forum

osu! Torrent Beatmap Packs

posted
Total Posts
show more
m4d_h4tter
Thanks a lot for these beatmap packs!
Simon12
Never downloaded torrents before, but this seems like a fast and easy way to get a lot of maps.
What torrent client would you guys recommend? (I don't want any viruses)

How are magnets different from torrents?
nathanielcwm
Don't use Bittorent or Utorrent
I recommend Qbittorrent or BiglyBT

Torrent files already have the information needed to download the files inside the file while magnet links only contain the torrent hash so your client needs to communicate with the other clients to receive the torrent file to initiate the download.

Under normal circumstances both should work perfectly fine.
Vadeblade
Is it possible to add the CTB mappacks to the site as the new site sucks when it comes to downloading them fast
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

Vadeblade wrote:

Is it possible to add the CTB mappacks to the site as the new site sucks when it comes to downloading them fast
Sorry for the really late reply, I'll try to update everything in the next days.
I'll try to add the CTB packs aswell.
The website right now is not easy to update or add stuff to, I had a new website planned but still under "construction" :P
-Chaeyoung
I love you pandoro

Any plans to add more mania packs? Also, will you ever create packs for ranked maps other than already provided from default map packs?
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

-Chaeyoung wrote:

I love you pandoro

Any plans to add more mania packs? Also, will you ever create packs for ranked maps other than already provided from default map packs?
Hey, this project started just to offer an alternative download to the official packs.
I'll try to update the website, I'm building a new one as this is a pain to update everytime.
All the missing packs will be added soon.
Phenomz
Hello! First of all, thank you for making this labour, it makes it easy for us who got extra storage space and want to have all the ranked beatmaps in existence.

Could you please upload torrents to the beatmap packs from other modes listed here?

It's a shame they're all mixed in the official page, I'd like to download every ranked beatmap from Taiko, CTB and o!m, and also the loved beatmap packs.

Thank you in advance.
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

Phenomz wrote:

Hello! First of all, thank you for making this labour, it makes it easy for us who got extra storage space and want to have all the ranked beatmaps in existence.

Could you please upload torrents to the beatmap packs from other modes listed here?

It's a shame they're all mixed in the official page, I'd like to download every ranked beatmap from Taiko, CTB and o!m, and also the loved beatmap packs.

Thank you in advance.
Hey, the project is kind of stopped for now, I'm still seeding old torrents but not creating new ones.
I'll post here again when I have time to finish the website, cause right now it's really a pain to update the current one, and I don't have time to make new pages for the other packs.
Sorry.
2RD
Thank you very much 👍
FireRedz
actually swag
Iamdumberdore
is pandotracker dead?
Julian_Kaiser

Iamdumberdore wrote:

is pandotracker dead?
Most likely seems so.
Even I can't access it
tn5421
I'm working on a replacement, which may unfortunately result in a completely new set of packs.

When I have enough work done on it, I will announce it with a new thread.
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

I'm working on a replacement, which may unfortunately result in a completely new set of packs.

When I have enough work done on it, I will announce it with a new thread.
I'm still kinda active on the forums, unfortunately work took over and I don't have time to follow other projects.

tn5421, I have all the old torrents and I can still seed them if you are interested
I don't have the old website, lost everything after esxi decided to stop working, so I lost both windows and linux virtual machines. website and all the files were on the linux machine and idk how I didn't have a backup
Write to me on discord Pandoro#4811 if you want a fast reply from me
Topic Starter
- Pandoro
News for the project.
I have some more free time to do things, and I'm getting a fiber connection finally
So I'm working to get the project started again soon.
Fiber should come in the next week or 2, website should be back up before that.
So stay tuned :D
Julian_Kaiser
Good to know it would be revived.
FunDeception
Hmm site is up but the links don't appear at all. Anyone else experiencing this?
- Marco -

FunDeception wrote:

Hmm site is up but the links don't appear at all. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yeah, i have the same problem. I don't know if the site will be fixed since - Pandoro was online 38 days ago :(
Britizz
[Deleted]
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

Britizz wrote:

(I'm obviously not listing all the problems I found because many of them are sensitive and the Osu!'s forums are not for that. If you want further details I added you on Discord my picture profile is a drawing of a mouse on a wheat plant)
Hey! Totally missed your message here, I sent you a message privately here on osu.
I'm interested on what you discovered, ty :)
Topic Starter
- Pandoro
Updated Mania with a 1-100 Megapack
Updated Loved packs with 21-30 Pack
Osu! Megapack 801-900 was remade from scratch since some archives were corrupted. If you are seeding the old one, redownload it.

If you notice any corruption in the archives, please report it, and as always, open to suggestions.

Topic Starter
- Pandoro
Added 1101-1200 osu! megapack
---APEX---
beatmap packs
0ka
Why archives? why not just the Songs folder? (or at least just the .osz files) It would be much more efficient. I need double free space and time with archives
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

0ka wrote:

Why archives? why not just the Songs folder? (or at least just the .osz files) It would be much more efficient. I need double free space and time with archives
I just kept making them like they were made from the start, tbh you are right, but I won't remake all the torrents

Plus that's how they are downloaded from the beatmap pack official page
[ Sebastian ]
Catch pack when?
Topic Starter
- Pandoro

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Catch pack when?
Got some free time, working on them today.
Remaking all the torrents with extracted maps aswell.

EDIT

Remade all torrents, old ones are still downloadable.
Added Catch packs
Added .dlc files to download files with JDownloader instead of torrent.