forum

Performance Points feedback and suggestions (Standard)

posted
Total Posts
show more
IryN
Buff nomod aim pls (cross-screen jumps, high bpm nomod aim, etc.) also instead of nerfing dt maps, just nerfing DT along would be better imo cuz nerfing the maps also nerfs other mods.
ImLuX on PC
the new pp balance is actually a good pp balance :)
Cleveland Brown
idk if this is repetitive or not but please make it a little less acc based.
lxcd
the pp system is great but i think 3 mod, especially ar11 fcs and stuff like that should be buffed a little
SniperBuddha
I don't like the changes that much right now, you may do a better score performance wise, and only because you have a worse acc you lose many places.
kujubuo

SniperBuddha wrote:

I don't like the changes that much right now, you may do a better score performance wise, and only because you have a worse acc you lose many places.
seems like a skill issue get better
Diabotek

Robinmjt wrote:

idk if this is repetitive or not but please make it a little less acc based.
Don't play a rhythm game then.
Loenity
Got an FC, did another play and lost 2k ranks fml
kujubuo

InsanityonOsu wrote:

Got an FC, did another play and lost 2k ranks fml
pp rework
xNeco
why i lost 2k ranks???? i farmed 2 days ago and now is all away
- Marco -

xNeco wrote:

Please read home/news/2021-11-09-performance-points-star-rating-updates
kujubuo

xNeco wrote:

pp rework
karse

- Marco - wrote:

xNeco wrote:

lost 20k ranks by getting 99.44% from a beatmap. I wanna ask if it's related to that.
MaxDragonSoul

karse wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

xNeco wrote:

lost 20k ranks by getting 99.44% from a beatmap. I wanna ask if it's related to that.
it means your rank updated after setting that play, don't think pp changes have taken effect yet for us 6 digits but rankings have
Naw Nvm

Tom94 wrote:

Hello everyone,

please leave your feedback for the Standard mode performance ranking here. Every suggestion is appreciated!

Changes to the system are documented in the changelog.
It's very good but I noticed that some maps were changed heavily! The loved map "deal with the devil" has an insane difficulty that used to be 4.7 but is now 6.1! Understandably, the map is quite hard but did it really have to go up by 2 stars in difficulty?
Poutinie
Hey, I’ve got a question that I want to figure out real quick. To start I’m Poutinie (321,215 LB) with 2002 PP (This may help to answer my question).

Yesterday I was playing like any other Osu! player would. At the time I was at 307,000 with 2160 ish PP. I usually play 3-4* with DT so rounds to 5-5.5*. I also play regular 5*. I was playing

beatmaps/2150734?mode=osu

I understand the basics about PP calculation and stuff. I also understand it is a 20 second song which I played with DT. What I am having trouble with is that after I got the FC, I went down 15,000 ranks, and lost 100 PP but gained 100 for the map itself. I’m not sure if it’s because of my rank or because of something else? I would like to know so I won’t run into these types of issues. I’m not asking for them back, but just for an answer to figure out why and what I should then avoid.

Thank you for your help :)
kujubuo

Poutinie wrote:

Hey, I’ve got a question that I want to figure out real quick. To start I’m Poutinie (321,215 LB) with 2002 PP (This may help to answer my question).

Yesterday I was playing like any other Osu! player would. At the time I was at 307,000 with 2160 ish PP. I usually play 3-4* with DT so rounds to 5-5.5*. I also play regular 5*. I was playing

beatmaps/2150734?mode=osu

I understand the basics about PP calculation and stuff. I also understand it is a 20 second song which I played with DT. What I am having trouble with is that after I got the FC, I went down 15,000 ranks, and lost 100 PP but gained 100 for the map itself. I’m not sure if it’s because of my rank or because of something else? I would like to know so I won’t run into these types of issues. I’m not asking for them back, but just for an answer to figure out why and what I should then avoid.

Thank you for your help :)
pp rework
Frikandel
I found a couple of maps that feel like they are very much overweight now. When is the next pp update coming to correct them?
kujubuo

Frikandel wrote:

I found a couple of maps that feel like they are very much overweight now. When is the next pp update coming to correct them?
soon
vraxzz
completely fine however a few overweight
abraker
unpinned since this is old, outdated, and no longer lead by Tom94

If you want to give feadback to the people working on pp join the pp dev discord server: https://discord.gg/aqPCnXu