forum

The 5 people you would love to meet

posted
Total Posts
show more
Crimmi
My Top 5

whymeman from United States - Cool guy, the very first friend on Osu! i ever got since i was a noob in 09!

Emaal from Denmark - Might share a laugh or two...Teehee~

arien666 from Korea - Destiny will bring me to him...someday.

Sakura Hana from Columbia - I might be afraid to meet her because of my VERY HIGH SHYNESS :oops:

GladiOol from Holland - Still couldn't find your house dude, i'll try again in the summer when i come back up there...Holland is so damn big >.<

SPOILER
Bonus People i'd also love to meet:
Sushi - Mon ami nous sommes totalement dois rencontrer en Guadeloupe pendant les vacances ..: P
lepidon - xD
CDFA - uguu~
Krisom
ouranhshc
Keksi
Leorda - Yayz
Zelos
Gens
osuplayer111
Larto - , just maybe
dkun
RemmyX25
I'm gonna run now ..
Rokodo
Hmm... looking back there are too many people I like on osu! and too many who want to meet me that I was unable to acknowledge.

Consider the list I made null and void...

Here's a new one:

1. osu!
2. osu!
3. osu!
4. osu!
5. osu!
Danneh
Hmm ...
1. Me
2. Myself
3. I
---
4. ..
5. ..

I really dont know Dx PM me and i may visit you :D
dkun
nice necro bro

this is why we can't have nice things
ddrXero64
Hm...

1. Peppy

Developer of a great game, but more importantly a good leader in gaining, keeping, and managing a large and satisfied community. His attitude is admirable as well.

2. Quaraezha

I don't think he really looks that cool, just need some confirmation. I wonder if he really has red hair and writes in red pens.

3. ztrot

Looks like a cool guy to hang out with, I like to hang out with people who can refrain from bringing petty drama with them, which isn't many. Justin definitely sounds like someone who hates it too.

4. (anonymous)

Recently talked to them, and they have a strong and open minded outlook in a business aspect. They're aspiring to go far with a project, and it's rare to see this commitment and dedication. It'd be awesome to meet this person.

5. E-Hooker

It's necessary to bitch with someone about Massachusetts sometimes, and E-Hooker is definitely someone who sees the corruption of this state. It would be nice to bitch together with someone who can be bitchy without actually being a bitch. :P
Mara
I'd like to meet

1. dkun
2. daddy dj
3. führer dkun
4. tuuba master of #filipino
5. mother
Anzo
I like to meet the ff.:

1. DJPop <- because I love K-ON! (he made beatmaps for it)
2. James <- because of the BeforU maps for the James' Training, really helped me...
3. dkun <- because he was the first one I chat in #filipino.
4. Quaraezha <- did great artworks!
5. Saten-san <- did great beatmaps...
Kokizi
1. dkun
2. peppy
3. MoonFragrance(love his maps)
4. LunaticMara
5. Rokodo
TBTE
O whoa I'm in someone's list o well,
here is my list as if anyone cares.

1. Danneh, This man has my back most of the time and if I am banned i can expect him to be banned and cheer me up.
2. Rinnosuke Morichika, Obvious reasons
3. koiishi, She is like my best friend and we pretty much talk about everything
4. Pheon, I have to met him because i am his/her TheBasementToolElecticfier
5. Bluestar101, All the old people know her as the newbies do not, this was my BFF and me and her would talk for 24 hours stright about nothing then talk about how our day went, weird.
6. Vext, So Cool :D

More People but i don't feel like making a spoiler.
Vext_old
Ok.

1. Hika - Because loli.
2. Backfire - Because fun.
3. Beuchi-chan - Because awesome.
4. Faust - Because not an idiot.
5. Lizzehb - Because I imagine would be a fun time.

TBTE wrote:

Backfire
Changing my list, not gonna show favoritism this time except for a few people.

Vext, I want to take a moment and reflect upon how much I care about you. You're my best friend and I would do anything for you. I'm not sure why you seem to think I keep leaving you...I love you :D !

Ichigirlfriend21, also known as Jenna, I care about you so much, and each minute I spend with you is like being in heaven. I wish I could spend even more time with you ;-;

KyonkoHizara, you're one of my newest friends but I feel like I've known you for a long time...I truely hope our friendship will last a long time ;w;.

D33d, I know I can count on you to make me happy, and I know you'll always be with me as a friend and my gay lover >w>

Rakyero, you'll always be a good friend, and I really need to talk to you again >w>

(I really cant be limited to 5, so here's more)

Whymeman, I really respect you and look up to you in a way. Truely one of the most admirable users on here.

