forum

How long did it take you to learn how to play 3 star maps ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

YamichanKawaii wrote:

don't be like me:

I'm stuck at the same skill level for 500h 💀💀💀
what even are your top plays o_o
His best :cry:
Bro is not cooking 💀💀
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

YamichanKawaii wrote:

don't be like me:

I'm stuck at the same skill level for 500h 💀💀💀
what even are your top plays o_o
His best :cry:
Bro is not cooking 💀💀
He's cooking his best :cry:
Rezq Gokou
Osu! difficulty increase exponentially until about 6 stars (according to my friend) so from 1-3 stars doesn't take too much time to play but after 3 is about to get hard and most people would leave because they didn't fell improving. Also for some reason people who can play 6 stars above struggle with lower difficulty
his everything

Rezq wrote:

Osu! difficulty increase exponentially until about 6 stars (according to my friend) so from 1-3 stars doesn't take too much time to play but after 3 is about to get hard and most people would leave because they didn't fell improving. Also for some reason people who can play 6 stars above struggle with lower difficulty
Yeah 6* are way easier than 2* ngl
Rezq Gokou

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

try this
his everything

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

try this
First try btw

Rezq Gokou

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

try this
First try btw

nice
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

That's when jump maps really kick in
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

The padoru padoru 6* SS method
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

That's when you get into a farming trap and lose all your other skills
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

Farming is fun as long as you don't do this everyday to gain PP, because PP is bad

I only did this because I wanted the 6* medal of course
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

Farming is fun as long as you don't do this everyday to gain PP, because PP is bad

Farming isn't fun at all in my view
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

Farming isn't fun at all in my view
For me it is
Rezq Gokou

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't really care about pp, but I think farm maps are pretty fun
his everything

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Farming is fun if you don't care about pp yeah!
Stomiks

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yeah jump maps are fun
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yeah jump maps are fun
If you know how to play it of course, otherwise it's more complicated
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yeah jump maps are fun
A toddler could play it lmao
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Yeah jump maps are fun
A toddler could play it lmao
Why do you self-define yourself as a toddler?
Stomiks
Why the insult?
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

Why the insult?
It's not an insult don't worry :D
3fa7z

AccountWontWork wrote:

keep it up, just dont go straight to playing 5* maps and play 4* maps till you are comfortable with fcing high 4*.

tho the 4 year old laptop is kind of a weird flex since many people play with laptops much older than that... myself included... ;-;
well hi dude i am that guy. i just noticed i misspelled a lot of things up there.its been what? 1 year and 7 months i have been pretty consistent though i was not active at the game because of exams. i can do 300pp plays easily now 'i don't have much 300 pp play in my top beacuase i am aiming for 400. well my 3rd top play is a 400 pp choke. what i meant by "4 year old laptop" is that this junk can't run any games but osu. thats the only game i play. i will upgrade soon.i hope i can reach 4 digit the end of this year.