Aira Yuuki - Sekai no Namida (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gonzvlo
[General]
  1. Hello :3
  2. Folder is clean~
  3. 00:16:106 - I can't hear soft-hits during this time. 30% is too low for the Soft Override, Increase volume by 5~10% (or more)
  4. 00:16:725 - 00:40:230 - I really missed the claps during this time, add some please. I tested the map adding some claps and it sounds quite nice.
[Easy]
  1. I suggest to raise the AR 1 tick, the BPM is quite low, the patterns are easy enough~
  2. 00:01:879 (1) - I highly suggest to use the normal override for this circle, It sounds way better (Note: Don't add any hitsound you just need the normal-hit) then change to the soft one again.
  3. 00:28:477 (1) - This pattern kills the flow, I felt that it was some kind of antijump, Why don't increase the spacing between this pattern and the last one a bit? (Perhaps, some grid down?)
  4. 00:56:312 (2,3) - (3) is not following the rhythm properly, But it will be really hard to hit if you move it to the right time which is: "00:57:086". I suggest to replace (2) with a slider and make it end here: 00:57:086 - , Like this. Oh the BPM is low enough so why don't you add a repeat to that slider to complete the rhythm ?
  5. 01:24:766 (5) - New Combo time :P?
[Normal]
  1. I suggest to raise OD and AR 1 tick.
  2. Combo colors are different here~ White looks too bright during kiai. Remove it, please. (+ You'll keep consistency with the other diffs)
  3. 00:56:776 (4) - Well I'm not sure if this 1/4 circle by itself will be easy to hit for "Normal" players, I suggest to use a slider instead.
  4. 01:18:581 (X) - I felt that something was missing here, Why don't you add a circle here?
[fb's Hard]
  1. Same thing about the combo colors here~
  2. 00:56:312 (2) - Totally expected some "Finish" spam for this slider, perhaps add one at the beginning and the end of the slider?
  3. 01:07:137 (3,1) - This jump is not intuitive enough imo, I highly suggest to reduce spacing a bit.
  4. 01:17:653 (5) - The repeat sounds too "extra" remove the repeat please.
  5. 01:26:931 (1) - I've seen the same spinner in the last 2 diffs. Why don't you add a circle here instead (+Finish) and start the spinner 1/4 right after the circle? Like this.

Well, nice short mapset Kenezz, but why don't you map an Insane to complete the spread?
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Gonzvlo wrote:

[General]
  1. Hello :3 Hello Mr. Gonzy~
  2. Folder is clean~ o/
  3. 00:16:106 - I can't hear soft-hits during this time. 30% is too low for the Soft Override, Increase volume by 5~10% (or more) Just 5%~
  4. 00:16:725 - 00:40:230 - I really missed the claps during this time, add some please. I tested the map adding some claps and it sounds quite nice. I prefer it like this by the soft part of the song
[Easy]
  1. I suggest to raise the AR 1 tick, the BPM is quite low, the patterns are easy enough~ Ok
  2. 00:01:879 (1) - I highly suggest to use the normal override for this circle, It sounds way better (Note: Don't add any hitsound you just need the normal-hit) then change to the soft one again. Ok~
  3. 00:28:477 (1) - This pattern kills the flow, I felt that it was some kind of antijump, Why don't increase the spacing between this pattern and the last one a bit? (Perhaps, some grid down?) Ok, Flip Horizontally <3
  4. 00:56:312 (2,3) - (3) is not following the rhythm properly, But it will be really hard to hit if you move it to the right time which is: "00:57:086". I suggest to replace (2) with a slider and make it end here: 00:57:086 - , Like this. Oh the BPM is low enough so why don't you add a repeat to that slider to complete the rhythm ? Fixed same: http://puu.sh/1UkV
  5. 01:24:766 (5) - New Combo time :P? Ok, New Combo Time!
[Normal]
  1. I suggest to raise OD and AR 1 tick. Ok
  2. Combo colors are different here~ White looks too bright during kiai. Remove it, please. (+ You'll keep consistency with the other diffs) Loool, epic fail, fixed.
  3. 00:56:776 (4) - Well I'm not sure if this 1/4 circle by itself will be easy to hit for "Normal" players, I suggest to use a slider instead. Paku Paku fixed~
  4. 01:18:581 (X) - I felt that something was missing here, Why don't you add a circle here? I'll leave it like this , I feel like they would do it a little harder ><
Well, nice short mapset Kenezz, but why don't you map an Insane to complete the spread? you know I'm bad for the insane ;w;
Thanks a lot Gonz ^^/
frost-b-spec
>Gonzvlo
[*]00:56:312 (2) - Totally expected some "Finish" spam for this slider, perhaps add one at the beginning and the end of the slider? no
[*]01:17:653 (5) - The repeat sounds too "extra" remove the repeat please. no
[*]01:26:931 (1) - I've seen the same spinner in the last 2 diffs. Why don't you add a circle here instead (+Finish) and start the spinner 1/4 right after the circle? Like this.[/list] deslike this paturn XD

other is done.

