posted
Total Posts
show more
mijkolsmith
Keiga and Kamuy are quitting it says on their profiles
clinxy
ok
Feerum
Oh boy, some updates need to be done. I was busy irl and couldn't do that earlier. So let's see:

Kamuy and Keiga have resigned from the Beatmap Nominators. Thanks for your work guys <3

Garalulu has been removed due not passing the probation phase.

As next, lenpai, RiP46, Murumoo and Stelar have passed their probation phase and are now full Beatmap Nominators!

Last but not least we have some new additions! Please welcome back Lirai and Fresh Chicken to the Beatmap Nominators!
Sies
Wohooo, welcome back, Lirai and Fresh Chicken!
Feerum
Excuse the lack of updates. Here are the most important ones:

Welcome Unpredictable back to be Beatmap Nominators!
Welcome Mipha- to the Beatmap Nominators!

Lirai & Fresh Chicken have passed their probation phase and are full Beatmap Nominators!

--

Muse Dash was removed from the Beatmap Nominators.

Arzenvald has been moved to probation.

And after a veeeery long time as Beatmap Nomintor, Kawawa resigned. Take your well deserved rest and all the best!

Hope i didn't forget anything.
Sies
Wow, thank you Kawawa, also Muse Dash! And welcome Unpredictable and Mipha-!
Feerum
There was a lot of updates. New BNs came, old left. There was so much that i forgot what happened in the last 3 month and just updated it so it's up to date because we had two new additions today!

Welcome Komirin and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
And of course all other who joined in the past 3 months <3
Feerum
Update time!

All probation BNs have passed and now full, mania has now only full Beatmap Nominators! \:D/

And, sadly some sad news: Leniane has stepped down from the duty of a NAT. We wish you all the best <3<3

That's all :)
Arzenvald
#feelsbadman

Thanks for your contribution leni
_Stan
Let's add Unpredictable into NAT list since he became on 2021-05-23, yay
Sies
Time to update the thread c:

First of first, Feerum has been moved to Alumni few days ago :(
Thanks for your hard work and contribution to QAT and NAT so so sooooooo far!

Besides of that, we welcome Unpredictable to the NAT! Wohoooooo, welcome to the team!!!

Ahhh, there is one more sad news, Amiichii just stepped down from the BN duties and Aruel (aka Fresh Chicken) has been removed from Beatmap Nominators. Thanks for your hard work guys! But anyway, we are also here to welcome our new Beatmap Nominators member, Mirea! yaayyyy...
Unpredictable

Sies wrote:

Besides of that, we welcome Unpredictable to the NAT! Wohoooooo, welcome to the team!!!
ay thanks!! glad to stick around hopefully for a while!
Sies
Updated!

Lirai just resigned from Beatmap Nominators and Murumoo has been moved from Full BN to Prob BN ):

And.... we also got new BNs here, so please welcome DarkistDeci and RandomeLoL!
Arzenvald
Deci smh
Sies
Mirea just passed the probation phase and is a Full BN now! Congratsss~ \o/

Also, welcome back Kawawa to the Beatmap Nominators C:
Arzenvald
wb Powawa \w/
Yisus715
Nice game guys, I've only been playing for 3 days and I'm climbing pretty fast, do you have any advice to improve myself? Now I can pass 3 and 4 star maps but from then on it is very difficult haha
Sies
We have a brand new info today guys!

[ Decku ] (previously known as DarkistDeci) and RandomeLoL just passed the probation phase and now are a Full BN

And also Murumoo who has returned to Full Beatmap Nominator c:

Congratsssss!!!!~

Yisus715 wrote:

Nice game guys, I've only been playing for 3 days and I'm climbing pretty fast, do you have any advice to improve myself? Now I can pass 3 and 4 star maps but from then on it is very difficult haha
Hmmmm sorry, you asked in the wrong place ): You can ask it by creating a new thread here: community/forums/107 (osu!mania sub-forum).
McEndu
congrats!!! (also for asherz)
Sies
o:

Welcome and congrats too!!! I've added Asherz007 to the list.
Sies
Changed the list to a group page link to keep this thread updated automatically.