or "speed-ups".
  2. W-why AR:9? Did you add this recently? I'm pretty sure that I didn't see AR:9 the first time I checked this map. Anyhow, AR:9 is definitely too much, it doesn't fit with the map at all. AR:8 would make this map WAY MORE enjoyable, really. (Make sure to try it, it's really important)
  3. 00:09:089 (1) - I always miss this slider-path, it looks a like a circle to me all the times. It's not really hidden to it's not a big deal; if it's possible, try to fix it.
  4. 00:20:789 (3) - This jumps seems too excessive, it breaks the flow completely, it's not intuitive at all. I strongly suggest to either use normal spacing or reduce the jump.
  5. 01:01:739 (1,2,3) - At this spot is impossible to know if (2) is a slider or not, even with sneaking sliders on. The slider needs to be unstacked, otherwise this would be too confusing and probably unrankable.
  6. 01:02:339 (1,2,3) - Exactly the same ^
  7. 01:16:739 (1) - Seriously D:? This circle is invisible (Imagine that pic with hit-bursts). Well, this is an unrankable issue, make sure to tweak the pattern so the circle isn't hidden.
Hm I'll say it again... it would be awesome if you get some mods before re-bubbling, otherwise I'm not sure if this map is ready for a bubble again. (Catch me in IRC and we can talk about this)
Topic Starter
kiddly

Gonzvlo wrote:

Asked the mapper to get some mods, he refused tho. Re-checking then~

[General]
  1. Title: As pieguy said, you should remove that "-" from "(TV-Size)" fixed.
  2. Combo Colours: If the colours were following the singers, I'd say the the colour-hax is okay buuut... Right now it just seem really random and it's not helping the game-play at all, sometimes making patterns really hard to read. Thus, I'd suggest to "Reset Combo-Colours". (About using that to recognize "Collab-parts": I'm not sure if it's a good idea, it would be better if you SB the names) fixed.
  3. Kiai Time: Why is there a fountain in [Collab]? That's basically your diff too, remember that Kiai must be consistent through your diffs. (You should either remove the fountain or add it for the whole mapset) fixed.I have added a same fountain in all diffs.
[Normal]
  1. Due to the reaally high BPM, I strongly suggest to reduce Setup a bit. I would suggest: AR: "-1"; HPDrain: "-2" and OD: "-1". This is really important if you want to keep this as the easiest diff of this mapset. fixed.
  2. 01:21:839 (2,1) - Fix this spacing, please. (1) looks like if it was more than 1 beat apart, it would be too confusing for Rookies. fixed.
  3. 00:38:939 (2,3) - Kick-Sliders tend to be really hard and disorienting for rookies, even more if those Kick-Sliders have more than 1 repeat. I strongly suggest to tweak this pattern a bit so it's easier to follow, here's a suggestion. fixed.
  4. Hit-sounds are too loud imo, try with 70~65% sounds way better. fixed.
[Hard]
  1. 01:26:339 (1) - Why the sudden NC? Seems too random, you should remove it. (Either that or add another one here: 01:26:639 (2) - ) fixed.
  2. I didn't see major problems here, good job.

[Collab]
  1. There are many slider-speed changes here, most of them not intutive enough. Due to those changes, I strongly suggest to use Tick Rate: 2; otherwise it's impossible to notice the "slow-downs" or "speed-ups". fixed.
  2. W-why AR:9? Did you add this recently? I'm pretty sure that I didn't see AR:9 the first time I checked this map. Anyhow, AR:9 is definitely too much, it doesn't fit with the map at all. AR:8 would make this map WAY MORE enjoyable, really. (Make sure to try it, it's really important) fixed.
  3. 00:09:089 (1) - I always miss this slider-path, it looks a like a circle to me all the times. It's not really hidden to it's not a big deal; if it's possible, try to fix it. fixed.
  4. 00:20:789 (3) - This jumps seems too excessive, it breaks the flow completely, it's not intuitive at all. I strongly suggest to either use normal spacing or reduce the jump. fixed.
  5. 01:01:739 (1,2,3) - At this spot is impossible to know if (2) is a slider or not, even with sneaking sliders on. The slider needs to be unstacked, otherwise this would be too confusing and probably unrankable. fixed.
  6. 01:02:339 (1,2,3) - Exactly the same ^ fixed.
  7. 01:16:739 (1) - Seriously D:? This circle is invisible (Imagine that pic with hit-bursts). Well, this is an unrankable issue, make sure to tweak the pattern so the circle isn't hidden. fixed.
Hm I'll say it again... it would be awesome if you get some mods before re-bubbling, otherwise I'm not sure if this map is ready for a bubble again. (Catch me in IRC and we can talk about this)
SapphireGhost
Gonzvlo wanted me to do a quick check of this, so here I am.

