forum

An osu! Mafia - TOWN WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi

NoHItter wrote:

Prodded adam2046, 0_o, Kitsunemimi, pieguy1372, MDuh, and Quaraezha[/b]
Also let me clarify something, after your third prod, if you still become inactive, I'll replace or modkill if there is no replacement.
:?
0_o
ow
pieguyn
:cry:

rust45 wrote:

Anyway I'm gonna unvote for now and stay neutral in current situation as it seems to be based completely off of WIFOM. Which I suppose is what the first day is typically full of.
Without voting anyone, we can't find out anything, and if you want to stay neutral that just makes you mafia. unvote Mashley, vote rust45
adam2046

pieguy1372 wrote:

if you want to stay neutral that just makes you mafia.
This statement. It makes you mafia.
Unvote
Vote: pieguy
0_o
so E-Hooker

sup
MDuh
sorry about not posting for 48 hours.. I wasn't at home for the whole day yesterday (yes it already 12:14am when I'm posting this)

oh well, Votes are rly are so random at this point..
But even at day 1.. I spotted 1 or 2 of the vote changes are probably a precautionary measure to not reach a max of 3 votes at someone.. I may be totally wrong but arguing to each other are 1 of the old tricks to camouflage themselves to be townie's..
0_o
MOD: I propose that we be given a bit more leeway regarding prods, having to post every 48 hours seems pretty harsh (and at this rate half of us are going to be gone by the end of the second day).

The other games had it so prods had to be requested, and replacements were only made if the prod was not responded to within 48 hours. This sounds like a more reasonable system imo.
Claudia_old
Ohey, 0_o, wuddup.

Also, unvote in the meantime.
Wojjan
If I had to make a guess right now rust, Quaraezha, E-Hooker and Mashley are mafia. I'm most certain of rust.

Vote This

It's the color of rust

SPOILER
It's also the color of the mafia :o
0_o

Wojjan wrote:

If I had to make a guess right now rust, Quaraezha, E-Hooker and Mashley are mafia. I'm most certain of rust.

Vote This

It's the color of rust

SPOILER
It's also the color of the mafia :o
You've explained your thoughts on the other two, but why E-Hooker? Lurking? Or just intuition?
Wojjan
To quote one of the best and at the same time worst mafia players I've had the honor of dealing with, yes, "women's intuition."
Claudia_old
Yes, women's intuition also told me to unvote.

Wojjie so suspicious!
rust45

pieguy1372 wrote:

:cry:

rust45 wrote:

Anyway I'm gonna unvote for now and stay neutral in current situation as it seems to be based completely off of WIFOM. Which I suppose is what the first day is typically full of.
Without voting anyone, we can't find out anything, and if you want to stay neutral that just makes you mafia.
People obviously responded to what I said so it's still possible to find out stuff. And of course I only got responses because of the statement I made, what about the other people who aren't voting, are they mafia for the same reason?

adam2046 wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Anyway I'm not going to do anything today because I don't want to attract any attention at all.
If that were true, I would not had made the statement, I wanted to see how people would respond.
adam2046

rust45 wrote:

If that were true, I would not had made the statement, I wanted to see how people would respond.
Honestly, you can say that about anything.
Everyone should vote rust today because he is definitely mafia and I am totally not mafia and everyone who disagrees is wrong.
Just seeing how people respond.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
dkun (2) - iMuffin, DeathXShinigami
rust45 (2) - pieguy1372, Wojjan
Wojjan (1) - Quaraezha
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi
iMuffin (1) - dkun
pieguy1372 (1) - adam2046

Not Voting (5) - BakaloidSky, 0_o, Mashley, rust45, E-Hooker

Prodded Mashley, iMuffin and dkun

0_o wrote:

MOD: I propose that we be given a bit more leeway regarding prods, having to post every 48 hours seems pretty harsh (and at this rate half of us are going to be gone by the end of the second day).

The other games had it so prods had to be requested, and replacements were only made if the prod was not responded to within 48 hours. This sounds like a more reasonable system imo.
I guess that would be more reasonable. Starting now, prods must be requested - minimum time before a person may be prodded is 48 hours. Also resetting the number of prods already garnered in light of this.

DEADLINE IS ON MAY 21, 1:30 PM UTC.
rust45

adam2046 wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Honestly, you can say that about anything.
Everyone should vote rust today because he is definitely mafia and I am totally not mafia and everyone who disagrees is wrong.
Just seeing how people respond.
Well if I'm mafia... Vote: rust45

Also, I won't even be on the day that the day will end, oh well.
Mashley
Yeah I'm still here guys I just had nothing to say for the last 48 hours :P
Wojjan is jumping to all sorts of conclusions considering it's day 1, but whatever
iMuffin
That tickles
0_o
vote iMuffin

Also rust's defeatist attitude is a bit unsettling... unless he's just trolling, but nonetheless voting for yourself when you're on the hotseat with only a day to go is quite the bold statement.
Wojjan
rust is not a defeatist. Voting yourself is a desperate attempt at making people second-guess their vote because suddenly that person is closer to lynching. That or having people believe you're a troll. Either way you're hazardous to the game.

Can I vote him again?
Claudia_old
Sorry, rust, but you're terribly suspicious. Not necessarily following in the pieguy logic that 'everybody who stays neutral is Mafia', but your comments are quite HMMM-inducing. [Also you randomly voted then unvoted for me then voted for yourself.]

Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me! Vote rust45
Mashley
Either rust is a really bad mafia or a really really bad townie... meh. Not voting because I'm a rebel.
0_o
Only 7 hours left guys...
MDuh
hmmm.. Bakaloidsky not voting?
that's weird..
going for the silent one to save yourself?
DeathxShinigami
You know... Bad Player > Someone you personally dislike

Which means...

Unvote

Vote: rust45
rust45
You know, there could be other reasons for me voting for myself other than being a defeatist. You do realize we have no idea what the roles are? And just so you know, I was hoping to spark conversation to root out the real scum, but it seems you just want to all bandwagon on me. Doesn't matter too much though, considering that an innocent usually gets lynched first.
MDuh
I would /facepalm so hard if jester was included in this game
rust45
Still possible, and this will be my last post here until the day ends as I need to sleep and I'm busy all tomorrow.
DeathxShinigami

rust45 wrote:

You know, there could be other reasons for me voting for myself other than being a defeatist. You do realize we have no idea what the roles are? And just so you know, I was hoping to spark conversation to root out the real scum, but it seems you just want to all bandwagon on me. Doesn't matter too much though, considering that an innocent usually gets lynched first.
Then you would might as well claim role if you would want to prevent your own lynch. Unless I dunno the game ends after you do perish~
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
rust45 (5) - pieguy1372, Wojjan, rust45, E-Hooker, DeathXShinigami
iMuffin (2) - dkun, 0_o
dkun (1) - iMuffin
Wojjan (1) - Quaraezha
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi

Not Voting (2) - BakaloidSky, Mashley

WITH 14 ALIVE, IT TAKES 8 TO HAMMER.
adam2046
You know I was joking when I said everyone should vote rust, right?
Wojjan

rust45 wrote:

There's that word again.
Mashley
Yeeeeaaaah rust I'm not seeing how voting for yourself routes out the 'real scum'. It just makes you look like a crazy.
Not that it'll make a difference at this stage, but Vote rust45
dkun
well then

/prod
rust45
Well I got up earlier than expected so I have time to make one last post.

I'm going to role claim townie and unvote, but I doubt that will save. However, before I get lynched I'd like to say that I wasn't really trying this game and the reason why I made me look suspicious was to help the other townies and aux roles with finding the scum with how I reacted, this was probably a bad way to go about it, but if it helped, it helped.

Oh yeah, Vote: Wojjan
You're the most suspicious to me atm, always being agressive.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
FINAL VOTE COUNT OF THE DAY
rust45 (4) - pieguy1372, Wojjan, E-Hooker, DeathXShinigami
iMuffin (2) - dkun, 0_o
Wojjan (2) - Quaraezha, rust45
dkun (1) - iMuffin
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi

Not Voting (2) - BakaloidSky, Mashley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day started off with everyone accusing each other. Votes were cast almost on everyone. No one was sure who did it. At the end of the day however, rust45 had gotten suspicious. Why would he ask himself to be killed? Is he really suicidal?

When everybody finally decided to throw him off a cliff, rust chickened out. He quickly made a dash to the beach.There he spotted a palm tree. He climbed it and announced that he would be staying there. Perhaps he didn't want to die after all? Sadly, someone else anticipated that. Everyone was shocked to see the tree tilting to the side and falling down.

It was apparent that someone had cut the tree partly the previous night, so that it would fall down when someone climbed on it. Whoever did it had to have an axe with him/her - probably the same one used to kill the captain. It was apparent that rust wouldn't have climbed the tree if he knew it would fall down.

A search of his clothes confirmed it too. His wallet contained a calling card saying that he was the owner of some fast-food chain. It was clear that he was innocent after all.
rust45 - Townie - flattened by a tree - DAY 1. (Lynched)

As the sun set, everybody decided to head back to their makeshift shelters. An atmosphere of hopelessness filled the air. They were sure that someone else would die the next day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1.
DEADLINE OF ALL NIGHT ACTIONS IS IN 1 DAY.
ALL ACTIONS NOT SENT WILL BE INTERPRETED AS A "NO ACTION".

Topic Starter
NoHitter
Clarification on the PM regarding the start of Night.
I sent the PM to everyone, but by BCC by mistake.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
It was around 12AM. adam2046 decided to get things over with. It all started when the captain died. adam decided that at least one of them on the island was a killer. Nobody else but himself could be trusted. He had to kill all of them. Luckily he himself had a gun he managed to hide under his clothes when he washed up on the beach. It even had a silencer - how lucky of him. He could now kill without anyone else hearing it. Though he only had six bullets left, that would be enough to get him to the end.

As adam was heading to the beach, pondering who to kill, an unknown figure approached him from the back and hit him on the head with something. Surprised by the blow, adam quickly turned around and instinctively pulled the trigger multiple times. The unknown figure, though shocked at the sight of the gun, managed to grab adam's arm and tried to wrest the gun away just as adam shot the bullets.

The result was a body with many bullet wounds, and a somewhat shocked unknown figure.

adam2046 - Serial Killer - shot with his own gun - NIGHT 1. (Nightkill)

Next morning, everyone gathered to the beach and saw adam's body. A search revealed a gun with no bullets left and a diary. Written in it was adam's plan to kill everyone. They all agreed that though adam was hostile to them, it was far from over.

DAY 2 HAS NOW STARTED.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK.

MDuh
oh great Serial Killer is dead.. -1 worries for townies..
now the question is.. Is there a reverser role present? (I'm not famliar with mafia games, only TWG)
Topic Starter
NoHitter
This game is a closed set-up.
No information on the roles and set-up will be given.
show more