forum

[resolved] osu!direct not downloading maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SinqHD
Problem details:
On any beatmap I try to download, it moves it to the osu!direct panel and says "Initialising". After about 1-2 minutes, it fades away from the panel without it ever downloading. I've tried the "repair osu!" button on the configuration window and the issue still persists. This started happening yesterday (04/11/21) maybe even as early as 00:00 as it was working fine late at night on the 3rd of November. I've got 81GB of storage left, unless osu! specifies a limit to how much it can use, I don't think its a storage issue. I still have a supporter tag until April 1st 2022.

Just tried downloading two random beatmaps, both different game modes, and after waiting a minute, they simply fade away.

As far as I know, I'm one of the only people with this issue since I cant find any other people experiencing it, and I would like to think that this would be more well-known if it wasn't just me.

what do

osu! version: Stable 20211103.2 (latest)
THAT_otaku
Try restarting your modem and router, as well as your computer, and see if it keeps happening. Could also try flushing DNS.

If it's still happening check to see if it still happens on another Release Stream such as Cutting Edge
Topic Starter
SinqHD

THAT_otaku wrote:

Try restarting your modem and router, as well as your computer, and see if it keeps happening. Could also try flushing DNS.

If it's still happening check to see if it still happens on another Release Stream such as Cutting Edge
TY, works now :)

Restarting my router must've fixed it since it didn't work after switching to cutting edge.