forum

[Archived] cant alt tab

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
katboo301
(heres a vid) https://youtu.be/kjNPXrpbMd8

this only happens when i alt-tab, and i have updated all of my drivers and such and looked through settings and i am not sure what the issue could be. you can hear that the game itself isn't frozen, because the tabs and such are making the noise. but i can't see what i'm doing at all. if anyone could help that would be great thank you :D
THAT_otaku
Try toggling "compatibility mode" in the osu! settings and see if this has an effect on it. Make sure your windows is also up to date
Topic Starter
katboo301
(sorry was out all day) but that ended up working. i just have no idea what caused this because it was never a problem before :( thank u

(edit) the game is basically unplayable now with the stuttering and such so i will cope with not being able to alt tab for now </3 (edit edit) it actually is just unplayable in general i have no idea what happened in the year i didnt play but its ok
THAT_otaku
It might be worth reinstalling your graphics drivers at this point, as simply updating them usually doesnt fix any issues you might have with them