Tenshi, one of my other good friends who I need to talk to more ;-;

Emaal, a cool guy who's made me giggle alot :D~
Corin
1. Poisonchan
2. Rokodo
3. Koiishi
4. dkun
5. Danzai
boat
ippe and mara for obvious reasons

and sevas-tra, who doesn't post on the forums at all, but is quite an interesting and amusing person

hernan too
bagnz0r
Fixing the list.
  1. dkun
  2. Ai-nene
  3. Krzysiek
  4. Rokodo
Kyonko Hizara
some people

that is all
SapphireGhost
I'd have to think, but probably
Larto. For being Larto.
OzzyOzrock, how do you play taiko like that. Like, really?
James2250 for being part of the BAT without losing his sanity or kindness.
NotShinta so I could hear his beautiful singing voice live, as well as being able to actually say hi and stuff.
HAS CHANGED
Kyonko Hizara
1. Corin
2. jjrocks
3. Danzai
4. Sander-Don
5. Danneh
hinamizawan
Pereira006 only

XD
Ijah_old
1. Corin
2. Rikers
3. Doomsday
4. jjrocks
5... No idea :/
Suimya
1.bass-chan
2.koiishi
3.corin
4.zozozofun
5.heatkai
6.TheVileOne
7.Rinnosuke Morichika
8.GracieLub

hmm~~ there is more but i think that all i can say now :?
Bass
Well updating my list.

1. -Sekai-
2. Filas
3. koiishi
4. nuisible
5. TBTE
list kinda not actual..

;o
Pizzicato
1.) charlesccg2 - i'd like to punch this guy real hard
2.) dkun - this dude needs to attend our EB :V
3.) alkaeid - the only TNL bro i haven't met yet.
4.) MDuh - i just dont know xD
5.) mystgun - i wanna know what kind of person he is

Guys I met
Guys I met
- BakaloidSky
- Jockeytiyan
- blacksymbian
- [Zero_One]
- dayun10
Lesjuh
Gladi to slap that fucker in the face and laugh at his hair
koiishi
the 5 people you would love to meet

1. saten-san
2. -sekai-
3. Rinnosuke Morichika
4. gracieLub
5. medi-chan

all total amazing people
Rinnosuke Morichika
The five people i would love to meet...

SPOILER
TBTE: Obvious Reasons~!
SPOILER
Koiishi: A very nice friend that i can talk to for support.
SPOILER
-Sekai-: Like Koiishi, A very nice friend.
SPOILER
GracieLub: :3
SPOILER
SapphireGhost: No particular reason.

There are probably more somewhere in my head~
SPOILER
Koiishi = 1 -Sekai- = 2 GracieLub = 3 TBTE = 4 SapphireGhost =5
TheVileOne
1. Shulin (Cool person and British too.)
2. blissfulyoshi (Awesome person to talk to)
3. h3k1ru (if he knows English)
4. Sekai (Good friend.)
5. whymeman (might make for a good time)
HeatKai

-Sekai- wrote:

1.bass-chan
2.koiishi
3.corin
4.zozozofun
5.heatkai
6.TheVileOne
7.Rinnosuke Morichika
8.GracieLub

hmm~~ there is more but i think that all i can say now :?

Ftw , my name's here.
xD

I thought never one single people want to meet me :P

btw.
here's my top 5 list ~

1 - from Jericho2442
Because He's just awesome . Teach me many things T^T I owe him so many things

2 - from Odaril
Because I want to see he smile , lol !

3 - from Etherealeternity
Brother of all brother :3

4 - from Fartownik
Because I want to kill him. and He's damn cool ;)

and last one . is my first friend from osu! is .

5 - from Cute Bunny Also known as Makjang :)

Because I want to see he type " >~< " all day .
hahahahahaha.

6 - :3 from Garven
Because he's the first modder that help me with my stupid shitty map :P

Thanks you guys ;)
TBTE
List Update

1. Bluestar101
My Best Friend in all of osu! If i did something she would do it right behind me, if she told me to do something i would do it without complants and vice versa, we we're the pair that couldn't be separated, when you saw one you saw the other, And She will be back this summer so Rinnosuke will have some competition over my attention. :D
2. Rinnosuke
Because she's mentioned 20 million times on here and i want to make it 20,000,001 So YEAAAAAAAAAAA
3. koiishi
Same Reason as above and Plus she's a loli on the flip side, so something would most defiantly happen
4. Bass-chan
Though all the Bullshit me and him are still cool, And have the comfortablelaty to do it in the same room.
5. Pheon
Pheon has the courage to go, Fuck thebestthingever, Imma make that Nig*a his own abbreviations and shit, Thanks to him i have over 300 TBTE abbreviations in my Highlight List :D
6.Inamaru
Dude's the fucking shit, Has OP and can whoop my ass in CtB, Even when i SS the map, He would make for a good time.
7 & 8. And this was a surprise to even me E-Hooker & dkun
These people deserve some respect for ripping on my every day (even if i am not doin shit), I don't know what it is, but when i am getting fucked with for no reason, there right there to pick me and bitch at however is doing it

