forum

Who is your favorite Vtuber?

posted
Total Posts
show more
NotRaffi
i like watching Nyatasha Nyanners because the avatar is really cute, complete opposite of her humour
Fendi_ofc
Veibae and Nyanners
Neigdoig
I do watch quite a few, but I'm more personally drawn towards Yozora Mel of Hololive JP Gen. 1, Yuzuki Choco of Hololive JP Gen. 2, and a few others (from all of Hololive).
[ Green ]
amelia best vtuber
asianfams
also MOONA

Neigdoig
I'm personally into Ollie and Reine. Moona's pretty decent, I must say.
Dren
If I'm honest, I don't have a favorite, they're all great in their own way. Even if I were given a choice I wouldn't know what to say. Only if we talk about favoritism, if we talk about which was the first vtuber I saw and made me fall into this world was the cute Minato Aqua ❤️❤️
Miyu Sakurada
Sakura Miko (Hololive)

Neigdoig

Miyu Sakurada wrote:

Sakura Miko (Hololive)

To say the least, she's pretty decent at what she does. Sure, she may be a little out there at times, but we all love her the same.
Ymir
Favourite Hololive VTuber: Nekomata Okayu!

「もぐもぐ」

Favourite Indie VTuber : VixVT
JulyXC
JP I like Botan
EN I'm at a crossroads between Gura and Mumei
THAT_otaku
Never actually watched any but from music, other people's videos with them, etc etc, probably Mori or iron mouse
killerwafle
the best vtuber is gwar gura >:\
Neigdoig

THAT_otaku wrote:

Never actually watched any but from music, other people's videos with them, etc etc, probably Mori or iron mouse
I've been getting into Ironmouse and Pikamee recently, since I stopped watching Hololive recently.
Akumace1
Have y’all seen that new stupid crunchyroll vtuber they put out
Neigdoig

Akumace1 wrote:

Have y’all seen that new stupid crunchyroll vtuber they put out
I'm not even bothering. After Funimation and Crunchyroll "did it", nuh-uh.
shape shifter
Gawr guga
Ymir

Neigdoig wrote:

THAT_otaku wrote:

I've been getting into Ironmouse and Pikamee recently, since I stopped watching Hololive recently.
I love pikamee
-Andrei-
I don't really watch vtubers but i remember hopping to Kiryu coco's last stream
ArminArlert_GFX
ur mum
HyperstormX
Suisei my beloved