forum

An osu! Mafia - TOWN WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o

Mashley wrote:

Stop worrying about the whole 'shot with his own gun' thing... It's probably just one of nohitter's stories, like the guy falling off a tree.
Yeah, if it was really reversed then the story would probably have involved adam's target killing him as opposed to some mysterious person sneaking up on him.
Wojjan
We're reading into the mafia variant of foam pellets. This is worse than not important.

Does anyone still suspect Quaraezha about odd phrasing? I kinda still do. But hey I was wrong about rust too. Thoughts?
Kitsunemimi
Oh yey~ One less killer to have to worry about! Interesting how he got taken out on the first round though....

Although... I still have absolutely no clue of who the bad guys are, and whether or not there are other malicious independents ._. , so I guess I'll just wait through a bit of this round before making a vote.

EDIT: Judging by the other posts Quaraezha makes around the forums, I'm thinking he's just naturally like that. I don't really know actually, but I'm pretty sure there's somebody else here who'll turn up as a bigger risk.
0_o
Wait a sec.

DeathxShinigami wrote:

If anything judging from the PM I received at night I'm going to...

Vote: pieguy1372
If I am not mistaken, we ALL received the same PM, with pieguy in the "To:" section. Why would you vote for someone who received the same message you did?
Kokizi

0_o wrote:

Wait a sec.

DeathxShinigami wrote:

If anything judging from the PM I received at night I'm going to...

Vote: pieguy1372
If I am not mistaken, we ALL received the same PM, with pieguy in the "To:" section. Why would you vote for someone who received the same message you did?
this

also posting to avoid being the prodding thing
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
pieguy1372 (1) - DeathxShinigami

Not Voting (11) - pieguy1372, dkun, BakaloidSky, 0_o, Mashley, iMuffin, Quaraezha, Wojjan, Kitsunemimi, MDuh, E-Hooker
--------------------------------------------------------
Note: I'll be out from May 25 to May 30. As such, the deadline may be arbitrarily moved forward to May 30, but if I can find any internet connection to where I'm going, the deadline stays. As for mod prods, etc. I may find a back-up mod.

Wojjan
Mod: I'll gladly do some backseat modding for you if you need me.
Also, could you let us know to when the deadline moves?

Okay so Quaraezha was sorta clear to me too, a lot of people speak of themselves as innocents. Of course they don't pay heed that we don't know that they know they are and blah blah blah blah words words words.

Still totally feeling for E-Hooker as mafia, but I won't vote on hunches. Let's just say I got my eyes on you.
Mashley
Aww, I'm not on Wojjan's hit list any more? :<
0_o
To me there are only 3 reasons why Person A would vote for Person B for receiving same message:

1: Person A is a third party who thinks that Person B must be a third party as well.
2: Person A is mafioso who thinks that Person B must be a third party (i.e. that message was sent to all the anti-town roles)
3: He's a jester who is screwing with us.

For now I'm willing to wager against a jester role, and vote DxS.

Also Mashley way to get me excited about strager's return for a brief moment >_>
Claudia_old
Ohohoho, i'm terribly mysterious!

I assure you, dear Wojjie, i'm a townie.
Of course, I suppose everybody will vote for me now and think that i'm bluffing, but i'm not.
Quaraezha
It kinda doesn't help that your avatar is Mafia-ish lookin'.

And I'd also rage so hard if there was a Jester.
DeathxShinigami
You see, ever thought about what ability I could possess if I knew why to vote against pieguy? Just because it's a coincidence that he was first on the signup list and he was the only person on the "To" field. Doesn't mean I'm voting him because of that.

Due to the rules I really shouldn't reveal this information but in a short way of putting it...

You'll hurt town more if I go down in flames~ ;)
Kokizi

DeathxShinigami wrote:

You see, ever thought about what ability I could possess if I knew why to vote against pieguy? Just because it's a coincidence that he was first on the signup list and he was the only person on the "To" field. Doesn't mean I'm voting him because of that.

Due to the rules I really shouldn't reveal this information but in a short way of putting it...

You'll hurt town more if I go down in flames~ ;)
roleclaiming? DX
Mashley
So basically you're roleclaming aux?
DeathxShinigami
Indirectly yes.

Still, wish you guys fun as you'd rather leave me behind and team up to finish me off.
Kitsunemimi
Now I'm not sure if we should target DxS or pieguy :<
Claudia_old
pieguy is suspicious because his name was shown as 'To:' in the PMs instead of 'BCC:' like the rest of us. Terribly suspicious.

Meanwhile, DxS is acting/typing/speaking/what have you in a manner that makes you suspicious.
pieguyn
I'm practically positive DxS is a cult leader after a private conversation we had. I'd post the log but it seems to be against the rules to do so, so you'll just have to take my word for it. His last post shows traces of this as well, as he's trying to kill off the person who knows this.

vote: DxS
Mashley
Isn't it against the rules to have private conversations in the first place? Unless, of course, members of the cult are allowed to converse outside of the thread.
DeathxShinigami
Yes that's right. Lynch me so we can have town lose!
Claudia_old
Sounds like a good idea.

Vote: DeathxShinigami
Mashley
If he is cult leader, then it is my understanding that we should lynch him before the cult gets too big. I mean, I'm not exactly too sure about how the cult would work, but afaik they work against the town. Even if isn't, the line ' Lynch me so we can have town lose!' is inherently scummy.
Vote DeathxShinigami
Wojjan
Vote: DxS

Claim your aux role. No use being all cagey right now, you're dead by night.
DeathxShinigami
+5 for me. Takes 7 to lynch.

A typical DxS answer would be "Switch vote and for self before NoHItter goes off for a few days." But no.

