made my account in 2014 didn't play seriously until Late 2020
yarWe
1 month again then it'll be 2 years ago
telepokus
1 week ago
Vaniels
I create my account in 2019, after it i started to play osu
Fliwo
I created my account january 9th played maybe 1-10 games with mouse stopped for a bit then continued after a week or 2 right after i got my tablet so for 6 months
Kiay
late 2012
shaadowz
two months ago... a little late to the party.

however, i think i'm pretty decent for the time i've played : )
fixgacha
I started playing in january 2020
Vexxer232
I started playing Osu!mania when I got sent to my grandparents house to fix my shit grades during the height of the pandemic. I wanted to play clone hero, but I didn't bring my guitar. I remembered playing mania with a friend a coupla months prior, so decided to play it as a replacement for CH. Ended up not playing CH after that. I've enjoyed the shit out of the game, and I'm entirely ready to spend another year playing this stupid fucking game :>
BouncySlime9003
i started playing osu around January 2021 newbie but i can play hard maps :)
My pp is currently in 223
moiuce
Stated below. I am still fairly new at the time of this post I have
Pp - 972
Rank - 552k
Playtime - 125 hours
zNeverSleep
4 months ago, and i'm still in love. Great game, great community!
Delta_Rhythm
First got the game early March 2019 but only really started playing September 2020
Since then I've been playing the game every day for almost a year straight and I still love it
Neigdoig
I've started with osu!mania on Linux back in May, but also started playing osu!std. at least a week or two ago.
FuSion13
I made my account in 2016 however I didnt really start playing until 2020/2021. So if we are gonna say really started playing, around 5 months ago. I'm now at 2840pp and my goal right now is to get into the top 100,000. If I got there I would be satisfied with my progress. Hopefully I can achieve that within a year and be done with this game.
Tiotemenas

Rika-Desu wrote:

almost 5 years ago now jesus
now 2022 04 02 https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/691372497882316881-959569659110228048-unknown.png
sinsol
first play in jan/feb 2018, i didnt actually start playing until like september 2020
AccountWontWork
I think I started in November 2020, and because of some unfortunate circumstances... my profile only shows March 2021.
Gamesnake7
osu!mania player here
Made my account in 14th of January this year and started playing it regularly ever since
[Kaneko]
i recently picked up the game again after almost a decade ago. started playing at around october pulled some decent hours in. ill pick up the pace this time around though
kujubuo
1 year but actually played on september