forum

[Discography] Love Live! series

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lulu-
breaking the self bump chain lol

i'm planning on starting to complete the μ's discography (sif/sifas cuts if applicable) in the near future, starting with songs that haven't been ranked yet in standard and then moving on to songs that have old ranked maps

if anyone wants to help with gds/mods/anything else, contact me with the songs you're interested in

currently working on sets for yume no tobira and yuujou no change
RVMathew

Lulu- wrote:

breaking the self bump chain lol

i'm planning on starting to complete the μ's discography (sif/sifas cuts if applicable) in the near future, starting with songs that haven't been ranked yet in standard and then moving on to songs that have old ranked maps

if anyone wants to help with gds/mods/anything else, contact me with the songs you're interested in

currently working on sets for yume no tobira and yuujou no change
I wish you the best of luck :D
Saggin
time to rasie love live 👀
Pile
Very nice. It's too bad that most of the maps of my favorite songs are cut versions but there's still some full versions though, which is good
MBmasher
Bump. Just wanted to promote my graved collection of maps on here -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LDXIBwGGIIHuQjk4266s9SEXK2p3Fpt2Bztkhjt4bls/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Forgot to say the effort going into this is incredible and hopefully I can help a bit with this
My Angel Rushia
man i wanna try my hand in this but... idk ;w;
Lulu-
maybe we should open a discord server exclusively dedicated to love live mapping, all the previous ones i know of have either died or moved on to other franchises
My Angel Rushia
Good point, a lot of people are flocking to vtuber mapping... I sadly dont think i'd be a suitable owner for the discord.

tbf i id made a gd for Captain Beatbox II
Topic Starter
caps
thanks everyone! and good luck to everyone mapping and modding!

i just opened a discord server for this, if you have better name suggestions, please tell me!

https://discord.gg/p9JNf3q

the server is very barebones at the moment. any suggestions are welcome!
Zinc23
YES! more love live maps are needed in OSU! when I started this game a year ago I was shocked to find out there was barley any LL mapped. I wan to learn how to map just to help with this project. I have some experience charting for Guitar Hero so I think I just need to learn how to use the map editor better.
Good Luck Mappers!
Mrgglock
naruhodo
Agupon
guess I need to learn how to map
Daniel_Infante
Topic Starter
caps
luckily for you, someone's already mapping that! please wait!

i plan to map that myself as well! once i gather my brain cells for swing beat
whatanabeme
so I did this beatmap (not yet done tho) for You's second solo

beatmapsets/1432231#osu/2947820

what other songs need a beatmap? I'm still learning but I'll do my best to contribute!
MegaToad48
Geez man, Thanks!
hwapwbmnd

whatanabeme wrote:

so I did this beatmap (not yet done tho) for You's second solo

beatmapsets/1432231#osu/2947820

what other songs need a beatmap? I'm still learning but I'll do my best to contribute!
Kuuchu renai ron
diabolic muilier
turn it up
not sad
ye mingzhu
hot passion
almost all of the liella songs
Topic Starter
caps
bruh hot passion ain't even out yet lmao
hwapwbmnd

caps wrote: