Total Posts
show more
koki_old_1
ddrXero64
Start-

I definitely enjoy Osu! the game, and writing Larto isn't too gard-

done
Lilac
It's funny because there's a lot of Alumni who are here and are typing in this exact topic which actually really surprises me, maybe because Larto isn't BAT anymore and that's probably why he can do that...

...Alternatively he probably PM'd them all to post on this but I doubt he'd do that regardless if he's an attention whore. On the other fact, it's probable that he wpi--

--Well...That was a good run at least... Too bad I have too much practice typing Larto over and over again.

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lao--

Eh.
Kokizi
for now let's try typing, how long would I last without making any mistakes. who knows? mana keh-

there
Kitsunemimi
I love hjow
ddrXero64
*cracks fingers*

Ok, I'm definitely NOT going to mess up. Even with CAPS and stuff, and all these commas and hard qwords like apostrophe-

damn, I spelled words wrong. This is a fun thread LOL
Rantai
She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore. She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Ugh I need a new thing to type...

Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall. Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-eight bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall. Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-seven bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall. Ninety-sei-

>.>
NoHitter
One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen Twenty Twenty-One Twenty-Two Twenty-Three Twenty-Four Twenty-Five Twenty-Six twenty D:
Hika
I remember today, we were riding the bus home & we saw some guy that looked like Osama or something. Well that's what they said. then I got bored & started yelling jibberish.

I like pie. I like pie, I'm going to go eat some pie, fyc...
Pizzicato
i fialed

D:
roleykatsu
What can I possibly write in this here field of text hmmn? Oh I'm not entirely sure. Also, I'm not entirely sure how do you spell "hmmn" properly, but I'll assume you type it as "hmmn." And yes, you're supposed to place periods in front of an ending of a pair of quotation marks, at least that is what my teacher lectured to me back in grade schl-

fuck.
jjrocks
Does anyone besides me hate that feeling like there is something in the back of their mouth? I swear to god it's there now and I don't know what to do about it. I want to like rip out my teeth just to find it, oh well not my problem. I'll just continue living onwards. Oh god I hope that's a real word or else I'll feel like an idiot....well more of an idiot than I usually am. Anyway randomt

;w;
Lybydose
Reimu Marisa Rumia Cirno Meiling Kao
Lanttu
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to wer
Ka[Z]e
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto A
Wojjan

jjrocks wrote:

Does anyone besides me hate that feeling like there is something in the back of their mouth? I swear to god it's there now and I don't know what to do about it. I want to like rip out my teeth just to find it, oh well not my problem. I'll just continue living onwards. Oh god I hope that's a real word or else I'll feel like an idiot....well more of an idiot than I usually am. Anyway randomt

;w;
Dear jjrocks,

That's your tongue.
Corin
So have any of you guys heard about dave?

He's a pretty cool guy, never complains, and is all round awesome/

... Good attempt.
Ruisu-kun_old
Larto Larto Larot...

I suck
Kokizi
Why bug someone and talk to him/her if only you would endd
Lybydose
Reimu Marisa Sakuya Cirno Letty CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN (not an error) Alice Lily White Lunasa Lyrica Merlin Youmu Yuyuko Ran Yukari

Hakurei Kirisame Izaya
jjrocks

Wojjan wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

;w;
Dear jjrocks,

That's your tongue.
No, it was like a piece of spinach, or whatever I was eating at the time...I don't really know how to explain it but I was using my tongue to get rid of it. I'm playing minecraft again (sorry for getting off-topic but hey that's what this forum is for) also, are we going with grammar rules here because I would've lost a long long time ago. It's also getting pretty hot in my room, why am I wearing a long sleeve shirt then....oh that's right I'm doin g
;w;
SapphireGhost
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend.
Friday! Friday! Gettin' down on Friday! Everybody's lookin' forwat

for wat?
Kokizi
I hatge

hatge. damnit
roleykatsu
It's almost 3AM in the morning, so I'd like to see how far I can get typing this crap out while I am falling asleep simultaneously. Wow, I actually managed to spell "simultaneously" right. I usually get that wrong. Most of the time. Maybe I type better when I'm falling asleep? I guess I learn something new everyday. Yep, everyday.

So uhhhh, what to talk about. Well uhm uhm uhm uhm, my entire computer workstation is composed of apparatus of black colour; a black laptop, a black mouse, a black mousepad, a black printer - oh speaking of which, why is my printer on? Hold on, let me turn the crap off. OH GOD WHY IS IT SO LOUD SHUT UP YOU STUPID PRINTER UGHHH. Oh, it turned off. Good. Now, back to discussing random stuff. This is off-topic anyway, right? Hmmn. Quite. Indeed. Excellent. Fabulous. Fuc- no I will not say it.

Oh did I tell you about the time where PSN went down? Well, I didn't tell you; you probably found out yourself. Tragic moment. Well at least some of its basic features is back up and running. That's good, right? Still, I want to access the PS Store and buy some random crap since they are having that "Welcome Back!" program.. they're still having that proig-

LOL. "proig" should have been "program."
Louis Cyphre
Larto LArto Larto LArto Larto Larto Larto Larto larto Larto La@erto

bleh.
Kokizi
my hands are so effing tired after playing the stream compilation, an
heintsi
evening shift is so annyo-

Larto Larto Larto Lato
Kitsunemimi
Lart

....That was a space.. by the way.
Corin
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto lr

That was a good attempt!

Must be these college keyboards.
dkun
Well, I don't know what I should be typing here, so I think I'll make it short and simple. My day has consisted of me being sick in bed all day long and I on'

FFFUFUFUF
Cyclohexane
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lartio

well
Rantai
Larto Larto Larto Lareto

That went well.
Quaraezha
Quaraeza

shit.
maal
like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g76

;_______________;
Shiirn
Let's see how far I can go since I'm really tired and cnat
Kokizi
Had to fix my stupid router, I hate it when you just wake up one morning and can't connect to the pooting internet. This is actually strange, to think that I was able to write this far w/o getting any errors. I am now on my 3rd sentence and not experiencing an error at the moment. And yeah what the hell what the hell wht

my luck ran out
winber1
Well, I don't think it hurts to have another go on this. Okay, take two, here itg oes..

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LartoL a
Sushi
So, I decided first to write a Friday-osu! mashup, but I'm lazy to find the lyrics. So I'm going to type some random sutff...

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larti
Ephemeral
god fucking damnit i hate fucking weevils shit fuck damn they're in the goddamn floors n
Azure_Kite
As I wander this ephemeral landscape, I cannot help but wonder why there are feelings of eternt
show more