forum

Yoko Shimomura - Welcome to Booster Tower

posted
Total Posts
show more
al2e10
- Hard
00:06:567 (1) - Remove new combo (Useless)
00:10:587 (1) - ^
00:38:727 (1) - ^

- Normal
00:23:150 (4,6) - Remove wistle
00:30:687 (4-1st,3rd) - ^
00:51:290 (4,6) - ^
01:02:848 (5-1st,3rd) - ^
01:11:391 (4,6) - ^

- All
Put the wistle in stytem. Like W>N>W>N (W=Wstle N=None) and never (W>W>W>W>W).
Lastly, that's nice to put the distance snap.
theMikeAG
Surprise Mod!

~Easy~
00:20:637 (1,2) - Center this please.
00:22:145 (x) - Add note?
00:52:798 (1,2) - Center this?

~Normal~
No problems I can see here.

~Hard~
00:06:567 (1) - I think that something more like this would sound a bit better. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/107957
00:10:587 (1) - Add Finish here.

Great song, great map, have a star!
fartownik
Bubbled.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

fartownik wrote:

Bubbled.
Thanks For Bubbled fartownik ^^
abalee
did't catch problems so.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

abalee wrote:

did't catch problems so.
Thanks abalee! ^^
Charles445
Aleks pointed out the spacing error at 00:01:290 (4,5) yet it never got fixed. What gives?
It's the first thing I noticed when I looked at this map
Sakura
Also, James2250 pointed out wrong title too, yet it never got changed o.o

Yeah everywhere i look, song title is "Welcome to Booster Tower" or "Welcome to Bukki Tower" which im guessing is the japanese one, title is wrong definitively

Edit: Also is it just me or at the end of the song offset is late o.o

Also reposting this here in case anyone was wondering about the title, here's the mapper's explanation
Lybydose
Timing is fine; song title is wrong
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Lybydose wrote:

please,read the message from Sakura,i explain the title
eldnl

Lybydose wrote:

But booster tower is fine too.
Lybydose

MoodyRPG wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

So I guess the correct title of Jumpin' Jack Flash is actually "No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" then? I mean, that's the name of the level.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG
So I guess the correct title of Jumpin' Jack Flash is actually "No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" then? I mean, that's the name of the level.
i follow the pattern of the game,is the same thing
Sakura

MoodyRPG wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Except that's no reason for a wrong title, there's never a good reason for a wrong title

Level can go in tags (except in the real title, it's also in the title) so there's no need at all to have a wrong title
eldnl

Sakura Hana wrote:

MoodyRPG wrote:

Except that's no reason for a wrong title, there's never a good reason for a wrong title

Level can go in tags (except in the real title, it's also in the title) so there's no need at all to have a wrong title
the song can be find as ...
Isn't necessary change the tittle.
Sakura
Not saying it's reason for unrank, since it's already been 3 days, but as i said, there's No reason for you to use a wrong title, NO REASON AT ALL
Waryas
it is completely unnecessary to unrank just for a title change
Lybydose
You're right, it's completely unnecessary to spend 2 minutes uploading a name fix and then reranking it. What was I thinking?
KRZY
I don't understand why we are arguing over this. I mean, I see no point in it.
NoHitter
I had my map unranked for a fix and it was fine with me.
It's just a quick fix anyway - title change.
Waryas
Can I point out a list of maps that have wrong title so they can get fixed too?
NoHitter
Do they fall under the less than one week rule?
If so then yes, they can be unranked to change the title.

Things like this should be pointed out during the ranking process, but when mistakes like this happen, it's still better to correct them.
ziin
It is completely unnecessary to whine about unranking maps.
Waryas
1week?
Nevermind then..
whymeman
*Sigh* .............

First off, i'm unranking this map. If a SERIOUS error such as incorrect beatmap information is addressed, it SHOULD be fixed before the map gets ranked. The map will be reranked after it gets fixed. And next time, don't be soo arrogant because you want the map ranked quickly.
Mismagius
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/26901

Funny how this map didn't get unranked even after MATs and BATs discussing about it, but oh well.

I'm not gonna comment on this anymore.

(Actually, it got "fixed" by adding what should've been there on tags. why didn't this happen there?)
whymeman
. . . . .
Sakura
Oh wow it did get unranked, o.o shows how much i know XD

So yeahh as i was saying There's no reason at all to use wrong title
Waryas
Well because an error slipped once doesn't mean it has to happen again.
Obviously modding has still a long way to go to be flawless.
Sakura
In the puush on my post when i first complained you can see he already managed to slip away once, and wanted to slip away more times, im really glad this got unranked, maybe this will teach him to not use wrong title ON PURPOSE
NoHitter

JesusYamato wrote:

Modding is not a flawless process.
MATs and BATs are human too.
But that doesn't excuse the fact that whenever one mistake does show up, we don't correct it.
KRZY
*sigh* another unrank...
jericho2442
keep the drama out of the topic, we dont wanna see a rerun of the last one.

as long as its fixed fast then it will be reranked super fast, bringing drama will only make people angry and slow down the rerank process due to it.

so lets stay cool and calm people
Waryas

Sakura Hana wrote:

In the puush on my post when i first complained you can see he already managed to slip away once, and wanted to slip away more times, im really glad this got unranked, maybe this will teach him to not use wrong title ON PURPOSE
So you guys already warned him about it and he provided a not-so-logical reason, this shouldn't have been ranked in the first place then until he was willing to correct it.
Sakura

JesusYamato wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

So you guys already warned him about it and he provided a not-so-logical reason, this shouldn't have been ranked in the first place then until he was willing to correct it.
Now that you mention i wonder how it got ranked in the first place with a wrong title hmmm
KRZY

JesusYamato wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

this.

And a star.
eveless
changed and get reranked quickly is what should to do now

i still remeber al sama have a wrong artist in this map May Nakabayashi - Seikan Hikou

In fact May Nakabayashi is MAY'N , the singer of sheryl nome
and this song is ranka's , the singer is nakajima megumi

i cant search this song when i type "nakajima megumi"

that's the reason why wrong title and wrong artist should be unrank

same with this map

no need to discuss now

plz change and rerank

EDIT: btw , i still think unrank need a bat meeting(likes bat voting)

the process of unrank is very rash i think

just likes > complains , dramas , unrank , 10 days past , wait , etc
Derekku
What's done is done; this should be a simple rerank after the title change.

Although, if it's already unranked, then do you mind changing the background as well? At least use something Booster Tower-related. :/
Sakura

Derekku wrote:

What's done is done; this should be a simple rerank after the title change.

Although, if it's already unranked, then do you mind changing the background as well? At least use something Booster Tower-related. :/
Maybe he does mind, since 2-3 people pointed it out and he didnt change XD
Ephemeral

JesusYamato wrote:

it would help if you actually modded anything in the first place before pointing out issues and complaining about things after the map is ranked initially.

like really, start doing that. getting pretty tired of having to read your tripe in every controversial thread that pops up. get up and start helping - who knows, maybe you can actually change something?
show more