forum

macOS Updated Wineskin Installation Guide (Rosetta support)

posted
Total Posts
show more
klevinn
Thank you for making this!!

But is anyone else getting random freezes from time to time? Is there any possible way to fix this?
haleycopter_

Technocoder wrote:

Read all installation steps before downloading a Wineskin.

Downloads

Latest Wineskin (Intel only):
https://mega.nz/file/UpFTzQIa#Ss1ULtyt743Pqh-PjeLVxWJz9fyMiU6S8tzeXKwIrZg

Rosetta Wineskin:
https://mega.nz/file/0kcxRALB#iQ-kp0qgDXzFh1-1OJuC_X1D3v74On81EzpQLxb2wE8

Known issues:
Settings icons do not appear. If this is important to you, please use the Catalina or older Wineskin. Note that Japanese text will no longer show.

Outdated Downloads

Catalina or older:
https://mega.nz/file/54sgCaJB#nzuV4BNcOx7sJ-zx8elWwO9qgQCrHK763mIrTYyozZU

High Sierra or Mojave or older:
slc's Wineskin: community/forums/posts/6919344

Installation

Installation steps:
  1. Download one of the Wineskins from the above links
  2. Extract the downloaded zip file
  3. Download osu!macOS Agent
  4. Follow the steps for opening osu!macOS Agent
  5. Select the Troubleshoot tab
  6. Click the Scan button
  7. Click the Repair button
  8. Double click on osu! to open it
Additional steps (Catalina <10.15.4):
If you are on an older version of Catalina you can either update macOS or disable System Integrity Protection.
Note that the command is: csrutil disable.

Transferring data:
Steps
  1. Right click your old osu! Wineskin > Show Package Contents
  2. Go to drive_c > osu!
  3. Right click your new osu! Wineskin > Show Package Contents
  4. Go to drive_c > osu!
  5. Copy over folders: Data, Downloads, Screenshots (if present), Skins, Songs
  6. Copy over files: collection.db, osu!.db, osu!.(name).cfg, scores.db, presence.db

Discord Rich Presence:
Note: Discord Rich Presence is not available on the Rosetta Wineskin.
Note: These steps are already applied on the latest Wineskins.
Steps
  1. Download bridge.exe
  2. Right click osu! > Show Package Contents
  3. Go to drive_c > osu!
  4. Drag the bridge.exe file into the osu! folder
  5. Create a new file in the osu! folder named execute.bat
  6. Add these two lines to the execute.bat file:
    start C:\osu!\bridge.exe
    start C:\osu!\osu!.exe -nosplash
  7. Open Wineskin (next to the drive_c folder)
  8. Click Advanced
  9. Change the Windows EXE field to (including the outer quotes):
    "C:\osu!\execute.bat"
For technical information on how the bridge works see the project page: https://github.com/Techno-coder/macOS-wine-bridge

Troubleshooting:
  1. Check the details shown in the Troubleshoot tab
  2. Press the Copy Report button
  3. Paste the report in your reply to this thread

Importing

You are encouraged to either use osu!macOS Agent or manually import. Directly importing files into osu! may cause the window to freeze. If you are using a Wineskin supported for Catalina or older (including High Sierra or Mojave) you must use one of these two methods.

Importing beatmaps (osu!macOS Agent)
  1. Keep osu!macOS Agent open in the background
  2. Enable Automatically move beatmaps from Downloads
  3. Download a beatmap file
  4. Press F5 while in game to load new beatmaps

Importing skins (osu!macOS Agent)
  1. Keep osu!macOS Agent open in the background
  2. Enable Automatically move skins from Downloads
  3. Download a skin file
  4. Restart the game

Importing beatmaps (manually)
  1. Right click osu! > Show Package Contents
  2. Go to drive_c > osu! > Songs
  3. Drag the beatmap file inside the Songs folder
  4. Remove any non-alphanumeric characters from the file name
  5. Press F5 while in game to load new beatmaps

Importing skins (manually)
  2. Go to drive_c > osu! > Skins
  3. Drag the skin file inside the Skins folder
  4. Rename the skin file to skin.zip
  5. Extract the skin.zip file
  6. Delete the skin.zip file
  7. Restart the game

Importing beatmaps (directly)
  1. Download a beatmap
  2. Drag the file into the osu! window

