forum

[STD] [1v1] Nyura's European Solo Showdown (NESS) | 10k - 99.9k | CONCLUDED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyura

• This tournament is 1v1 team size of 1.
• Since this tournament is Europe only, only players of these countries are eligible to play this tournament. (We go after the country flag of your profile, so if you have moved elsewhere and still have a flag of a country in Europe, you are allowed to participate).
• If you live in a country listed but you still have a different profile flag, get in contact with the host.
• Also, this tournament is rank-restricted to the ranks 10000 to 99999 with no buffer.
• Match procedure, mappool star ratings and all the rules can be found in the rules sheet .
• Treat everyone with respect and tolerance, we will not tolerate any kind of disrespect towards other players of staff members.
• If that is not the case, you can be disqualified from the tournament and you will be reported to the osu! tournament committee.
• Streamers and Commentators are allowed to play this tournament, other staff members are not.
• Standard BWS will be enforced (BWS=rank^(0.9937)^(badges*(badges+2)). However, pending badges do not count into that, just the badges you have on your profile.
• Furthermore this tournament will undergo an official screening, if you do not pass that, you sadly cannot participate in this tournament.

Staff Registrations: April 24 - May 8
Player Registrations: May 1 9UTC - May 15 21UTC
Screening Buffer: May 15 - May 23 (from here the tournament can delay depending on the screening)
Qualifier: May 27 - May 28
Round of 64 (if atleast 96 people sign up): June 3 - June 4
Round of 32: June 10 - June 11
Round of 16: June 17 - June 18
Quarterfinals: June 24 - June 25
Semifinals: July 1 - July 2
Finals: July 8 - July 9
Grand Finals: July 15 - July 16

Prizes

First Place: Profile Badge(pending), Banner and 4 months of osu!supporter
Second Place: Banner, 2 months of osu!supporter
Third Place: Banner, 1 month of osu!supporter

In case of any potential unprofessional behavior from the staff team, feel free to report the tournament here: https://pif.ephemeral.ink/tournament-reports

This Report Form is overseen by the Tournament Committee. We encourage all users — players and staff alike — to make use of this form where necessary.

toti
TUSCAN SIUU
EulaFootEnjoyer
warum 1v1 du hrsn
hrds
TUSCAN SIUU
Topic Starter
Nyura

EulaFootEnjoyer wrote:

warum 1v1 du hrsn
gewinn doch einfach fr
rice shark
: O
Cartoonknight
i think the us is in europe, i dont acknowledge the website youre using as a true source of countries in europe- PLEASE LET ME PLAY
MEGAHELLO
Can confirm cartoonknight is actually my neighbor in estonia
tezi
damn this gfx is nice
Stomiks
true
Herazu
yes
Topic Starter
Nyura

Cartoonknight wrote:

i think the us is in europe, i dont acknowledge the website youre using as a true source of countries in europe- PLEASE LET ME PLAY
IM SORRY 😭
Decheg_777
Nyura! pekoflush
I AM VERY SMART
y e s
Stomiks
hmmmm
mqwilliamscom
cool beans
Aireunaeus
man i wish i could play
Topic Starter