So for the Wall of Text. :D
Danneh
1. danichan
2. KyonkoHizara
3. GracieLub
4. Canneh (OMG WTF CAN CAN <33)
5. <Empty Spot>

I will most likely meet these people soon :3 If I want to meet somebody, I WILL ;]
So many people... That I cant even fill the list xD
I'll visit you too someday =)
dkun
Goes in 1-5 order. It's so hard to choose. But this is my second post here.

ztrot - Justin still remains my number one of all time here. No matter what happens here at osu!, or anything outside of osu!, he's the person that'll understand everything and anything you have to tell him, and most likely vice versa! I would also say that ztrot is the definition of charisma. What I would give to be able to sit down with ztrot and have a drink (or two, maybe ten). Bros forever, man.

Nekoroll - dd's? Nekoroll is still an amazing person to be around because of her outstanding personality and her being so down to earth with everyone. She's also very charismatic and will stick around to the end.

Shinde - Shinde is a person that I can trust with anything that I have to say, and I'm pretty sure she can say the same back for me. She's very caring and loving, and we have more in common then we actually thought in our lives, which is pretty surprising. What I would do to be able to sit in a room with her and just converse all day. An amazing advice giver, an amazing friend, but most importantly, an amazing person. Don't change, Shinde. :)

Kari-anh - A great person, with a great personality to back it all up. In the very short time I've known Kari, our friendship has only grown and grown, and I don't think there'll ever be a peak to our friendship. I always look forward to hearing from her. She always has something to say (in a good way, of course), and you'll never grow bored of talking to her.

Tachanne - I don't think I even need to talk about Tachanne, because if you know me well enough, you should know my explanation for her. Right tachan? ;)

And as for a #6, sorry if I'm breaking the top 5 here.
E-Hooker - E-Hooker is one of the people in this game that has my utmost respect. There is too much for me to talk about with her. You go, girlfraaand. Oh and, PLL.

more honorable mentions
Sorry if I missed you, I think I know too many people around here that I'd love to meet. :(
- Mogsworth
- Ephemeral
- iMuffin
- Mint_Bunny
- I_Tatsuo_I
- Shellghost
- Rokodo
- Roddie
- Faust/Firo
- mekadon
- RemmyX25
- jjrocks
- Charles445
- Shiirn
- Wiinter
- eddieee
- GladiOol
- Sushi
- Rukarioman
- Zelos
ztrot
ztrot - Justin still remains my number one of all time here. No matter what happens here at osu!, or anything outside of osu!, he's the person that'll understand everything and anything you have to tell him, and most likely vice versa! I would also say that ztrot is the definition of charisma. What I would give to be able to sit down with ztrot and have a drink (or two, maybe ten). Bros forever, man.
DIS GUY.
Hika

Vext wrote:

SPOILER
Ok.

1. Hika - Because loli.
2. Backfire - Because fun.
3. Beuchi-chan - Because awesome.
4. Faust - Because not an idiot.
5. Lizzehb - Because I imagine would be a fun time.

TBTE wrote:

LUUUUULZ <3
Ephemeral
ehh that ztrot guy sounds like a right doob
Nekoroll

dkun wrote:

