forum

What video games made you cry?

posted
Total Posts
show more
SupaV
Gris
starnightkitten
For me it's Nier Replicant and NieR: Automata.
AccountWontWork
The walking dead. (the telltale games one)
HoosierTransfer
minecraft and osu
Adriverse
NONE XD
SASALIPA9000
When i lose in minecraft i start to rage >:(
HyBer
Undertale and TF2, when they finally released the heavy update on 2022.03.01. It was truly a great moment.
Misao
The ending of Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.. I was bawling my eyes out :’c

My cousin and I beat the final boss and watched the ending together and when our mums got back home and we both had tears running down our faces. He said he hit his head on the bed tho coz he was too ashamed to admit he cried over a game LOL we were so young… good times ^^
Rizumu Tenshi
Tetris Effect.

It may be weird, but it's Enhance. I don't shed a tear normally, but even I couldn't hold back when I finished the Journey Mode. Literally: "A journey of emotion and discovery".
SpinShootScore
LISA: The Joyful
OneShot
GeneralOats
RE 6.
FOTCH
"Brothers: a tale of two sons" was directed pretty much perfectly. Probably, one the most touching experiences I've ever had.
"What remains of Edith Finch" is the best in its genre and also really heartwarming.
Ymir

HoosierTransfer wrote:

minecraft and osu
real
supsatan
Last of us
KittyKatKat_
Dark Souls 3
mystV
osu
Leon Brigido
Ori
Admiral Narwhal
The Life is Strange series never fails to make me emotional lol, also sobbed like a baby at the end of Telltale's The Walking Dead S1
Telamon
i cried when my club penguin puffle ran away
Ymir
maybe stop abusing the fucking puffle moron
Seraphine IRL
the teammate I got in League of Legends can make my cry XD
Puppet
Someone probably already said it but I cryd playing omori I just think it's a beautiful game
b o o m
prob ddlc or omori if i had it maybe idk
TheAngryNerd101
Roblox but it was from laughter because my brother's Roblox girlfriend left him XD

That aside, there have been a few times where I raged so hard that I start crying, if that counts. And I remember feeling sad after Mario Galaxy's ending and Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary ending.
Polyspora
Before your eyes
ArtsyGamer
Mother 3, even though I didn't cry (bc I don't cry when playing sad games for some reason) I almost did.
My Angel Anaxii

Omori didnt made me cry but gave me depression after playing

MaxIsABigKaiju
Teared up a bit from some games. Not from crying, actually.
Poker
Omori made me cry sm and I still can't get over it despite the fact that I finished it 6 months ago
trauma never leaves I guess
reinosk
Cat Mario

I cried because the game was so annoying. There were too many fkin' traps.
LonelyChimo
Life is Strange when the credits rolled for the first time. Ori and the Blind Forest like 5 minutes into the intro (had a rough day man) and prolly 100 more, but i can't remember tbh
Stomiks
I haven't had any games that made me cry but omori did tear me up a bit.
My Angel Anaxii
Call me weird but i actually cried in a game called osu!
because i found my old me when i was a beginner at this game
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

I haven't had any games that made me cry but omori did tear me up a bit.
same, literaly the only game that made me cry cause i relate to the story and the end is great
179bpm
the first time i heard into the light from splatoon 2 i cried and fyi the language in splatoon is complete gibberish so I literally cried over a fictional pop duo singing meaningless crap in an emotional tone
Stomiks

179bpm wrote:

the first time i heard into the light from splatoon 2 i cried and fyi the language in splatoon is complete gibberish so I literally cried over a fictional pop duo singing meaningless crap in an emotional tone
Sometimes you can feel the music through your heart
npc_BeaniCraft
Half-life 2 ep2
(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
equinism

SilentWuffer wrote:

Omori
same here
Anaxii
Yeah I really think that Omori made many people cry.
Stomiks
It's a good story for emotional people. The characters are well written so the audience can feel more with them and feel their pain.
show more