31.25%
only done well by certain mappers
33.33%
Total votes: 48
Topic Starter
Koureki
fill the poll
Stomiks
Depends if the mapper doesn't just plops LNs irrationaly and instead cohesively places them with meaning to make a good LN map.
midgy
where is the option for "it's simply another pattern in the game" why do i have to like or dislike based on that, i don't think all jumpstream files are good despite enjoying jumpstream
Topic Starter
Koureki
not a hard question you either like them to a certain degree or dislike them to a certain degree
midgy
no, i am indifferent to them, it's simply another pattern in the game, you completely left out the middle option
B0ii
I'm alright with LN maps, but the problem is... I'm bad at them
Stomiks

B0ii wrote:

I'm alright with LN maps, but the problem is... I'm bad at them
This. I can pass 6th dan but I can't even pass LN 4th dan lol.
mystV
as an ln mapper, i think theyre based
Kaaruumii
trash but it can be done well by certain people even though i hate long note maps ill still try to play them
AstalFanBoy
its alright. It depends on the LN. If it's like possession then I hate it. Ragnarok just got ranked and it's a decent LN map. Hybrid maps are usually fun
-Kori
LN maps are a pain to master
Reyalp51
column locking is aaaaaaaa
Stomiks

Reyalp51osu wrote:

column locking is aaaaaaaa
This is the one problem I always struggle with. My brain can't keep up with anything if it looks like the whole screen is filled with notes.
Rikuka
good for play , hard for map , hard to rank

and yea LN are quite overrated in terms of pp , since rn pp base on ratio + many ppl use lncut skin
Gamesnake7
Alright with them tbh