Topic Starter
whymeman
Ah, will do.
zsr123
:)
zsr123
Just suggestion :)

[Fighting]

00:54:485 (x) - add note (normal hitsound) ?

[Ass Kicking]

00:57:018 (2) - (1st note)use normal hitsound will sounds better imo
Topic Starter
whymeman
Maybe, but i'll look over the hitsounds again soon.

[Fighting]

00:54:485 (x) - add note (normal hitsound) ?
Thanks for the idea, but i'll have to refuse that suggestion.
HeatKai
[General]

Mp3 Bitrate : 192kbps , okay :)

Video ( frame size ) : Doesn't have (okay)

Skin : all fine , I think ~

Background : fine ~

Kiai time : all same , okay ~

Snapping : doesn't have problem ~ so okay ~

Preview Point : I recommend to put at starting of kiai ? because right now you put at break time >w<

Diffs : 1 easy , 1 normal , 1 hard , 1 insane ( I supposed , so its fine :P )

Audio Lead-in : 0 ( okay )

Artist : prodigy ( okay )

Title : Smack My Bitch Up ( okay )

source : none ( okay )

Tags : all same ( okay )

[training]
02:33:934 (2) - kinda hard to know when will finish repeat :P
02:40:542 (1) - delete , replace it with circle + finish at 02:40:542

[zelos' sparring]
fine :3

[fighting]
Approach rate -1 ?

01:24:441 (4) - move to 01:24:330 ?
01:27:965 (5) - move to 01:27:855 ?
01:33:251 (4) - move to 01:33:141 ?
01:52:965 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - make a star?
03:08:075 (3,4) - jump ? fix space ?

[ass kicking]
00:38:075 (x) - add circle ?
00:42:480 (x) - add circle with finish ?

[overall]
good :D

go go whymeman :D
Topic Starter
whymeman

HeatKai wrote:

[training]
02:33:934 (2) - kinda hard to know when will finish repeat :P (Since there isn't many notes for the easier difficulty, it would be better to control the use of the hit finishes so its not flooded with it.)
02:40:542 (1) - delete , replace it with circle + finish at 02:40:542 (I can do with the circle, but not with the finish.)

[fighting]
Approach rate -1 ? (Keeping it the same. I don't like the idea of making "Easy" hard maps.)

01:24:441 (4) - move to 01:24:330 ?
01:27:965 (5) - move to 01:27:855 ?
01:33:251 (4) - move to 01:33:141 ? (I'm going to redo 01:17:723 - 01:38:868 better.)
01:52:965 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - make a star? (I could do that, but having odd shapes can make it seem more interesting and harder in a reasonable way.)
03:08:075 (3,4) - jump ? fix space ? (I double checked the spacing to be the same like 03:03:449 (1,2).)

[ass kicking]
00:38:075 (x) - add circle ?
00:42:480 (x) - add circle with finish ? (Those pauses were there for a reason and there's no way to add a finish there that would fit.)
Suimya
;)
Ekoro
Ohaï o/

[General]

Set preview point at 02:21:159 ? (or 01:03:626)

[Training]

Low the hitsounds (around 60%) , too high and i can't hear song.AR+1 ?01:12:436 (1) - Remove new combo?01:58:251 (1) - ^02:33:494 (1) - ^

[Zelos' Sparring]

00:39:837 (2) - looks ugly. Try like this : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/96337 ?01:12:877 (1) - Remove new combo?

[Fighting]

AR-1 ?uh there are ugly sliders (in my opinion...) , makes it more cute?

[Ass Kicking]

AR9 doesn't look correct (too fast) but it's okay.Fine then.

Star~ , good luck.
Topic Starter
whymeman

_LRJ_ wrote:

Ohaï o/

[General]

Set preview point at 02:21:159 ? (or 01:03:626) (I'll keep it where it is right now. I normally set the preview points like this for a reason.)

[Training]

Low the hitsounds (around 60%) , too high and i can't hear song. (That's.... too low. I'll do 80% at least)AR+1 ? (..... I actually lowered it by one, but it wouldn't hurt much to bring it back up. Reduces the clutter a bit.)01:12:436 (1) - Remove new combo?01:58:251 (1) - ^02:33:494 (1) - ^ (It stays. I'm not trying to make a "Normal" map. I'm trying to keep it easy as possible.)

