forum

i need genuine help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Poptont
i really miss osu and i want to come back. i want to start playing again but i find it hard, idk if its because im so rusty or smth. send me some derust tips and refresh me on osu knowledge
Stomiks
Probably the reason you find it hard starting again is because you put up a mental barrier from doing it. You haven't played for like for weeks or a few months, so your brain thought of the time and effort derusting will take. The only thing you can do about it is to just play, even for a few minutes is fine. Just start getting into the habit of playing again and it'll work out.

For derusting tips, just play normally but at a star rating you're comfortable with and slowly go up in level. Don't get frustrated when you aren't derusting fast enough since derusting will take weeks to months depending on how long you haven't played.
AstalFanBoy
Stomiks is 100% right. You're bound to be extremely rusty and you won't be able to do your peak. If you're not having fun then you're not playing correctly imo. Just have fun for now and play easier stuff and you'll soon start to notice you improving a lot. It just takes time. I had a friend who came back recently and he jsut needed to play a fair amount to get better then his old peak. GL
Topic Starter
Poptont
i havent played since summer began, thanks for the help
Kaaruumii
Try to play songs you can get at least 98% - 100% accuracy on and slowly play harder songs and harder songs seriously don't try to rush it since you can injure yourself and not make any progress that way