i dont watch alot of anime but Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid 1 & 2 kinda epic
need to watch more anime lol
Nuuskamuikkunen
Mawaru Penguindrum
his everything
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is EVERYTHING
her everything

Aireunaeus wrote:

Case Closed, because it has endless fun of guessing who the murder is.
still case closed :D
Ice Kitsune
Akame ga Kill!
Heroacademia10
Attack on Titan!!
Stomiks
Yeah AOT is pretty good
Barrelhead
Stomiks

Barrelhead wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
ey b0ss
Classic
Moralify_
Attack on titan has to be my favorite. just based on the fact you actually have to sit listen pay attention and in some cases. research about the show outside of just watching. and i love anime's like that AOT on top
her everything
well my opinion has been changed. it's now bocchi the rock tbh
MrMcMikey22

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Karakai Jozu-no Takaki-san, because I thought it would be funny to overreact if they do anything from the most basic romance anime ever (ngl it really feels basic when watching this..) xD (if that boy and that girl kiss each other then I wanna the whole easter bunny made of chocolate..) Also that girl likes coming up for dumb challenges and stakes. But the stakes here that made me always put in my mood, thinking about questionable stakes, where the stakes are like as if you would find a picture (whether it's NSFW or not) and slap some text in it..Also it has like at least 3 mini-episodes slapped being merged into an episode and the titles are some of the most basic sh*t ever I love it xP, like it's just a f*cking word and they say there ya go now THAT'S A TITLE xD Also that boy always thinks he can beat this anime girl, but loses everytime...[wut a virgin he is LOL] Yeah it's just an anime and nothing special, but I somehow liked watching [overreacting] it anyway.. Honorable Mention goes to that one japanese anime that is all about the thermal baths in Rom, yea not even the Roman empire no it's apparently just hot tub lore (I mean bath lore or it least belongs a part of bath lore) I would call that anime: bath lore anime [also it got a weird ass ending at episode 1 like wtf???]

god what tf was I talking about ?
Stomiks

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Karakai Jozu-no Takaki-san, because I thought it would be funny to overreact if they do anything from the most basic romance anime ever (ngl it really feels basic when watching this..) xD (if that boy and that girl kiss each other then I wanna the whole easter bunny made of chocolate..) Also that girl likes coming up for dumb challenges and stakes. But the stakes here that made me always put in my mood, thinking about questionable stakes, where the stakes are like as if you would find a picture (whether it's NSFW or not) and slap some text in it..Also it has like at least 3 mini-episodes slapped being merged into an episode and the titles are some of the most basic sh*t ever I love it xP, like it's just a f*cking word and they say there ya go now THAT'S A TITLE xD Also that boy always thinks he can beat this anime girl, but loses everytime...[wut a virgin he is LOL] Yeah it's just an anime and nothing special, but I somehow liked watching [overreacting] it anyway.. Honorable Mention goes to that one japanese anime that is all about the thermal baths in Rom, yea not even the Roman empire no it's apparently just hot tub lore (I mean bath lore or it least belongs a part of bath lore) I would call that anime: bath lore anime [also it got a weird ass ending at episode 1 like wtf???]

god what tf was I talking about ?
About your very passionate feelings for your favorite anime it seems
TGGD

TGGD wrote:

It's definitely Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
The movie was also good! :)
Gengar9nn
kirby right back at ya (English translation bc I don’t know Japanese)
Jason X
Clannad
RedKing
Trigun
PapasConKetchup
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
her everything
Hmm oshi no ko
his everything

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is EVERYTHING
It doesn't change