forum

My Beatmap doesn't work when i download it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Teammitglied
I have a problem: I made a Beatmap and it works fine. But when i want do download it or other people want to download it it says: "Beatmap file is corrupted" or something like that. But i can play the map on my pc. Does anyone know how to fix this? I spent so much time on it ;(

thanks for your help in advance :)

this is the link to the map if it helps:
beatmapsets/1608625#osu/3284727
bluirre
the difficulty name has a unicode symbol (the u with the dots) delete that from the difficulty name and it should work hopefully!
Topic Starter
Teammitglied
Omg it worked :D
Thank u so much <3
chasterGG

bluirre wrote:

the difficulty name has a unicode symbol (the u with the dots) delete that from the difficulty name and it should work hopefully!
hay, can i ask you question? i have isuue with my map too and its cuz i added large background video and i need to delete it how can i delete the backgroung from the map ? i cant update it and i spent too much time on it :(
THAT_otaku

chasterGG wrote:

bluirre wrote:

hay, can i ask you question? i have isuue with my map too and its cuz i added large background video and i need to delete it how can i delete the backgroung from the map ? i cant update it and i spent too much time on it :(
Check the thread that you made for this issue, i replied ages ago: community/forums/topics/1559087?n=1