Importing skins (directly)
  1. Download a skin
  2. Drag the file into the osu! window

Changes

Rosetta Wineskin changes
Compared to Latest Wineskin
Changes
  1. Add font smoothing (thanks Superuser1958)
  2. Use 32 bit Wine engine

Latest Wineskin changes
Compared to the Catalina Wineskin
Changes
  1. [15/2] Add font smoothing (thanks Superuser1958)
  2. [1/2] Update engine to WS11WineCX64Bit20.0.2 (thanks @Gcenx)
  3. Add CJK language font mappings
  4. Update engine to WS11WineCX64Bit20.0.0
  5. Code-signed engine allows direct import of files
  6. Preliminary support for Rosetta based execution

Catalina Wineskin changes
Compared to experimental: community/forums/posts/7367239
Note: All of slc's Wineskin's changes are applied as well
Changes
  1. [16/7] Add Discord Rich Presence (after many hours of work!)
  2. Update engine to WineCX19.0.1-1
  3. Remove System Integrity Protection requirement
  4. Fix immediate crash on game launch
  5. Halve Wineskin size

slc's Wineskin changes (summarised)
Compared to 2018 unofficial update: community/forums/topics/682197
Changes
  1. Fix large image loading freezes
  2. Use unofficial Wine engine WS9Wine4.0-rc3
  3. Fix opening links in multiplayer
  4. Reduce graphical lag

Other

Frequently asked questions
osu! is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
Follow all the installation steps. The most likely cause for this issue is that the troubleshooter has not been run. If it still does not work, paste the troubleshooting report.
How do I import a beatmap pack?
Extract the beatmap pack and then move all the beatmaps into the Downloads (to be automatically imported by osu!macOS Agent) or Songs folder.
How do I switch between windows?
Disable fullscreen mode in osu!'s settings. Alternatively, use the ⌘+Tab hotkey.
How do I fix lag or frame drops?
There isn't a concrete set of steps to resolve this. You can try disabling some graphical options in osu! such as shaders or using a less performance intensive skin. However, do not enable Compatibility Mode as that will cause your game to crash.

You can try enabling VSync in the osu! settings in case your GPU or CPU is throttling.

You can also try enabling Retina Mode if you are using a Retina display however that may distort your game resolution. To do so:
  2. Open Wineskin > Set Screen Options
  3. Check Retina Mode
  4. Close Wineskin
osu! is stuck in an update loop. How do I fix this?
Click on the Other tab in osu!macOS Agent and then click on the Update osu! button.
Are there viruses?
No. For an explanation about the false positives see this Wineskin issue: https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer/issues/48

Other macOS resources
osu!mac - osu! on macOS documentation site (maintained by aidswidjaja)

Outdated macOS resources
[Guide] Fixing Mac Issues: community/forums/topics/679205
Unofficial Updated OSX osu! Wineskin Package: community/forums/topics/682197

Special thanks
Death and Dntm8kmeeatu for their amazing work in helping users with their issues
peppy for creating the original Wineskin
slc for creating an updated Wineskin
Gcenx for maintaining the Wineskin project and Wine engines
aidswidjaja for maintaining osu!mac and assisting users with their issues
Version 11.2.3 (Build 20D91)
Engine: WS9Wine2.22
Wineskin 2.6.2
Release: Stable40
Quarantine attribute is absent (bundle)
Quarantine attribute is absent (wrapper)
Execute flag is present
Detect Direct3D is disabled
Game user configuration is absent
System Integrity Protection is enabled
[Error] Engine is outdated for systems newer than Catalina and must be updated
Razer Synapse is absent
Log file: update.log is absent
Log file: runtime.log is absent

here is the message i got after i clicked repair and then scanned again
Topic Starter
Technocoder

haleycopter_ wrote:

here is the message i got after i clicked repair and then scanned again
Please do not quote my entire thread post as it takes up a huge portion of the screen. You are using a ridiculously old Wineskin. Please use the download links at the top of this thread (Latest Intel Wineskin).
Fzyy
It works great and all, but my only issue is when I try to use osu! direct for beatmaps on the website, it pops up with this message: https://ibb.co/gZ5Nssf (i hope this link works, idk any good file uploaders ;-;)
Topic Starter
Technocoder

