forum

[invalid] Is there a way to get a name change for free/without osu!supporter?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mal0gen
I’m 99% sure there’s no way to get a free name change, but do I have to pay for a supporter tag or can I pay less for a single name change?
I don’t need the fancy supporter features, just a single name change (name doesn’t fit me anymore as I rebranded myself.)

Sorry if this is a dumb question.
- Marco -
There's no way to pay less to have just the name change, if you can't buy yourself you have to wait until someone will gift a supporter tag to you
Topic Starter
mal0gen
Where could I find someone willing to pay a complete stranger for a name change on an online game? /serious
15C

gayprotogen wrote:

Where could I find someone willing to pay a complete stranger for a name change on an online game? /serious
in the osu chat in game, or you can actually email osu support they might let you change your name for free if you have a legitimate reason
THAT_otaku
A legit reason for osu-support to change your name would be if your username contains personal info etc, or if you want to change capitalization of your current name. Other ise please dont beg/ask for it anywhere, instead enter osu supporter giveaways in places like the forums and off platform like twitter (there is alot there) ^^

Good luck :)
Topic Starter
mal0gen

luminar wrote:

gayprotogen wrote:

in the osu chat in game, or you can actually email osu support they might let you change your name for free if you have a legitimate reason
Well, matter of fact is that I’m trans and not really gay, and this name really doesn’t fit me anymore. Do you think osu!support would find that a valid reason?
THAT_otaku
You can always try ^^, im not sure
Topic Starter
mal0gen

THAT_otaku wrote:

You can always try ^^, im not sure
Thanks a lot for the help :3