forum

[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
show more
mm201
There was a spammer who forced us to disable IRC connections. They should be open again.
Sakebinii

mm201 wrote:

There was a spammer who forced us to disable IRC connections. They should be open again.
Thank You!
Suimya
i'm banned but till when and that wasnt my link too that was rika's link not mine just tell me till when im ban :<
Sakebinii
My friend logged into my account in the game on her computer and I have not banned and when I log into my account on my computer I have ban. What is it?
EDIT. When I logged into friend's account in the game I also have ban. x_X
wodzu91
I am banned, why?
mm201
Your IP address is similar to another user's. Should now be fixed.
Derekku

-Sekai- wrote:

i'm banned but till when and that wasnt my link too that was rika's link not mine just tell me till when im ban :<
First, Rika Chan posted a direct link to an image. Then, you took the main website's url and sent it as a tinyurl link in #osu. Both of you were banned for 24 hours, but then both of you evaded your bans. Thus, the bans were raised to 96 hours (4 days).
Suimya
oh i guess but thanx :<
Danneh
For how long am I still banned xD
You are not cool enough to be banned
(a.k.a Shiirn)

SHIIRN ADMITTED IM COOL =D
Backfire
I got banned for (I think) Silence evading. But I didn't silence evade on purpose, my internet is ass and dced me, so when I came back I could talk. Im sorry...;-;
Derekku

Backfire wrote:

I got banned for (I think) Silence evading. But I didn't silence evade on purpose, my internet is ass and dced me, so when I came back I could talk. Im sorry...;-;
[13:59] <Backfire> :l
[13:59] <Backfire> I got silenced. I was leaving before I got in trouble. I cried.
You acknowledged that you were silenced, but came back and started talking again anyway. You're only banned for an hour, so just wait it out.
Backfire

Derekku wrote:

Backfire wrote:

[13:59] <Backfire> :l
[13:59] <Backfire> I got silenced. I was leaving before I got in trouble. I cried.
You acknowledged that you were silenced, but came back and started talking again anyway. You're only banned for an hour, so just wait it out.
No no, I know that >< I even waited like 2 minutes to post it cause I didnt want to be accused of silence evading. and by leaving I meant this "/me leaves before he can get silenced" I remember typing it. ;-; B-But ok...I can wait T_T
Derekku

Backfire wrote:

"/me leaves before he can get silenced"
That's just as bad. You were flaming in chat, and that's inappropriate. Use this as a lesson to behave better in chat next time. :p
Backfire

Derekku wrote:

Backfire wrote:

"/me leaves before he can get silenced"
That's just as bad. You were flaming in chat, and that's inappropriate. Use this as a lesson to behave better in chat next time. :p
hehe, sorry ^^;
TBTE
Ban for what,
TBTEBot Showed my Last Logs as
Annie_The_Eagle: do you really?
TBTE: Yea
TBTE: <3

Boom Ban.
Derekku
You were banned for spamming and being nonsensical in chat on a daily basis.
TBTE

Derekku wrote:

You were banned for spamming and being nonsensical in chat on a daily basis.
That didn't make since but how long?
Derekku
6 hours.
TBTE
*sigh* Means I gotta find something to do for 6 hours, ok, better than 96.
Thanks Derek.
awp
you could practice smartening up
TBTE

awp wrote:

you could practice smartening up
It would help, and i notice that lately i am tending to have more smart moments than dumb moments, but they aren't for long, I hope to have my hands for anyway with my TBTEBot.exe, so I shouldn't be on here as much.

I do thank you for expressing some sort of care.
razor2992
I've got banned for posting links.
I admit my fault here and promise not to do it anymore. :(

Thanks,
Suimya
well im sorry for getting on irc but i was thinking of evading really i thought if the irc is unban its ok to talk im sorry for that i promise i wont do it :<
Claudia_old

-Sekai- wrote:

well im sorry for getting on irc but i was thinking of evading really i thought if the irc is unban its ok to talk im sorry for that i promise i wont do it :<
IMO you don't deserve to be unbanned if you were planning/thinking about evading.

Suck it up.
Starrodkirby86

razor2992 wrote:

I've got banned for posting links.
I admit my fault here and promise not to do it anymore. :(

Thanks,
Ahhh, yeah. You were banned for posting a certain link for 72 hours, or 3 days. Your ban should expire by Saturday or Sunday. I don't know if there'll anything in particular that will lax your ban, but in the meantime, wait it out, OK? ^^
_Angel
can i know why am i banned? o_O
Derekku

_Angel wrote:

can i know why am i banned? o_O
Your IP was automatically banned by bancho for spamming. It seems that you were using an irc account "_ftpud". Were you trying to use this as a bot? :?

The ban was only for an hour, but it should expire in 30-40 minutes.
_Angel
ok, thank you
Suimya

E-Hooker wrote:

-Sekai- wrote:

IMO you don't deserve to be unbanned if you were planning/thinking about evading.

Suck it up.
i mean i wasnt thinking of evading the ban -.-"
Claudia_old
"i was thinking of evading"

are you a moron
Suimya

E-Hooker wrote:

"i was thinking of evading"

are you a moron
i miss typing lol just stuff out ok
MegaSchmoo
How long am I banned for?
Inamaru
200 hours | ban evade and an incredible amount of spam
cococococo_old
how long mine?
TBTE

Inamaru wrote:

200 hours | ban evade and an incredible amount of spam
Holy Shit. Wait I didn't Say that Right. Holy Shit. Ok

Why Can't I get in IRC?

was there a spammer and you guises closed it or something?

EDIT: Ingore this, It came back.
Danneh
This... Is bullshit.
What the Fck are you thinking.
What excuse do you have for banning me this time...
Everybody saw that I DID NOTHING... AGAIN
Anyk3y
why am i banned?
i was not spamming, not being offensive, not posting links not even using capital letters!
whymeman
Danneh, i'm SURE you got a warning PM not that long ago about your last chance. Don't even say you didn't.

@ Anyk3y: You was banned for an hour for trolling. Don't act up in the chat after your ban is up.
Danneh

whymeman wrote:

Danneh, i'm SURE you got a warning PM not that long ago about your last chance. Don't even say you didn't.
That does not answer my question. What did I do.
Anyk3y
i was not trolling i was replying to people in a very constructive manner. i wish to see the UNEDITED chat logs with my supposed trolling that i have been falsely banned for
show more