posted
Total Posts
show more
JulyXC
An anime
Ashton
Birth.
Julian_Kaiser
I just made up my own username from already existent names.
Nothing unique.
cybergutz
thought it was edgy.
NotRaffi

nature wrote:

Sometime around 6 years ago I started going by “nature” wherever I could online. Not sure where it came from exactly, but I do love forests.
this is good
CEO_OF_FUN_
My name came from a cringe meme, it used to be "CEO_OF_SEX" but it got changed by support lol
TheKingHenry

CEO_OF_FUN_ wrote:

My name came from a cringe meme, it used to be "CEO_OF_SEX" but it got changed by support lol
man

I wonder how many staff answers there are that haven't been edited in by OP, considering last edit is 7 years ago lol
yahiro kira
I was learning japanese. Saw yashiro then thought. "is yahiro a word?" looked on random websites if it actually means something and it does? then I added kira because kira kira seems weird. and then turns out kira does mean something i think. and it kinda matches with how people describe me too so well it kind of checks out I guess. Thus the name yahiro kira was born
Rimeeny

drum drum wrote:

Inspired by the question from ztrot's interview on osu!talk: http://youtu.be/8COmLt0IBRs?t=54m38s
A bunch of times people will think of a username related to their childhood, whether they do it by intention or not. This is not always the case, however, some people chose theirs because they either liked the way it sounded or thought it was cool. Everyone is different, of course.

For me, I chose "drum drum" for a reason I don't entirely remember. But I believe it's based on my past fascination with drums of all sorts. When I was a child my grandmother bought me a cheap Indian drum which I loved a lot (and then it broke of course). Around middle school I had a Djembe drum that I loved to play a lot. And finally in High school my parents bought me an electric drum kit (which I never anymore use because it lacks a tom and doesn't sound that great). Now here I am playing Taiko on osu!, funny how life works.

Nathanael wrote:

I'd really like to see replies from the staff
Staff replies
Writing...
Note: all bolded names have channel operator status on the chat service
HeatKai
Maeglwn
Stefan
Krah
Desperate-kun
BeatofIke
IamKwaN
DakeDakaane
Fycho

Take The Word Raman: Now Make It An Adjective: "Ramany": Give It An "I":"Rimany": Replace The A With Two E's: "Rimeeny"
RewLord
idk
Thony Coffman
A name of a ginger (actual ginger) broker/buyer/trader from a show in History Channel

god do I wish I can switch my name to my current nickname used in other places now
crotchet
how I feel about myself
ythhero
my name and roblox and a very large ego
frameglitch
my addiction to kano,

as for my old name (frameglitch)

Its a video editing reference

i used to be a full time editor
(before i fell into the osu rabbit hole) and frame glitches was one of the popular effects that ppl use
Here is an example of one of my edits that i used to do :P
-Andrei-
My name and a lot of people mispronounce my name somehow
Kafuu
Gochi usa
DarkLeopard
A Leopard who consumed a lot of Dark Energy.
Keiger
Surreal, oh boy....Well, I was looking for a solid username to sue after switching from Goldenjacket as a kid lol. The first thought it my head was goldenjacket56, before I ended up jsut randomly coming up with the word Surreal. I guess it could have rooted from the fact my favorite style of art is Surrealism. I took away the ism, and ended up with Surreal more than likely.

I go by Keiger now, as I'm part-German, part Ukrainian, and Keiger just seemed like a p cool name that sort of sounded....German I guess? Idk I just thought it was kind of cool.
SniperBuddha
It was literally super random, i just tried to think of something cool inspired by Asian culture and religion.
Get_fly
Get fly
[[[[[[
"d" is the start of my first name, "peace" cuz my younger self thought it's unique and cool for some reason, also it kidda sounds like "defeat" so that's cool i guess
Crystal_Goddess
My middle name is crystal and I needed another word so since I'm a girl I guess I just chose goddess. It's my PS username also and I didn't feel like coming up with something new for my OSU account
upan
slang of my real name
flan_
i like flan
splittercore
made this account litteralty three days after getting a pc
ythhero
roblos name
meowmeowmmeowme
b
nphong
my real name
Ducc_
my name came from the quack meme sound
hyouenzi
random website username generator
Sgt Pepper
Here's the origin for all of mine.

Trippolette is an unused Guitar Hero 1 song, Ringo Ando is objectively the best character from the Puyo Puyo games, and [adult swim] is self explanatory if you live in the US.
Sophie Twilight
Manishh
: Everyone with unique username

Me adding my last name too: umm
ClevelandsMyBro

- Mahiro - wrote:

good taste. good manga.
mypphurtz
basically, it hurts
Riana
anime girl
- shh
Did not have mic often and when did people told me to be quite or simple never listened to me in the first place.
Manishh
why being someone else when you can be yourself

why using someone else name when you can use your name
RVMathew

manishmathur wrote:

why being someone else when you can be yourself

why using someone else name when you can use your name
Own name best username :thumbsup:
Dreamer_420
I stole it from some shitty mcpvp player.
show more