forum

Am I able to create two STD skins that are identical but with different combo colors?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fluffskied
(I do not know if this question has been asked before or not but after researching on my own I couldn't find anything talking about this)

My problem is that I have one skin that I really enjoy but two different sets of combo colors that I use. In order to switch on and off from these combo colors I would have to open up the skin folder, go into the skin.ini, and change the combo colors each time I just want to switch to different combo colors. I find this task to be a bit tedious and would find it much easier to have two identical skins that just have different combo colors. I know some players have skins that are identical but have different combo colors (like Vaxei having a blue version, a red version, and I think other color variations of his skin) so I know it is possible but I don't know how to do it. Anyone able to help?
Redo_
Open your osu! settings, then go to the skin section. Click on the button with the "Open Current skin folder" label.
Your file explorer should've opened the directory of currently selected skin. Now go to the directory above the current one, that being your "skins" folder. Simply make a copy of the skin, change it's name to something different, change the combo colours, and refresh the skin list by pressing ctrl + shift + alt + s. And you're done.
Topic Starter
fluffskied
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!