I can choose between both but...I'll come clean

I cheated. My role doesn't allow me to communicate to players at night. At first I messaged pieguy to see about the pm he got and asked if it was anything different from the BCC'ers. Could he have been told something differently from the host? Anyways, I went on and as soon I realized about his experience with the game I got trapped and lied my way to the point where I seem to be cult leader. But really...I'm

Claim: Townie

GG
Mashley
Sorry, I'm missing something, why did you have to lie that you were cult leader?
DeathxShinigami
Cause I would've hoped he'd fall for that (which he didn't) and it'd be an excuse to why I could chat at night.

Whatever.

Unvote

Vote: DxS
Mashley
*sigh*
another person votes for themselves?
Wojjan
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda garbage at this.
Mashley
Voting for yourself is a ridiculous way to say 'I can't be fucked to explain my way out of this'
Or, he's just mafia making up shit
DeathxShinigami
I'd be out anyways when the mod comes to slash me off. So yeah. You're right.

@Wojjan

Still better than a one-shot player at least.
iMuffin
well bandwagon time

vote: DxS
MDuh
since 1 less killer, out I'd say its safe to bandwagon @ day 2

unfortunately, he voted for himself so that makes me think he's a jester :L
It can also be that pieguy and DxS is on the same team and trying to sacrifice DxS to look that pieguy can be trusted

I don't want the one to seal off his death sooo..

vote: BakaloidSky

you sir is one very quiet and suspicious guy..
pieguyn
I think DxS is already dead. I counted 7 votes for him (unless someone changed their vote and I overlooked it).
DeathxShinigami
I'd rather get a guy who isn't as active overall in mafia games to become more active due to my gaffe that I made.

Indeed, he would look better from it afterall...Makes you wonder huh?
Topic Starter
NoHitter
FINAL VOTE COUNT OF THE DAY
DeathxShinigami (7) - 0_o, pieguy1372, E-Hooker, Mashley, Wojjan, DeathxShinigami, iMuffin
BakaloidSky (1) - MDuh

Not Voting (4) - dkun, BakaloidSky, Quaraezha, Kitsunemimi

The sun hadn't even reached noon when everyone agreed that DxS was very suspicious. He claimed to have overheard something from pieguy - and even though the high one above confirmed that it was a mistake, he still insisted on it. Then he claimed that he wasn't an ordinary townie - which people didn't believe at all. In the end, he doubled back on it and just said he was a regular person.

Everyone else didn't like it one bit. DxS they thought, was crazy or something. I mean who claims aux then townie? They had enough of it - a show of hands confirmed it. They would get rid of DxS.

This time everyone was sure to tie DxS up before throwing him off the cliff - to avoid the fiasco yesterday with rust. Afterwards, everyone decided to return to the beach for lunch. It would be coconuts again - still coconuts were better than nothing.

Lunch was about to finish when suddenly, someone picked up a piece of paper from under the makeshift table they constructed. It was read aloud. "DxS was innocent. Too bad for you guys." Perhaps it was a taunt from the killers - who knew except for them? Maybe DxS had been innocent after all...

DeathxShinigami - Townie - pushed of a cliff - DAY 2. (Lynched)

Lunch was quickly ended. Everyone lost their appetite. Dinner was even shorter. Another night - they were all afraid.
DO NOT CHAT OUT OF THE THREAD. THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING. ANYONE ELSE CAUGHT DOING SO WILL BE MODKILLED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2.
DEADLINE OF ALL NIGHT ACTIONS IS IN 1 DAY - MAY BE EXTENDED DEPENDING ON MY INTERNET SCHEDULE.
IF POSSIBLE SEND IN ACTIONS ASAP, SO I CAN PROCESS THEM BEFORE I LEAVE.
ALL ACTIONS NOT SENT WILL BE INTERPRETED AS A "NO ACTION".
Topic Starter
NoHitter
PLEASE DO NOT TALK AT NIGHT.
EDIT: NOR EDIT OR DELETE THEM.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
It was midnight once again. MDuh was awake in his makeshift shelter. He could not sleep. I mean who could? There was a murderer among them. He had built his shelter in a cave he found. It was actually perfect. One entrance- there was no way the murderer could sneak up on him.

Suddenly, Mduh smelled something. It was a horrible stench. It was smoke! The culprit wasn't even going to meet him head on. MDuh hurriedly tried to get out, but he wandered in too deep. It would take him some ten minutes to get out. It would be too late.

The next morning, everybody gathered on the beach- except MDuh. Everybody rushed to the cave he was staying in. There was a fire burning at the mouth of the cave. The fire was put out and the cave was searched. There lay MDuh's body.

MDuh - Townie - suffocated by smoke - NIGHT 2 - (Nightkill)

One more person was down. They would have to get this over soon.

IT IS NOW DAY 3.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK.
pieguyn
Oh wow, are you serious? o.o I was sure he was the cult leader

Anyway, I'm suspicious of BakaloidSky for the following reasons:

-Didn't vote in the first or second rounds
-MDuh voted him and MDuh ended up dead...perhaps trying to kill off the one who found out?

So I vote BalakoidSky.
0_o

pieguy1372 wrote:

-MDuh voted him and MDuh ended up dead...perhaps trying to kill off the one who found out?
I highly doubt the mafia would kill someone off just for saying that one of its members was a "suspicious guy".
pieguyn
Not necessarily just that, but also because MDuh was the only one voting anyone besides DxS. If he was allowed to live, he could have started a bandwagon day 3, and since no one else voted anyone besides DxS after he was pointed out on day 2, they might do the same thing with him day 3. From the mafia standpoint, it would be better to solve the problem before it gets too big.
show more