[Fighting]

AR-1 ? (Nope. The current setting stays.)uh there are ugly sliders (in my opinion...) , makes it more cute? (.......................Ugly? I don't use "neat" sliders all the time. But, they aren't made in a way that it would screw with the game play.)

[Ass Kicking]

AR9 doesn't look correct (too fast) but it's okay. (I've tested it with 9 and that's what i've made the map with. No lower.)
Hushu_old
Hello!

Fighting:
0:35:872 - This is the only slider this long till the break... I suggest place one more slider of this lenght somewhere like 0:39:397.

That's all!
Oh, and a star :)

*Don't Kudo*
Zelos

_LRJ_ wrote:

Ohaï o/

[General]

Set preview point at 02:21:159 ? (or 01:03:626)

[Training]

Low the hitsounds (around 60%) , too high and i can't hear song.AR+1 ?01:12:436 (1) - Remove new combo?01:58:251 (1) - ^02:33:494 (1) - ^

[Zelos' Sparring]

00:39:837 (2) - looks ugly. Try like this : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/96337 ? i was going for symmetrical. no thanks.01:12:877 (1) - Remove new combo? [/color]

[Fighting]

AR-1 ?uh there are ugly sliders (in my opinion...) , makes it more cute?

[Ass Kicking]

AR9 doesn't look correct (too fast) but it's okay.Fine then.

Star~ , good luck.
Download: The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (whymeman) [Zelos' Sparring].osu
Topic Starter
whymeman

Hushu wrote:

Hello!

Fighting:
0:35:872 - This is the only slider this long till the break... I suggest place one more slider of this lenght somewhere like 0:39:397.

That's all!
Oh, and a star :)

*Don't Kudo*
I know, but I do plan to keep that slider one slider like this.
Backfire
Here's my taiko.

There's one part in particular that is really repetive, and I wasn't sure what to do, so I went with my gut feeling.

Also, I hope a couple mods will help me with my katsu placement in some of the streams. Im not happy with all of them.
Edit 1 - Sorry ;w;
Edit 2 - Ono's mod and ozzy's mod <3 Also some minor alternations to get that sexy 999 combo.
Edit 3 - I seriously don't know what the hell is up with my maps >< Here the ACTUAL mod...guess I gave the bad one last time.
Edit 4 - :I

Download: The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (whymeman) [Backfire's Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
whymeman
Uhh... Backfire?

Well, i'll keep the difficulty. Just make sure to check into that fix. I would fix it myself but i'm not sure if the notes are really were it should be for you. I'll start working on the credits then.
Zelos
Add Backfire to tags please :)
OnosakiHito
Generel:
- Delete the SB in the Taiko diff. because of long waiting at the beginning. You could use a Taiko_BG.
Also, the game starts at the same time when you skip the SB.
- Add Backfire into TAG's.

Requested Taiko Mod:
00:01:401(5,6) - dk (same to similiar sections)
00:02:612(x) - d
00:05:804(20) - move to 916
00:06:247(x) - d
00:06:357(x) - d
00:06:467(22) - delete
02:19:947(798) - move to 02:20:057
02:44:947(x) - d?

Well, I have took the attention for minor issues. Map sounds okay.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Zelos wrote:

Add Backfire to tags please :)
Oh jeez.... How did I forget something like that? :o
OzzyOzrock
On Backfire's taiko, skipping puts you RIGHT before a note... lol

MAKE THE SLIDER VELOCITY 1.4. 1.6 IS HIDEOUS.

Anyways, the taiko plays horribly, but it's good in a tricky sort of sense. Looks like it'd be good for training to.

I would've liked to see some of the "SMACK MAH BITCH UP" phrases mapped.
Noobita
smack my ozzy up
dNextGen
woops
Backfire

Made by medi~
Topic Starter
whymeman
Alright, i'll add it in.
Sakura
[Timing]
I believe offset is a bit late, -6 ms should be enough. nvm my mistake

[Storyboard]
Why does Slow Down.png have so much unncessary transparency at top and bottom? its twice as much the non-transparent parts o.o

[Fighting]
Backfire tag is missing.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Timing]
I believe offset is a bit late, -6 ms should be enough.

