forum

The sudden improvement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
luingear
Not really a concern, but I think it is really funny how I am not the kind to improve over time, but I just start doing better than before all of a sudden and wanted to know if there is someone out there that could be the same.
It's like you just get a 500% improve in one day rather than going up small percentages every time, but you just keep stuck in one place for a while before that.
Gamesnake7
I sometimes do too dw
Kaaruumii
Yep that's how I usually progress, I usually play mostly the same with very marginal improvement for like a month and then BAM! 65k to 49k in like 3 - 4 days then the process repeats itself
Stomiks
That's also I how I improve. I usually get stuck for 1-2 months before getting a huge boost of skill and blazing through my skill level in a week.
pofnkul
generally acheived when ur not quite at a level where you've gotten the fundamentals down yet. the plateaus are when u hit ur hard cap and the breakthrough skillboost is when u fix a bad habit. the slowly increasing skill model is generally for higher level player when they already have basically everything down and all there is left is minmaxing and fine tuning.
Entropy21
then theres me who will get worse the next day after that skill boost and need to regain it by grinding but suffers burnout which will lead to quitting the game for days then return again and the cycle continues...
SoRaKee
You're not the only one.
My graph says it all lol