3. koiishi
4. nuisible
5. TBTE
list kinda not actual..

;o
Pizzicato
1.) charlesccg2 - i'd like to punch this guy real hard
2.) dkun - this dude needs to attend our EB :V
3.) alkaeid - the only TNL bro i haven't met yet.
4.) MDuh - i just dont know xD
5.) mystgun - i wanna know what kind of person he is

Guys I met
Guys I met
- BakaloidSky
- Jockeytiyan
- blacksymbian
- [Zero_One]
- dayun10
Lesjuh
Gladi to slap that fucker in the face and laugh at his hair
koiishi
the 5 people you would love to meet

1. saten-san
2. -sekai-
3. Rinnosuke Morichika
4. gracieLub
5. medi-chan

all total amazing people
Rinnosuke Morichika
The five people i would love to meet...

SPOILER
TBTE: Obvious Reasons~!
SPOILER
Koiishi: A very nice friend that i can talk to for support.
SPOILER
-Sekai-: Like Koiishi, A very nice friend.
SPOILER
GracieLub: :3
SPOILER
SapphireGhost: No particular reason.

There are probably more somewhere in my head~
SPOILER
Koiishi = 1 -Sekai- = 2 GracieLub = 3 TBTE = 4 SapphireGhost =5
TheVileOne
1. Shulin (Cool person and British too.)
2. blissfulyoshi (Awesome person to talk to)
3. h3k1ru (if he knows English)
4. Sekai (Good friend.)
5. whymeman (might make for a good time)
HeatKai

-Sekai- wrote:

1.bass-chan
2.koiishi
3.corin
4.zozozofun
5.heatkai
6.TheVileOne
7.Rinnosuke Morichika
8.GracieLub

hmm~~ there is more but i think that all i can say now :?

Ftw , my name's here.
xD

I thought never one single people want to meet me :P

btw.
here's my top 5 list ~

1 - from Jericho2442
Because He's just awesome . Teach me many things T^T I owe him so many things

2 - from Odaril
Because I want to see he smile , lol !

3 - from Etherealeternity
Brother of all brother :3

4 - from Fartownik
Because I want to kill him. and He's damn cool ;)

and last one . is my first friend from osu! is .

5 - from Cute Bunny Also known as Makjang :)

Because I want to see he type " >~< " all day .
hahahahahaha.

6 - :3 from Garven
Because he's the first modder that help me with my stupid shitty map :P

Thanks you guys ;)
TBTE
List Update

1. Bluestar101
My Best Friend in all of osu! If i did something she would do it right behind me, if she told me to do something i would do it without complants and vice versa, we we're the pair that couldn't be separated, when you saw one you saw the other, And She will be back this summer so Rinnosuke will have some competition over my attention. :D
2. Rinnosuke
Because she's mentioned 20 million times on here and i want to make it 20,000,001 So YEAAAAAAAAAAA
3. koiishi
Same Reason as above and Plus she's a loli on the flip side, so something would most defiantly happen
4. Bass-chan
Though all the Bullshit me and him are still cool, And have the comfortablelaty to do it in the same room.
5. Pheon
Pheon has the courage to go, Fuck thebestthingever, Imma make that Nig*a his own abbreviations and shit, Thanks to him i have over 300 TBTE abbreviations in my Highlight List :D
6.Inamaru
Dude's the fucking shit, Has OP and can whoop my ass in CtB, Even when i SS the map, He would make for a good time.
7 & 8. And this was a surprise to even me E-Hooker & dkun
These people deserve some respect for ripping on my every day (even if i am not doin shit), I don't know what it is, but when i am getting fucked with for no reason, there right there to pick me and bitch at however is doing it

So for the Wall of Text. :D
Danneh
1. danichan
2. KyonkoHizara
3. GracieLub
4. Canneh (OMG WTF CAN CAN <33)
5. <Empty Spot>

I will most likely meet these people soon :3 If I want to meet somebody, I WILL ;]
So many people... That I cant even fill the list xD
I'll visit you too someday =)
dkun
Goes in 1-5 order. It's so hard to choose. But this is my second post here.

ztrot - Justin still remains my number one of all time here. No matter what happens here at osu!, or anything outside of osu!, he's the person that'll understand everything and anything you have to tell him, and most likely vice versa! I would also say that ztrot is the definition of charisma. What I would give to be able to sit down with ztrot and have a drink (or two, maybe ten). Bros forever, man.