[Storyboard]
Why does Slow Down.png have so much unncessary transparency at top and bottom? its twice as much the non-transparent parts o.o

[Fighting]
Backfire tag is missing.
Wow..... the funny thing is that I've been looking at the SB objects the whole time but didn't think about that. Well, i'll make sure those are fixed and recheck the timing.
Sakura
Alright then Bubbled~
Topic Starter
whymeman
Ah, thank you for checking into the map Sakura.

....and there goes the bubble...
Sakura
Really popping your own bubble to make changes should be treated the same as requesting your map unranked to make changes D:

Anyways Bubble Repair~

Already discussed on MSN together with jericho, so u know what to do

Edit: Fixed to popped bubble icon
Zelos
Let's go rank!
thwak
Yeah this map is pretty good. :)
Backfire
jericho2442
ok fixed it up to get rid of all taiko SB bugs, made it so taiko mode works properly and also shows the SB.

ive had to make the taiko map start at the same time as the other though, this is for bug fixing, sooo its upto backfire if it is kept or not i guess.

replace the SB folder, taiko BG and .osu with this http://puu.sh/3qNd
Zelos
@whymeman I have been in a wifi-less area for about 1 week now and it will continue to be that way for 10 more days.
So if there are any more mods regaurding my difficulty, please fix them if its logical.
Sorry for any inconveiences (or however you spell it) I may have caused you.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Zelos wrote:

@whymeman I have been in a wifi-less area for about 1 week now and it will continue to be that way for 10 more days.
So if there are any more mods regaurding my difficulty, please fix them if its logical.
Sorry for any inconveiences (or however you spell it) I may have caused you.
No worries and thanks for the notice.
Aleks719
Small mod post about strange (imo) things.

General
Your credits in SB works in intro (-7.739 ~ 0.190), but your diffs start from 00:21:335. I guess you can make this part of sb without "intro"
Remove Thumbs.db from SB folder since it useless.
Make audio lead-in 0 in Backfire's diff
Remove "Default" skin from Zelos' Sparring. Players dislike default style and another style in mapset looks ugly.
I guess your 2nd kiai must started from 01:45:916, because atm fountain follows nothing, also kiai time is not similar for all diffs.
Normal-hitclap2 works ~20sec in mapset (to be honest, 20sec in one diff only). Is it really necessary? If yes, you could use them more often than now, because this clap fits the song.

Picture with Thumbs.db added :

Zelos

Aleks719 wrote:

Normal-hitclap2 works ~20sec in mapset (to be honest, 20sec in one diff only). Is it really necessary? If yes, you could use them more often than now, because this clap fits the song.
Umm this was just my choice to use this hitsound for just a brief period because I thought it called for it.
It didn't seem to fit any other parts of the song in my opinion.
And it's up to whymeman if he wants to use the sound for his own difficulties.
And in any case he would've done so if he wanted to.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Aleks719 wrote:

Small mod post about strange (imo) things.

General
Your credits in SB works in intro (-7.739 ~ 0.190), but your diffs start from 00:21:335. I guess you can make this part of sb without "intro" It seemed more proper that way and less unusual to me.
Remove Thumbs.db from SB folder since it useless. I don't see it? I still don't see it....?
Make audio lead-in 0 in Backfire's diff Fixed.
Remove "Default" skin from Zelos' Sparring. Players dislike default style and another style in mapset looks ugly. Fixed. Also, default skin is not ugly, just hard for some to use I guess....
I guess your 2nd kiai must started from 01:45:916, because atm fountain follows nothing, also kiai time is not similar for all diffs. I know that and there is a reason why I start the kiai before the speed up notes. You want to be able to see what you need to hit. Also, I won't stress about the slight differences in the kiai points since I still respect the guest mapper's style of how it is used which in this case I see is still reasonable.
Normal-hitclap2 works ~20sec in mapset (to be honest, 20sec in one diff only). Is it really necessary? If yes, you could use them more often than now, because this clap fits the song. I didn't mind Zelos using it for his diff, but it's up to him on where it feels like it fits.
Edit: Going to redo [Fighting] since looking at it now, it's a bit too cluttered.
show more