22.11%
A heavily customized, combined, or original skin
68.89%
Total votes: 2411
show more
lukasliwandouw
I use the skin from popular Youtuber lol
WristPain
It depends sometimes customized is better for me, but some of these skins some people make are amazing
Sugar_owo
i just use either the OT skin or the Night03 skin my Corne over in OT to lol
kittygf_old
i like using skins ! they make my game feel a lot more customized and cute, and most of them are actually easier to play with ^__^
bulayski
for a person who now only likes to play osu mania (but i'm exploring other game modes), i like this default skin. I have other friends who say i should get a skin but I think I like how this default skin looks like.
FluffyChoco
I actually don't use a skin since I'm new to the game, so I will appriciate it if someone told me how to implement a skin into the game
Michen_S
I had several issues with the default skins, and I couldn't find a skin on the website that suited my preferences, so I started working on my own. After all major issues I had with the default skin whilst playing were sorted out, I found that everything became a lot more readable. (I left the menus as-is, since they didn't affect playability.)
Luster_duster
I use dusk's skin (cuz i like the rowlet catcher) however i decided to change some sounds to hat kid voice lines (like making my combo break become her yelling peck)
I also changed the pause loop to peace and tranquility
Voidedosu
Not a single one. Haven't seen a need to change that stance yet.
Chiru-kun
Yes, I use Mathi's yellow cursor skin for gameplay and mapping.

Always felt the desire to "draw" my cursor movements when I first touched osu! and it translated into this skin.
Also use it for mapping since transparent sliders and lightly colored combo colors, which I love using as a mapper.
WanganMIXD
I used a lot of skin but currently the cool megumin skin
[ Sebastian ]
I just use the default skin. I tried using some other skins, but they looked weird to me and I'm just more used to the default skin.
Taj
I used a lot of skins but I do remember I used to play with custom skins I created online. Some skins are because they're visually appealing, some skins because I just feel like I'm gonna play better with it; whatever the reason, I had a reasonable amount of them.
My top preferences are Mafham's EZ skin, MillhioreF's EZ skin, and any of GN's boom skins.
Kaaruumii
I used to use popular 4k skins and customize them to my liking but now I have learned to make my own skin and I only use my own skin now
Stomiks
I always get a ton of skins first and review them to see which one's the most I like. I often stick to a skin for almost a year after moving on to a new one.
her everything
Is this subforum still alive?

But yeah. I did the same thing like Stomiks did. like using a skin for a while until i get tired of it. so far i'm using the Freedom Dive skin and never changed since, because it already feels comfortable compared to other skins. I tried other skins like shige's latest skin, but i couldn't perform well.
[ Sebastian ]
I use a mix of Clear Skin Ultra 4.0 for CTB (community/forums/topics/887468), and a Mega Lucario skin for basically everything else (https://www.reddit.com/r/OsuSkins/comments/sdctmk/yet_another_mega_lucario_skin/).
Dementedduck
I will only ever use modified versions of the monster hunter skin (community/forums/topics/1678151?n=1) depending on which holiday is closest
Rigbyuis
i use my own skin that i made on powerpoint OwO, otherwise aristia for taiko
IanReeves
I have not used a skin yet
his everything
The default skin is just impossible for me...