Nekoroll - dd's? Nekoroll is still an amazing person to be around because of her outstanding personality and her being so down to earth with everyone. She's also very charismatic and will stick around to the end.

Shinde - Shinde is a person that I can trust with anything that I have to say, and I'm pretty sure she can say the same back for me. She's very caring and loving, and we have more in common then we actually thought in our lives, which is pretty surprising. What I would do to be able to sit in a room with her and just converse all day. An amazing advice giver, an amazing friend, but most importantly, an amazing person. Don't change, Shinde. :)

Kari-anh - A great person, with a great personality to back it all up. In the very short time I've known Kari, our friendship has only grown and grown, and I don't think there'll ever be a peak to our friendship. I always look forward to hearing from her. She always has something to say (in a good way, of course), and you'll never grow bored of talking to her.

Tachanne - I don't think I even need to talk about Tachanne, because if you know me well enough, you should know my explanation for her. Right tachan? ;)

And as for a #6, sorry if I'm breaking the top 5 here.
E-Hooker - E-Hooker is one of the people in this game that has my utmost respect. There is too much for me to talk about with her. You go, girlfraaand. Oh and, PLL.

more honorable mentions
Sorry if I missed you, I think I know too many people around here that I'd love to meet. :(
- Mogsworth
- Ephemeral
- iMuffin
- Mint_Bunny
- I_Tatsuo_I
- Shellghost
- Rokodo
- Roddie
- Faust/Firo
- mekadon
- RemmyX25
- jjrocks
- Charles445
- Shiirn
- Wiinter
- eddieee
- GladiOol
- Sushi
- Rukarioman
- Zelos
ztrot
ztrot - Justin still remains my number one of all time here. No matter what happens here at osu!, or anything outside of osu!, he's the person that'll understand everything and anything you have to tell him, and most likely vice versa! I would also say that ztrot is the definition of charisma. What I would give to be able to sit down with ztrot and have a drink (or two, maybe ten). Bros forever, man.
DIS GUY.
Hika

Vext wrote:

SPOILER
Ok.

1. Hika - Because loli.
2. Backfire - Because fun.
3. Beuchi-chan - Because awesome.
4. Faust - Because not an idiot.
5. Lizzehb - Because I imagine would be a fun time.

TBTE wrote:

More People but i don't feel like making a spoiler.
LUUUUULZ <3
Ephemeral
ehh that ztrot guy sounds like a right doob
Nekoroll

dkun wrote:

