[ Rynn ]
where's the /out option?
Farfocele
don't
Topic Starter
Kyomaku

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

where's the /out option?
Doesn't exist, you're stuck here for good.
If you want to drop out, just say so and I'll remove you from the signups list

Edit:

On a serious note, we could play the basic version of it, that works better with less people. The extra mechanics are more for larger rounds, but on shorter rounds they don't work so well. Thoughts?

Edit2: I've never done this before, but I could technically participate myself as a player and host. I'll just have to bid first, before looking at any DMs, so that they can't influence my bid. Technically I could cheat and change my bid, but what's the point in doing that. :'D
[ Rynn ]
leme out of here a
Farfocele

Kyomaku wrote:

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

where's the /out option?
Doesn't exist, you're stuck here for good.
If you want to drop out, just say so and I'll remove you from the signups list

Edit:

On a serious note, we could play the basic version of it, that works better with less people. The extra mechanics are more for larger rounds, but on shorter rounds they don't work so well. Thoughts?

Edit2: I've never done this before, but I could technically participate myself as a player and host. I'll just have to bid first, before looking at any DMs, so that they can't influence my bid. Technically I could cheat and change my bid, but what's the point in doing that. :'D
good idea
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
So what do the other participants think? About both of my 2 suggestions
Farfocele
Im fine with cancelling this, and reposting this later
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
I dunno, FG has just gotten more inactive over the years, don't think later will be much better. I just think simpler versions that require less players to adapt to the current FG section is better.. I'll edit the rules section to reflect the simple version and DM everyone who signed up to check..
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Aight everyone still seems interested (only Raffi hasnt replied to me, yet), so I'll be starting the game now.

You can now DM me your bids, deadline per round is 24h. I may extend the first round, since Raffi might not be aware that the game has started, afterwards it'll always be 24h, but rounds may be updated earlier if all bids have been sent in.

Good luck everyone!
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Missing bid from Bambinex. I'm extending this round until my evening (10h), since this is the first round and bambinex literally hasn't been online since the time I started, but usually is active.
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
R1 concludes. Unfortunately Bambinex did not manage to send in a bid in time, thus he automatically bids twice the highest.

Bambinex bids 700
Yhuan Debeste bids 350
samX500 bids 150 Eliminated
Farfocele bids 333
NotRaffi bids 300 50% coins back!
Kyomaku bids 301

Current Standings:
NotRaffi 850
Kyomaku 699
Farfocele 667
Yhuan Debeste 650
Bambinex 300
samX500 Eliminated

A previous champion is the first to fall, with a surprisingly greedy bid! With that, 5 remain.

R2 begins as of now and you may send in your bids. Good luck to the remaining participants. Deadline for this round will be strict 24h.
McEndu
can coin go to negative numbers
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
No, if you reach 0 you're out.
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
R2 concludes. Unfortunately Bambinex again did not manage to send in a bid in time, thus he gets DQ'ed.

Kyomaku bids 202
Yhuan Debeste bids 200 50% coins back!
NotRaffi bids 200 50% coins back!
Farfocele bids 167 Eliminated

Current Standings:
NotRaffi 750
Yhuan Debeste 550
Kyomaku 497

Farfocele Eliminated!
Bambinex DQ

Down to the last 3!

R3 begins as of now and you may send in your bids. Good luck to the remaining participants. Deadline for this round will be strict 24h.
NotRaffi
Im so good
Joon Yorigami
Im so good
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
And the final round concludes. Surprising ending, I was expecting some mindgames, but not for them to turn out like this. :D

Kyomaku bids 495
NotRaffi bids 450 50% coins back!
Yhuan Debeste bids 250 Eliminated

Final Standings:
1st NotRaffi 525
2nd Kyomaku 2
3rd Yhuan Debeste Eliminated!

Congratulations to NotRaffi!

Signups for the next round are open as of now. I still hope to get enough players together for the advanced version this time.
Joon Yorigami
/in

there was a slight miscalculation at the end
samX500
/in
NotRaffi
Im insanely good at this /in