Nekoroll - dd's? Nekoroll is still an amazing person to be around because of her outstanding personality and her being so down to earth with everyone. She's also very charismatic and will stick around to the end.
D'AWWWWW DIS GUYYYYYYYYY
Hamuko
ohai
Beuchi-chan, Blue Dragon, DeathxShinigami, Glass, Jarby, Kitsunemimi, Krisom, Saten-san, WhoAteFred,-maJu, -Sekai-, 99THe-CoOl99, _LRJ_, AdRon Zh3Ro, Aeris, Agnes, Ana Kagura, AnimeCrazy666, Annime, Ansatsu, arien666, Armin, Artificial Children, Arusha Shuna, AtemiskKun, Azashii, Baka-Otaku, Baka-Otome, Bass-chan, Bianco, Bittersweet, Blek, blissfulyoshi, bluedragonfly, Bne-chan, Broetchen8441, brokenturnstile9, caahbr, Caco Roth, Candos, Card N'FoRcE, Cecilia, Cheedar, CheeseWarlock, Cirno, Corin, Coy, Crimmi, Crimson_SoulZ, CXu, Dangaard, danichan, Danzai, DarkDemon25, DaxMaster, deadbeat, Derekku, DessaChan, devin21321, DJ Angel, DJPop, dkun, DoKoLP, Doomsday, Dragvon, Drakeny, Dusty, Dyenne, Eirene, Fabricio4p, fabriciorby, Faust, Fhatii-chan, Flamebreaker, Frajolex, Fuuko, Gabi, gabrielwoj, GaNoN666, Garven, Gato_Festeiro, Gcode, Geno Estrelar, Gens, GladiOol, GracieLub, Guerra, Guiita, H a k u n o, Haneii, Henkie, Hika, Hikato, Hyguys, Hyourinmaru, I_Tatsuo_I, ignorethis, Inamaru, James2250, Jeffro, jericho2442, jessikaha, jhonddr, jockeytiyan, joseph, JuanX8, July_Poring, K i R i N O, k3nsh1n_H1mur4, k4mm3r, kamahlbruno, Kaneko, katoka, Katsuri, kazuziz, Kecco, Keksi, KIA, Kirbeh, Kite, konan-yoshi999, Kurisuchianu, Kyou-kun, Kytoxid, LadyApoLLo, leitelucas, lepidopodus, Lilac, Lilly-chan, Linkred, LinneaKittyGurl, lolcubes, lolita334, LOLSpark, Louis Cyphre, LuannyPhoenyx, Lunah, LunaticMara, Lybydose, Mafiamaster, Mashley, MathiasXII, MattWin, maykowxd, Medi-chan, Meghan, MemeChii, Miih, mikhe, Mogsworth, Mokka, mtmcl, Muraokaps, Mustaash, Mystearica, NatallieEndy, Natteke, Nekcytroz, Nelsonjd, Nharox, NoHItter, Noobita, NotShinta, nytoran, Odaril, Omega, OnosakiHito, Orz-, osuplayer111, ouranhshc, OzzyOzrock, Pedobear, PedroGabriel, pendrive, Pereira006, Pliavi, poisonchan, polenta, popoyo, Quaraezha, RageTH, RandomJibberish, Rokodo, roxkyuubiforever, Rukarioman, Sabunete, Sakura Hana, Sander-Don, SapphireGhost, Senobe, ShaggoN, Shiirn, Shinde, Shinxyn, simplistiC, Slowmotion, Sonic Fumes, Souji_Seta, srsilva27999, Starrodkirby86, SteRRuM, Sushi, Tadaki_Laka, tapejara, Teras, theowest, TKiller, TroniYokumaro, Ultimate, Utena, Vext, vivere, Weezy, whymeman, Wiinter, XepherX3, Xgor, YGOkid8, yosef1992, Zelos, Zetsubou Sensei, ztrot
EDIT: I forgot it was 5 people. Meh. I would like to meet you all.
exovtao
TBTE
O and *bump because it took me 5 minutes to find this

EDIT:
I don't like Danneh anymore.
YuZuKi Kenny
Cookiezi,Rucker,Doomsday,KRZY,alieokiro
Hika
c:

Blue Dragon: Because he's this special person. <3
TBTE: Because he's this awesome guy that I can vent to.
Hosty: Because he's mah fiance. (Inside joke ~)
Vext: Because he's a pedo OHOHOHO.
Sumaki: Because he's my favorite Asian buddy <3

The only girl would be poisonchan because I get along with her very well ~
I would say aston but I already met him. >:

Some other peeps ~
GracieLub
Backfire
Greyghost
Kirbeh
Copter-kun
Pheon
ExoSphere
Bass-chan
K U R O - A I
Xact
Kitsunemimi
Nazeko
Rokodo - My oniisama ;v;. He talks sensible things. Probably the only decent person I chat through pms. Oh and he wants to go here in Phil too, higher chance to meet him.

poisonchan - She's kind, and approachable. I'd be the happiest person in the world if I made friends with lasoneesama :D

ztrot - I look up in him as God's right hand. Why? Beats me. Maybe because he's red. cool. and godly. garly.

Pirika - I just want to see for myself if Goddesses do really exist. :)

Cookiezi - If there's a concert of kpop group, I'd rather attend Cookiezi's concert. He's way hotter than those gayz. :>
show more