>Astom,Lissette
done~

thx mod!!

Download: Yuuki Aira - Sekai no Namida (TV Size) (Kenezz) [fbs's Hard].osu
Rasyad95
Hi, Nice Beatmap! It makes me calm~

General

Easy
Although it says easy, not like other easy diff, this diff is better. I personally like this, constant 1/2 beat and few nice slider is cool.

Note: Would you mind to change these slider 00:51:364 (3), 01:10:539 (2) and 01:13:014 (1) so they were symmetrical?

Normal
Good enough, need little more change.

00:47:653 (3,4,5,6,7) - Follow the vocal line? Make the last two note with slider is better if you follow the vocal IMHO
00:57:550 (2,3) - Move it 5 grid below
01:07:447 (3) - Move to grid right to make it symmetry?

fbs's Hard
Nice Flow, just kinda bit hard to syncronize the slider velocity and distance spacing.

Sorry can't help much :D
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Rasyad95 wrote:

Hi, Nice Beatmap! It makes me calm~

General

Easy
Although it says easy, not like other easy diff, this diff is better. I personally like this, constant 1/2 beat and few nice slider is cool.

Note: Would you mind to change these slider 00:51:364 (3), 01:10:539 (2) and 01:13:014 (1) so they were symmetrical? Are symmetric and I see the problem here, I'll leave it like this

Normal
Good enough, need little more change.

00:47:653 (3,4,5,6,7) - Follow the vocal line? Make the last two note with slider is better if you follow the vocal IMHO Ok
00:57:550 (2,3) - Move it 5 grid below Oh sorry, fixed
01:07:447 (3) - Move to grid right to make it symmetry? o.o?

Sorry can't help much :D haha, np thanks :)
Miu Matsuoka
Test-played and I thought I was playing a ranked map lol
Too good that I can't find any mistakes

Star!
Thite
:)
nimi
IRC modded. Take a star for the cuute mapset, and good luck to get it ranked ~
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Wiinter wrote:

IRC modded. Take a star for the cuute mapset, and good luck to get it ranked ~
Thaanks~ kudo kudo fever :P
HeatKai
Weeeeeeeee , I'm done ~~~

baka kenezz-chan :3

330 combo.
Not sure Oni or what :o

Download: Yuuki Aira - Sekai no Namida (TV Size) (Kenezz) [Heat's Taiko].osu
LuPiiTa
Lo dicho está hecho~ (???)

Star!
HeatKai
Without kenezz-chan Permission.

here's the Video

the video offset = 150

good luck :3
Topic Starter
Kenezz
Thanks Heat-kun~
I love you zombie laugh :)
Muffin Turtle
Beautiful song and map :O ☆!
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Muffin Turtle wrote:

Beautiful song and map :O ☆!
Thaanks ^^/
HeatKai

Kenezz wrote:

Thanks Heat-kun~
I love you zombie laugh :)
HHAHAAHA, you should
^ zombie laugh
Lissette
Re-cheking~

fbs's Hard
hitsounds are perfect now ^^
00:41:467 (3) - i know someone will point this, so.... fix this little spacing xD

Easy
00:18:581 (3,4,5) - que paso aquí? ><

arregla esto y avisame~

miau~~
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Lissette wrote:

Re-cheking~

fbs's Hard
hitsounds are perfect now ^^
00:41:467 (3) - i know someone will point this, so.... fix this little spacing xD

Easy
00:18:581 (3,4,5) - que paso aquí? ><

arregla esto y avisame~

miau~~
Ya lo arregle o/
Lissette
Bubble~
vivere
Felicidades Bakanezz :3/
KayeSara
Mod for taiko, maybe you haven't finish it~ :shock:

Alace
offset +7ms (move all of your timing lines and resnap all notes)

everything looks fine,
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Alace wrote:

offset +7ms (move all of your timing lines and resnap all notes)

everything looks fine,
Fixed, Thanks~~
Lissette
Bubble repair~
Alace
before ranking
plz recheck your Taiko diff lol
resnap with 1/4 plz
HeatKai
Sorry.
Forgot to check that the offset changed.

Here

Topic Starter
Kenezz
[UPDATED]
Alace
yareyare
lovhin456
Congrats! <3
Topic Starter
Kenezz
Thanks a lot Alace ^^/