forum

Think Twice before Editing! - Mafia Wins!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
heipizhu
Prodded Lunexia
shadi1337

heipizhu wrote:

Prodded Lunexia
Bad Lune, Bad!
Topic Starter
heipizhu
Prodded GuyInFreezer.
Hey guys, could anyone try to stop me from spamming prods? I'm getting tired somehow lol
Lunexia
Vote: GuyInFreezer
Lunexia
I stopped you from spamming prods and hammered my SR, hope i'm right and the team is Freezer + I AM VERY SMART
shadi1337
that means im dead now right >_> BAIII (AND LUNE WHY IGNORE UQESTION 3 TIMES?!?!?)
Topic Starter
heipizhu

VOTE COUNT 2.FINAL

GuyInFreezer: I AM VERY SMART, Aireunaeus, Lunexia
Aireunaeus: shad1337
Not voting: (1 players)

GuyInFreezer and shadi1337, 2 Vanilla Townies have been eliminated.

Lunexia, the Godfather and Aireunaeus, the Mafia Goon survived and won the game!
his everything
IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER IT WAS NOT GUY IN A FREEZER
Topic Starter
heipizhu
Quite good quickhammer tactics was played on d1, and tbh, the replacement has benefit the scum a lot xd
Topic Starter
heipizhu
What kind of setups would you like to see in the future? I can mod any setup as long as it doesn't require a 3p+ pt :)
Topic Starter
heipizhu

shadi1337 wrote:

that means im dead now right >_> BAIII (AND LUNE WHY IGNORE UQESTION 3 TIMES?!?!?)
That's because Lunexia is the scum ;)
Topic Starter
heipizhu

heipizhu wrote:

VOTE COUNT 2.1

B0ii: shad1337
Not voting: (4 players)

The deadline of the day is at June 15, 0:00 (UTC)
The town had missed one clue that can make the game to d3, that is, this votecount. Since shad1337 is confirmed town, so there are 2 mafias not voting. If B0ii(aire) is a townie, then the 2 scums can do the quickhammer to win the game immediately. However, this didn't happen, so the town could vote B0ii(aire) out with ease I guess. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
Lunexia
I am so glad nobody mentioned that boii/aeriu were lockscum due to no hammer after shadi, the confirmed town vote the slot lol
Lunexia

heipizhu wrote:

heipizhu wrote:

VOTE COUNT 2.1

B0ii: shad1337
Not voting: (4 players)

The deadline of the day is at June 15, 0:00 (UTC)
The town had missed one clue that can make the game to d3, that is, this votecount. Since shad1337 is confirmed town, so there are 2 mafias not voting. If B0ii(aire) is a townie, then the 2 scums can do the quickhammer to win the game immediately. However, this didn't happen, so the town could vote B0ii(aire) out with ease I guess. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
Oops you said it here already hahaha, I was TREMBLING, how did everyone miss that :D
Lunexia
GGs, sorry for being afk the past day or two.. I was waiting it out lol
I was going to come back pointing out that boii had to be mafia if town didnt vote on town elsewhere, but fortunately we could both survive! :D
Topic Starter
heipizhu

Lunexia wrote:

GGs, sorry for being afk the past day or two.. I was waiting it out lol
Yeah, I understand, it's another tactical lurking. But still gonna do the prod in order to mod fairly :D
shadi1337
>_>... why did nobody vote the hammer person xD oh well

i didnt really enjoy the game, the setup was fun and host was good but the afk felt super meh
Topic Starter
heipizhu

shadi1337 wrote:

i didnt really enjoy the game, the setup was fun and host was good but the afk felt super meh
Because GuyInFreezer has been pocketed by Lunexia, and iavs didn't catch up fully when being replaced in I guees?

Probably 5p micro doesn't really work for osu forums. Gonna make it to mini sized next time so one afk player won't affect the whole game I guess.
shadi1337

heipizhu wrote:

shadi1337 wrote:

Because GuyInFreezer has been pocketed by Lunexia, and iavs didn't catch up fully when being replaced in I guees?

Probably 5p micro doesn't really work for osu forums. Gonna make it to mini sized next time so one afk player won't affect the whole game I guess.
You did well honestly not really on you but yeah was unlucky xD
Topic Starter
heipizhu

shadi1337 wrote:

heipizhu wrote:

shadi1337 wrote:

You did well honestly not really on you but yeah was unlucky xD
Thanks!
Topic Starter
heipizhu
community/forums/topics/1779619?n=1

A new game has been set up! :D