Nekoroll - dd's? Nekoroll is still an amazing person to be around because of her outstanding personality and her being so down to earth with everyone. She's also very charismatic and will stick around to the end.
D'AWWWWW DIS GUYYYYYYYYY
Hamuko
ohai
Beuchi-chan, Blue Dragon, DeathxShinigami, Glass, Jarby, Kitsunemimi, Krisom, Saten-san, WhoAteFred,-maJu, -Sekai-, 99THe-CoOl99, _LRJ_, AdRon Zh3Ro, Aeris, Agnes, Ana Kagura, AnimeCrazy666, Annime, Ansatsu, arien666, Armin, Artificial Children, Arusha Shuna, AtemiskKun, Azashii, Baka-Otaku, Baka-Otome, Bass-chan, Bianco, Bittersweet, Blek, blissfulyoshi, bluedragonfly, Bne-chan, Broetchen8441, brokenturnstile9, caahbr, Caco Roth, Candos, Card N'FoRcE, Cecilia, Cheedar, CheeseWarlock, Cirno, Corin, Coy, Crimmi, Crimson_SoulZ, CXu, Dangaard, danichan, Danzai, DarkDemon25, DaxMaster, deadbeat, Derekku, DessaChan, devin21321, DJ Angel, DJPop, dkun, DoKoLP, Doomsday, Dragvon, Drakeny, Dusty, Dyenne, Eirene, Fabricio4p, fabriciorby, Faust, Fhatii-chan, Flamebreaker, Frajolex, Fuuko, Gabi, gabrielwoj, GaNoN666, Garven, Gato_Festeiro, Gcode, Geno Estrelar, Gens, GladiOol, GracieLub, Guerra, Guiita, H a k u n o, Haneii, Henkie, Hika, Hikato, Hyguys, Hyourinmaru, I_Tatsuo_I, ignorethis, Inamaru, James2250, Jeffro, jericho2442, jessikaha, jhonddr, jockeytiyan, joseph, JuanX8, July_Poring, K i R i N O, k3nsh1n_H1mur4, k4mm3r, kamahlbruno, Kaneko, katoka, Katsuri, kazuziz, Kecco, Keksi, KIA, Kirbeh, Kite, konan-yoshi999, Kurisuchianu, Kyou-kun, Kytoxid, LadyApoLLo, leitelucas, lepidopodus, Lilac, Lilly-chan, Linkred, LinneaKittyGurl, lolcubes, lolita334, LOLSpark, Louis Cyphre, LuannyPhoenyx, Lunah, LunaticMara, Lybydose, Mafiamaster, Mashley, MathiasXII, MattWin, maykowxd, Medi-chan, Meghan, MemeChii, Miih, mikhe, Mogsworth, Mokka, mtmcl, Muraokaps, Mustaash, Mystearica, NatallieEndy, Natteke, Nekcytroz, Nelsonjd, Nharox, NoHItter, Noobita, NotShinta, nytoran, Odaril, Omega, OnosakiHito, Orz-, osuplayer111, ouranhshc, OzzyOzrock, Pedobear, PedroGabriel, pendrive, Pereira006, Pliavi, poisonchan, polenta, popoyo, Quaraezha, RageTH, RandomJibberish, Rokodo, roxkyuubiforever, Rukarioman, Sabunete, Sakura Hana, Sander-Don, SapphireGhost, Senobe, ShaggoN, Shiirn, Shinde, Shinxyn, simplistiC, Slowmotion, Sonic Fumes, Souji_Seta, srsilva27999, Starrodkirby86, SteRRuM, Sushi, Tadaki_Laka, tapejara, Teras, theowest, TKiller, TroniYokumaro, Ultimate, Utena, Vext, vivere, Weezy, whymeman, Wiinter, XepherX3, Xgor, YGOkid8, yosef1992, Zelos, Zetsubou Sensei, ztrot
EDIT: I forgot it was 5 people. Meh. I would like to meet you all.
exovtao
TBTE
O and *bump because it took me 5 minutes to find this

EDIT:
I don't like Danneh anymore.
YuZuKi Kenny
Cookiezi,Rucker,Doomsday,KRZY,alieokiro
Hika
c:

Blue Dragon: Because he's this special person. <3
TBTE: Because he's this awesome guy that I can vent to.
Hosty: Because he's mah fiance. (Inside joke ~)
Vext: Because he's a pedo OHOHOHO.
Sumaki: Because he's my favorite Asian buddy <3

The only girl would be poisonchan because I get along with her very well ~
I would say aston but I already met him. >:

Some other peeps ~
GracieLub
Backfire
Greyghost
Kirbeh
Copter-kun
Pheon
ExoSphere
Bass-chan
K U R O - A I
Xact
Kitsunemimi
Nazeko
Rokodo - My oniisama ;v;. He talks sensible things. Probably the only decent person I chat through pms. Oh and he wants to go here in Phil too, higher chance to meet him.

poisonchan - She's kind, and approachable. I'd be the happiest person in the world if I made friends with lasoneesama :D

ztrot - I look up in him as God's right hand. Why? Beats me. Maybe because he's red. cool. and godly. garly.

