Total Posts
show more
Mantis
star
DesuEagle
star
Xgor
[Encrypto's Hard]
00:31:723 (2,3) - No.. just no... Having two sliders at the same time is just wrong

... Feels kinda like an insane at parts..

[Collab]
Snap all beats!

17 M is a LOT and I don't really feel safe bubbling a map that much score.
I noticed that just by lowering the OD by one the score goes down to 13 M so I strongly suggest that.
If you not change the difficulty settings please remove some streams, quite some of them could be considered overmapping and shouldn't be hard to remove.

It didn't feel like it was going for approval with that difficulty/length so I would prefer if this difficulty just get ranked.

02:54:009 (9,10) - This can easily get confusing for people that doesn't use snaking sliders so please place (9) somewhere else.

Well, I only mentioned the problems that I would say is the stuff that stops me from bubbling, this map has come quite a far way I say.
If you want I could point out the minor problems in this map but if you don't just say that.
PM me when you done fixing it.

Edit:
Now!
The writings on the wall!
It won't go away!
It's an Bubble!
whymeman
[Normal]

01:53:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - What happened to the spacing here? Did you accidently reduce the distance snap?

[Encrypto's Hard]

02:35:152 (3,4) - Unintentional jump?
02:40:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The stack doesn't sound too good stright on. Did you try this beat pattern? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/99080
02:41:366 (7) - Could start the new combo here.
02:48:116 (?) - If you add a note here, it wouldn't make the stack finish odd and it can smoothly join with the next note. You could even put 02:48:223 (1) in the stack and move (2) downwards a bit so you don't have to change the spacing for (3).

[Collab]

02:55:080 (1) - I thought this was going to be a slow slider?
03:16:294 (3) - Sounds a bit awkward. Did you try out this beat pattern? (Don't focus on the spacing, look at the timeline http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/99127 )

Its a nice map so far. Glad you took the time into finishing it again. Just remind me to check back when you're done.
Topic Starter
Thunderstorm

whymeman wrote:

[Normal]

01:53:366 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - What happened to the spacing here? Did you accidently reduce the distance snap?

D: Missed that thing. Fixed

[Encrypto's Hard]

02:35:152 (3,4) - Unintentional jump?
02:40:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The stack doesn't sound too good stright on. Did you try this beat pattern? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/99080
02:41:366 (7) - Could start the new combo here.
02:48:116 (?) - If you add a note here, it wouldn't make the stack finish odd and it can smoothly join with the next note. You could even put 02:48:223 (1) in the stack and move (2) downwards a bit so you don't have to change the spacing for (3).

Fixed

[Collab]

02:55:080 (1) - I thought this was going to be a slow slider? Nope, I guess Kotya don't intend 0.5x slider here
03:16:294 (3) - Sounds a bit awkward. Did you try out this beat pattern? (Don't focus on the spacing, look at the timeline http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/99127 ) fixed

Its a nice map so far. Glad you took the time into finishing it again. Just remind me to check back when you're done.
Thanks for takin' a look into it =)
whymeman
Alright, here's your bubble back.
Topic Starter
Thunderstorm
Thanks again, Whymeman
jericho2442
  1. you need an approach circle.png in your folder
Easy
01:43:080 (3) - i would suggest a newcombo here to follow your pattern

Normal
01:13:937 (2,1) - feels totally like broken spacing, these 2 notes need more space between them, at the best this is an antijump, and such a pattern in a normal diff? it also feels out of place on your map :/
02:38:794 (2,3) - broken spacing again, needs same spacing as (3,4)

Collab
(suggestion) 02:40:509 (2,3,4,5,6) - the note positions on this felt very odd to me tbh, maybe change them so they are easier to read?
03:15:652 (1,2,3,4) - dont like the spacing here but it does work xD

------------------------------
only small things so will rank once the approach circle and mainly the spacing errors in normal are fixed
Bittersweet

jericho2442 wrote:

1. you need an approach circle.png in your folder
Same to scorebar-bg, scorebar-ki, scorebar-kidanger and scorebar-kidanger2
jericho2442
kk all the above got fixed, also sorted out some better kiai placement on one diff and added a spinner on insane to stop score tie's

enjoy your heart

sorry made a damn mistake, remove the extra red section on collab diff and i will rerank

reranked, again sorry for the stupid idiotic mistake ;_;
Topic Starter
Thunderstorm
Finally :D
Thanks a lot, Jericho =)
Shiro
haha, finally !
congratulations =p
senaya
это победа :)
Aleks719
Котю и хака с первыми гостевыми ранками поздравляю)
Xgor
Horray, it's ranked
Kotya

Aleks719 wrote:

Котю и хака с первыми гостевыми ранками поздравляю)
:3 thanks
NatsumeRin
holy shit it's finally ranked.
i think i modded it 1 year ago
Topic Starter
Thunderstorm

NatsumeRin wrote:

holy shit it's finally ranked.
i think i modded it 1 year ago
I have some troubles with map ranking, you know =)
[-q-]v[-p-]v[-o-]
:) :) :)
Vass_Bass
Конгратс! ;)
Encrypto
Good to see this finally gone Ranked :3
I need to start mapping sometimes again..:D