forum

What's Your Best Castlevania Game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashura43
This Game is soooooo nice =D
What's your favorite game in the series? Mine is Aria of Sorrow for the moment... I never played SotN tough but seems awesome :o
awp
I want to say SotN, but I'd have to go with the first GBA one.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
dls4e
i really prefer sotn over aos.. dos sux x_x and ps2 ctvn sux >_< for the old ones i stay with castlevania 3 :P
VincentLaw
Symphony of the Night Period xD

its just the most complete castlevania IMO
Atmey

awp wrote:

I want to say SotN, but I'd have to go with the first GBA one.
Circle of the Moon, the one that made me into the series. Beat it few times (with all the names I think, I still remember FIREBALL), loved the cards system. attribute+type or something. But my favorite is AoS. Soma is awesome, and there is variety of weapons, I don't like whips much.
lukewarmholiday
Alucard: I MUST STOP THE VAMPIRES.

Death: NO ALUCARD, YOU ARE THE VAMPIRES.

And then SotN was a great game.
Atmey

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I MUST STOP THE VAMPIRES.

NO ALUCARD, YOU ARE THE VAMPIRES.

And then SotN was a great game.
What, he didn't know that at the start of the game? I always wondered why didn't I like as much, it was spoiled for me. XD
No seriously, if SotN had more save points it would be awesome, especially before bosses. Thats why I got bored from it so easily.
eee
Leon Magnus
Dracula X Rondo of Blood, Castlevania 3, Castlevania 4, Symphony of Nigth.
spearrain
this one saikou XD
i like it best

awp
SotN must be played by anyone who likes CastleVania games and has some of the most epic conversations ever.
31Gabe
I like Rondo of Blood and SOTN.
Skyripper

awp wrote:

SotN must be played by anyone who likes CastleVania games and has some of the most epic conversations ever.
SotN is definitely my favorite.
MegaManEXE
Aria of Sorrow for me
Atmey
<3 Soma
I got SotN from psn, I wish the graphics looked a little better.
Larto
Aria of Sorrow. I love it. Really. <3

But well, I have only played the original Castlevania, Portrait of Ruin, Dawn of Sorrow and Aria of Sorrow, but I plan buying Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Order of Ecclesia and maybe Symphony of the Night if I get it from eBay. Or maybe I'll use roms =D
Dangaard
SotN, though I really love AoS as well (was my first Castlevania game).
Nachy
Gotta hop in the Aria of Sorrow bandwagon lol.

Gotta say though, SotN, is indeed epic.
tieff
TODhaseo

Leon Magnus wrote:

Dracula X Rondo of Blood, Castlevania 3, Castlevania 4, Symphony of Night.
You took the words right out of my mouth
Komodo_Zero
D34dlyK1ss
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Neigdoig
I have yet to play a Castlevania game.