Pirika - I just want to see for myself if Goddesses do really exist. :)

Cookiezi - If there's a concert of kpop group, I'd rather attend Cookiezi's concert. He's way hotter than those gayz. :>
KRZY

kenny012012 wrote:

Cookiezi,Rucker,Doomsday,KRZY,alieokiro

This has to be the first time my name has been mentioned on this forum. <3
Ekoro
Miu Matsuoka
Cause he is cute/kind. <333 but he is too far from my country ._.
Elly-chan
Don't need to explain. "<3 <3 <3"
Cookiezi
...huh i should explain why?
French Peoples
So funny with French Peoples <3
Teta
I want to hear his voice in real life \°w°/

owwwo
Hamuko

_LRJ_ wrote:

Teta
I want to hear his voice in real life \°w°/
<3
Danneh

TBTE wrote:

O and *bump because it took me 5 minutes to find this

EDIT:
I don't like Danneh anymore.
</3
OnosakiHito
aabc271
matthewhln
lepidopodus
To be honest, these three are the only persons I would like to meet.
I think to travel to HongKong is possible for me. I was in Japan, so...
Mismagius
Let me update my list? :(

Hika - Because I love her THAT much. <3
Krisom - World needs more people like him. :(
FruitSeeker - Because he's my big bro. <3
Alice - Because I promised her I would be her friend. And meeting her would make this even better.
Agnes - Any explanation needed?

I would like to include Bittersweet too, but I'll just hope that she comes back to Brazil someday. :P

Also, I might be meeting my Brazilian friends someday, so~
TBTE

Blue Dragon wrote:

Let me update my list? :(

Hika - Because I love her THAT much. <3
Krisom - World needs more people like him. :(
FruitSeeker - Because he's my big bro. <3
Alice - Because I promised her I would be her friend. And meeting her would make this even better.
Agnes - Any explanation needed?

I would like to include Bittersweet too, but I'll just hope that she comes back to Brazil someday. :P

Also, I might be meeting my Brazilian friends someday, so~
I lol'ed at all of the Hika stuff in sig
thelewa
LunaticMara.

There are no others because everyone else is an asshole or would just be bothered by me and I already met IppE602.
LaceWingfield
Cookiezi
SPOILER
don't have a reason but he "seems" to be a kind person
ShanaKino ,Momoka95
SPOILER
my "best" friend
SS_Kanzaki
SPOILER
he/she is awesome lulz
Reisen Udongein
SPOILER
don't have reason xDb
well it's random, but these are the first 5 i want to meet? XD
some others
mekadon, KRZY, tobaku2784 , athiota33 , Bloody_Amarillo, awell, BinJip , _[JSF]HeiLPoInT
lol ;_;
Rukario
Well I better update my list because I will meet number 1 and 3 this summer. Meaning Emaal and Larto.

1. jericho2442

Rave on buddy lol You've helped me so much in so many different was. One of my closest friends.

2. Krisom

TEQUILLA, no really just like jericho you've helped me so much and your an awesome person.

3. Haneii

I still wanna cuddle you >w<

4. Ultimate

I mean, he is rarely online nowadays but this guy is the best person t talk to when you're down. Love you dude. (no homo)

5.ztrot and dkun

I couldn't really decide here, but if I ever go to America I'll probably end up visiting both anyways lol

Honorable Mentions
RandomJibberish
Beuchi-chan
Chacha17
Garven
Gens
Gonvlo
IceBeam
poisonchan
Agnes
Roddie
Teta
Xgor

If I forgot someone, whoops
Hamuko

Rukarioman wrote:

dsagdsah <3
Weez

x's means i've met them already
Topic Starter
Faust

Weezy wrote:

Oh, that's very nice. I hope to mark down some on my list in the near-future.
adam2046

Weezy wrote:

It looks like a hit list.
Cyclohexane
You haven't met yourself ?

how sad
boat

Mr Color wrote:

how sad
depends on what your definition of "meeting yourself" would be
Hika

failboat wrote:

"meeting yourself"
TBTE

Weezy wrote:

O Fuck yea I am in the List.
Haneii

Rukarioman wrote:

3. Haneii

I still wanna cuddle you >w<
<3

Weezy wrote:

"Hitlist"
X_X

I can't really choose 5 people I want to meet from osu since I really want to meet everyone on my friends list XD

My hitlis..er who I've met so far

Going to see Sumkai in a couple weeks >w<

Finishing off Canada first ~
Weez

Mr Color wrote:

how sad
i know ;_;
show more