forum

Holy XDDD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iShanoa
I literally dunno what I did to get this and yes I'm happy over this small achievement!! Feels good man

https://imgur.com/a/EWiX1sR

Thanks a lot guys for the help!
Kaaruumii
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
yellowbadbeast
Niiice

(also your playcount wth)
Topic Starter
iShanoa

Kaaruumii wrote:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
XDDDDD

yellowbadbeast wrote:

Niiice

(also your playcount wth)
HAHAHAHA YEAHHHHHHHH ABOUT THAT.... I CAN EXPLAIN!

community/forums/topics/1601064?n=1
Stomiks
7k chad in this thread
AstalFanBoy
i love 7k
kaleksi
woah no way me too
Topic Starter
iShanoa

Stomiks wrote:

7k chad in this thread
Come on, you know I'm noob xD

Znow wrote:

i love 7k
Same! I also love playing on other modes (especially standard osu and 4k!)
Gamesnake7

iShanoa wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

7k chad in this thread
Come on, you know I'm noob xD

Znow wrote:

i love 7k
Same! I also love playing on other modes (especially standard osu and 4k!)
You have the mentality not many players have, and it's for 7K which is harder to enter (especially for 4K players)
AstalFanBoy
i had to force my friend who just started 4k to play 7k. she was not having it but she eventually started playing so now im helping her
Kaaruumii

Znow wrote:

i had to force my friend who just started 4k to play 7k. she was not having it but she eventually started playing so now im helping her
very cool im going to force my friend into playing long notes
pofnkul
don't force me into playing long notes pls
Gamesnake7
Bro got insane Etterna energy
UltraBlack
You are playing maps that i used to play when learning 7k :) hope you keep this motivation and get far in the game
Topic Starter
iShanoa

Kaaruumii wrote:

Znow wrote:

Duuuuudeeees.... Force them to play inverse long notes! XD

UltraBlack wrote:

You are playing maps that i used to play when learning 7k :) hope you keep this motivation and get far in the game
Thank you! I'm slowly moving up from 3* to 4* (I heard from others that this is going to take months up to years before I can comfortably do 4* maps). I'm already too old and my learning curve is now slow so I might take more than that; but I'm currently enjoying these songs. Hoping I reach that skill level sooner!

Current goal is to at least A rank this map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJM8-b_ZOqc

Kaaruumii wrote:

Znow wrote:

Kaaruumii

iShanoa wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

Znow wrote:

Duuuuudeeees.... Force them to play inverse long notes! XD

UltraBlack wrote:

Thank you! I'm slowly moving up from 3* to 4* (I heard from others that this is going to take months up to years before I can comfortably do 4* maps). I'm already too old and my learning curve is now slow so I might take more than that; but I'm currently enjoying these songs. Hoping I reach that skill level sooner!

Current goal is to at least A rank this map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJM8-b_ZOqc

Kaaruumii wrote:

Znow wrote:

HUEHUEHUE
TheAngryNerd101
7k gaming let's gooo