forum

[Discography] Love Live! series

posted
Total Posts
show more
iPhong

STCapricorn wrote:

i think you mean self control? beatmap search doesn't pull up anything on shocking party.
Oh yeah, my bad. Sorry, for made a mistake but glad this discography still lives tho.
Also Miracle Wave by Cris- about to get Ranked, too!
Topic Starter
caps
thanks! i'll keep it alive for as long as i can!

miracle wave added
Gaia
nico nico nii
iPhong
Also, Sotarks is making a mapset of Brightest Melody by Aqours tho. Hype for that!
iPhong
Since Love Live! lack of beatmap packs so I kinda feels like making one but in Dropbox, would be nice if anyone make a MediaFire of the pack since most beatmap packs are download-able from MediaFire tho.

Love Live! Pack, Volume 1 (osu!taiko) (osu!taiko mode only, no other mode) *10 beatmaps (currently about 15 osu!taiko beatmaps but I hope that there may be Volume 2 if someone can Ranked may be around 5 more Love Live! beatmaps)

Love Live! Pack, Volume 1 (osu!mania) (osu!mania mode only, no other mode) * 10 beatmaps (currently about only 8 osu!mania beatmaps got Ranked but added one of the beatmaps that seems used to be qualified before but unable to get Ranked for a very long time and another one of the beatmaps got over 30 favourites.)

Unfortunately no beatmap packs for osu!catch only as it's only 5 osu!catch beatmaps of Love Live! I hope this mode made it someday

Hope you can check them out if acceptable.
Topic Starter
caps
bumping cause I'm bored

also, sorry, but only Ranked beatmaps in packs, please. No exceptions. leaderboards are fun
Poii
i see my name there, i'll do more, obviously not aquors
iPhong

STCapricorn wrote:

bumping cause I'm bored

also, sorry, but only Ranked beatmaps in packs, please. No exceptions. leaderboards are fun

Oh okay
also thanks Sotarks for about to Ranked another Love Live! Osu!beatmaps uwu
Hoshizora Rin
Nice to see a compilation of LL maps here >w< gj for the work

Also id love to help to map some of these songs but my mapping skill is in the trash can uwu
Topic Starter
caps
apparently there's a new project starting, and it's called "Hello!!! Love Live!". it's probably the actual 3rd gen.

nothing much, I just think it's worth noting. when they start releasing stuff, it will all be listed here as well.
Saggin
👀
Topic Starter
caps
you can check out the new project through the following link:

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/newproject/

nothing much is up other than a crowd of characters (guess who's the main???) and that an audition for one of the characters is open

edit: completely new school! building from school that's already closed down. as a result, the students are all 1st years!

edit 2: you can submit name suggestions for the new school and pick out songs for the auditions at the Dengeki G's website! ended.

edit 3: the new school's name is Yuigaoka Girls' High School!
Topic Starter
caps
just bumping to say that the new Kasumi single will be composed by DECO*27

and Kasumi is the cutest
Topic Starter
caps
the quarterly bump

sifas ch. 17 spoilers
shioriko is new idol btw
her new song is called "Ketsui no Hikari".
Lulu-
breaking the self bump chain lol

i'm planning on starting to complete the μ's discography (sif/sifas cuts if applicable) in the near future, starting with songs that haven't been ranked yet in standard and then moving on to songs that have old ranked maps

if anyone wants to help with gds/mods/anything else, contact me with the songs you're interested in

currently working on sets for yume no tobira and yuujou no change
RVMathew

Lulu- wrote:

breaking the self bump chain lol

i'm planning on starting to complete the μ's discography (sif/sifas cuts if applicable) in the near future, starting with songs that haven't been ranked yet in standard and then moving on to songs that have old ranked maps

if anyone wants to help with gds/mods/anything else, contact me with the songs you're interested in

currently working on sets for yume no tobira and yuujou no change
I wish you the best of luck :D
Saggin
time to rasie love live 👀
Pile
Very nice. It's too bad that most of the maps of my favorite songs are cut versions but there's still some full versions though, which is good
MBmasher
Bump. Just wanted to promote my graved collection of maps on here -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LDXIBwGGIIHuQjk4266s9SEXK2p3Fpt2Bztkhjt4bls/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Forgot to say the effort going into this is incredible and hopefully I can help a bit with this
My Angel Rushia
man i wanna try my hand in this but... idk ;w;
Lulu-
maybe we should open a discord server exclusively dedicated to love live mapping, all the previous ones i know of have either died or moved on to other franchises
My Angel Rushia
Good point, a lot of people are flocking to vtuber mapping... I sadly dont think i'd be a suitable owner for the discord.

tbf i id made a gd for Captain Beatbox II
Topic Starter
caps
thanks everyone! and good luck to everyone mapping and modding!

i just opened a discord server for this, if you have better name suggestions, please tell me!

https://discord.gg/p9JNf3q

the server is very barebones at the moment. any suggestions are welcome!
Zinc23
YES! more love live maps are needed in OSU! when I started this game a year ago I was shocked to find out there was barley any LL mapped. I wan to learn how to map just to help with this project. I have some experience charting for Guitar Hero so I think I just need to learn how to use the map editor better.
Good Luck Mappers!
Mrgglock
naruhodo
Agupon
guess I need to learn how to map
Daniel_Infante
Topic Starter
caps
luckily for you, someone's already mapping that! please wait!

i plan to map that myself as well! once i gather my brain cells for swing beat
whatanabeme
so I did this beatmap (not yet done tho) for You's second solo

beatmapsets/1432231#osu/2947820

what other songs need a beatmap? I'm still learning but I'll do my best to contribute!
MegaToad48
Geez man, Thanks!
hwapwbmnd

whatanabeme wrote:

so I did this beatmap (not yet done tho) for You's second solo

beatmapsets/1432231#osu/2947820

what other songs need a beatmap? I'm still learning but I'll do my best to contribute!
Kuuchu renai ron
diabolic muilier
turn it up
not sad
ye mingzhu
hot passion
almost all of the liella songs
Topic Starter
caps
bruh hot passion ain't even out yet lmao
hwapwbmnd

caps wrote: