forum

When did you start playing osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
JustABeginner
Around 2015 - osu!stream ios.
December 2016 - made an osu! account but...
March 2019 - began playing.
wowcake
January 2020, but only played osu!lazer on my phone, until i found out the current osu!, the osu!stable around February
PentagonGlxy
2018 , because of opsu!
TheKingHenry
joined october 2014, been here all the way since

so, basically what the thingy under my name says ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lokado
heard about osu! around 2015 but I started playing in December 2020
[AlphaCentauri]
February 2019
Nashia1
I've had an account for 5 days. I started with mouse and keyboard and yesterday (5-6-21) I got my first tablet.
- Curse -
well, last month.

i found out about this game 2 years ago so (technically maybe) i joined 2 years ago?
Lowtagoras
Since 2012, as one can see.

Progress was, and still is, extremely slow. Back then I shied away from tougher maps whereas today I simply play for fun with no dedication or ambition to actually get better than I'm now (4-5*). Plus, I stopped playing the game for years at some point. And since coming back I don't really train. Got comfortable in mediocrity, I'd say. Maybe get old, too.
Jazzy Panda
Uhhhhhhh somewhere in the start of 2021

I knew osu for a really long time and I wanted to download it because I was a fan of rhythm games, And I didn't have a lot of rhythm games on my pc besides RoBeats.

So yeeeaaahhh and also I can only play osu on weekends.
bih_
like 2 ish years ago i think
KumiDaiko
1 year ago
Nikolai
almost 7 years ago
magnetinfinity
I started in 2013. I was junior high at that time and I wasn't really good at osu standard (( mostly played osu ctb, taiko, and mania bc I played on a small laptop )). I stopped at about a year or two later to focus on my studies and I didn't play for years. I only got back to playing osu when I was in college. I lost my skill in playing ctb but I got better at standard, that I even started to play with mods (( which I never did before until now )). I just play from time to time to get rid of some stress due to acads. I might try to do harder maps tho since I can only play with mods on easier maps.
teo_cohen
In early 2020. I got bored of it a month or 2 later though. I'm just getting back to it, except I'm on Linux so the only official native option I have is osu!lazer.
Mifune24
2007. I disappeared for about 14 years, just came back about a couple months ago.
AirXeo4i
I started playing in 2020, and i created my account. But in september 2020 i quit osu for a long time. after too much months i started playing again. But i can't play on my old account because i can't verify identity, it is because my email was stolen and i couldn't recover it. i hope you will understand me and my problem.
:C
Zelzatter Zero
Joined in 2016, but haven't played much until 2020.

AirXeo4i wrote:

I started playing in 2020, and i created my account. But in september 2020 i quit osu for a long time. after too much months i started playing again. But i can't play on my old account because i can't verify identity, it is because my email was stolen and i couldn't recover it. i hope you will understand me and my problem.
:C
Please contact accounts@ppy.sh for your issue. Multiaccounting is bannable.
Neigdoig
I started playing osu!mania mode back in May of 2021, when I found out it was completely free (the merch is what's supporting osu!).
Double_Downz
made my account in 2014 didn't play seriously until Late 2020
yarWe
1 month again then it'll be 2 years ago
telepokus
1 week ago
Vaniels
I create my account in 2019, after it i started to play osu
Fliwo
I created my account january 9th played maybe 1-10 games with mouse stopped for a bit then continued after a week or 2 right after i got my tablet so for 6 months
Kiay
late 2012
shaadowz
two months ago... a little late to the party.

however, i think i'm pretty decent for the time i've played : )
fixgacha
I started playing in january 2020
Vexxer232
I started playing Osu!mania when I got sent to my grandparents house to fix my shit grades during the height of the pandemic. I wanted to play clone hero, but I didn't bring my guitar. I remembered playing mania with a friend a coupla months prior, so decided to play it as a replacement for CH. Ended up not playing CH after that. I've enjoyed the shit out of the game, and I'm entirely ready to spend another year playing this stupid fucking game :>
BouncySlime9003
i started playing osu around January 2021 newbie but i can play hard maps :)
My pp is currently in 223
moiuce
Stated below. I am still fairly new at the time of this post I have
Pp - 972
Rank - 552k
Playtime - 125 hours
zNeverSleep
4 months ago, and i'm still in love. Great game, great community!
Delta_Rhythm
First got the game early March 2019 but only really started playing September 2020
Since then I've been playing the game every day for almost a year straight and I still love it
Neigdoig
I've started with osu!mania on Linux back in May, but also started playing osu!std. at least a week or two ago.
FuSion13
I made my account in 2016 however I didnt really start playing until 2020/2021. So if we are gonna say really started playing, around 5 months ago. I'm now at 2840pp and my goal right now is to get into the top 100,000. If I got there I would be satisfied with my progress. Hopefully I can achieve that within a year and be done with this game.
Tiotemenas

Rika-Desu wrote:

almost 5 years ago now jesus
now 2022 04 02 https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/691372497882316881-959569659110228048-unknown.png
sinsol
first play in jan/feb 2018, i didnt actually start playing until like september 2020
AccountWontWork
I think I started in November 2020, and because of some unfortunate circumstances... my profile only shows March 2021.
Gamesnake7
osu!mania player here
Made my account in 14th of January this year and started playing it regularly ever since
[Kaneko]
i recently picked up the game again after almost a decade ago. started playing at around october pulled some decent hours in. ill pick up the pace this time around though
kujubuo
1 year but actually played on september