EKARU SAYS that you should put Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou in the tags. Also change the thread title to the one being used in the map.

[Normal]
00:23:489 - Kiai should end at this point for consistency with the other difficulties!

[Hard]
- There are several spots in this difficulty with lots of new combos. I suppose this is a style choice so you can ignore these if you want.
00:50:939 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - So many new combos here, could you change them to several longer combos?
00:55:889 (1,1,1) - Lots of new combos again (could probably work better as one) and a bit too much stacking in one spot. This pattern would probably look/play better spaced out normally.
01:05:489 (1,1,1,1) - Again, this section should probably be all one combo.

[Collab]
Lots of craziness, but seemed alright overall.
Topic Starter
kiddly

SapphireGhost wrote:

Gonzvlo wanted me to do a quick check of this, so here I am.

EKARU SAYS that you should put Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou in the tags. Also change the thread title to the one being used in the map. fixed.

[Normal]
00:23:489 - Kiai should end at this point for consistency with the other difficulties! fixed.

[Hard]
- There are several spots in this difficulty with lots of new combos. I suppose this is a style choice so you can ignore these if you want.
00:50:939 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - So many new combos here, could you change them to several longer combos?
00:55:889 (1,1,1) - Lots of new combos again (could probably work better as one) and a bit too much stacking in one spot. This pattern would probably look/play better spaced out normally.
01:05:489 (1,1,1,1) - Again, this section should probably be all one combo. fixed.

[Collab]
Lots of craziness, but seemed alright overall.
thx for coming so soon~ ;)
Gonzvlo
Okay, just a few things before re-bubbling (addressing an important bug and polishing New Combos):

[Collab]
  1. 00:06:989 (1,1) - Is there any specific reason to place these NC? I strongly suggest to remove both of them, those NC don't make much sense.
  2. 00:11:189 (1) - ^
  3. 00:19:139 (1,2,1,2) - ^
  4. 00:20:189 (1) - Same here, this part should look like this afterwards.
  5. 00:21:389 (1,1) - I see the same issue here, remember to use NC properly. I'd suggest to do this.
  6. 00:29:939 (1) - Quite random, remove this NC please.
  7. 00:55:889 (1) - This post-spinner circle is bugged, it's missing a NC. Add it manually, please.
I was a bit worried about the spread... Well, [Normal] seems easy enough and the score gap between [Normal] and [Hard] is just a bit big, I guess it should be alright for now, you can't do much at this stage anyways.

Let me know when you're done and I should be able to return the bubble, kudosu is not necessary.
Topic Starter
kiddly

Gonzvlo wrote:

Okay, just a few things before re-bubbling (addressing an important bug and polishing New Combos):

[Collab]
  1. 00:06:989 (1,1) - Is there any specific reason to place these NC? I strongly suggest to remove both of them, those NC don't make much sense. fixed
  2. 00:11:189 (1) - ^ fixed,I move the NC to (2).
  3. 00:19:139 (1,2,1,2) - ^ fixed
  4. 00:20:189 (1) - Same here, this part should look like this afterwards. fixed
  5. 00:21:389 (1,1) - I see the same issue here, remember to use NC properly. I'd suggest to do this. fixed
  6. 00:29:939 (1) - Quite random, remove this NC please. fixed
  7. 00:55:889 (1) - This post-spinner circle is bugged, it's missing a NC. Add it manually, please. fixed
I was a bit worried about the spread... Well, [Normal] seems easy enough and the score gap between [Normal] and [Hard] is just a bit big, I guess it should be alright for now, you can't do much at this stage anyways.

Let me know when you're done and I should be able to return the bubble, kudosu is not necessary.
Gonzvlo
Okay, after a long re-checking process, I don't see any major reason to hold the bubble.

Rebubbled.
ziin

tags for you to consider, and please read my post in the other map. I'm not saying you need to do anything, I'm just putting the information out there for people to think about.

you picked the english title, others picked the transliterated title. I really hate seeing differences in names/artists/source for the same songs, but it's better to get it done before a rank if it should be done.
show more