Fzyy wrote:

It works great and all, but my only issue is when I try to use osu! direct for beatmaps on the website, it pops up with this message: https://ibb.co/gZ5Nssf (i hope this link works, idk any good file uploaders ;-;)
It's not possible to use osu!direct from the website using the Wineskin. The best option would be to either download the beatmap manually and have osu!macOS Agent drag it into for you automatically or to use osu!direct in-game.
aidswidjaja
808Spoon_Fork

808Spoon_Fork wrote:

Technocoder wrote:

"808Spoon_Fork"

808Spoon_Fork wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

808Spoon_Fork

808Spoon_Fork wrote:

When I try to use the osu!OS Agent, and I try to go to the "Other" section and there's a button to click "Update osu!" I click it and it gets so close to the end of the loading bar, it just goes back to the beggining and nothing happens. Anyone knows what's happening here?

That means osu! has successfully updated :D although the update was successful, the loading bar doesn't finish exactly but that's a quirk Technocoder might like to fix in the next release.
Oh, Ok Thanks! but for some reason I still get an error like this https://imgur.com/a/5pgFM4u , which I assume is a common message and am not quite sure on how to fix it. I have gotten the latest osu! Update, and tried all versions of wineskin but still get this error. Thank you if you have any knowing on how to fix it!
That error is harmless. You can ignore it.

(I swear I'm going to remove the Discord Rich Presence from the Rosetta Wineskin in the next release)
Hmmm... But osu! doesn't open, is this supposed to happen? and if this isn't meant to happen, then what do I do?

Run some troubleshooting steps! Please make a osu!macOS Report and a Test Run with Wineskin.

The error you mentioned is unrelated and safe to ignore. Also, generally we've heard people have had to click the application a few times. Still not sure why unfortunately. But producing these logs may make it easier for us to identify your issue.

Perform these troubleshooting steps here:
Troubleshooting steps
Step 1: See whether you can troubleshoot the problem yourself
Many issues already have solutions available to them. Check out the installation guide, osu!mac documentation project and the outdated troubleshooting guide.

If you're still unable to solve your issue, move onto the next step.

Step 2: Report and repair using osu!macOS Agent
  1. Download the latest version of Technocoder's osu!macOS Agent - older versions may have incompatibilities or bugs, especially with newer wrappers.
  2. Once it finishes downloading, open osu!macOS Agent.
  3. If you haven't already done so, click the Select button and browse to osu!.app's location. The text box should display its filepath (e.g ~/Users/firefly/Desktop/osu!.app) and Wine Engine (e.g WS11WineCX64Bit19.0.1-1)
  4. Select the Troubleshoot tab, then click Scan.
  5. After the scan completes, click Repair.
  6. If this doesn't fix your issue, click Copy Report. Copy the contents into a reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you out! Please don't forget to do a Test Run as outlined in the next step.
Step 3: Generating a Test Run through Wineskin
  1. Locate your osu! installation.
  2. Right click on it, then select Show Package Contents.
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.
  5. Click Test Run. If osu! starts successfully (even with glitches), you can then close the program down. Once the program has either closed or crashed, a dialog will pop up asking you whether you want to view Test Run Logs. Click Yes.
  6. Copy the results of your Test Run logs to a pastebin such as paste.ubuntu.com set to never expire. Then attach the link in a reply to this thread, along with the report from osu!macOS Agent in Step 1.
If you need any help with any of the steps outlined here, check out https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/troubleshooting.html or feel free to make a reply back here on the forum. Thanks!

klevinn

klevinn wrote:

But is anyone else getting random freezes from time to time? Is there any possible way to fix this?

The best way to solve freezes in the game is to try and fiddle with your in-game graphics settings. (Don't enable Compatibility Mode though or this will crash your game). Otherwise, I think someone else said above that game performance improved with changing affinity - community/forums/posts/8162613 - therefore, you could try changing priority/affinity of osu! in Task Manager as you would do on Windows

Change priority/affinity
While osu! is running
2. Click Wineskin > Advanced > Tools > Task Manager (taskmgr)
3. Find osu!.exe in the list that appears, then set priority and affinity as desired - see https://superuser.com/a/181947 for info on what this actually means
Let us know how it goes. Of course, simple things like closing background applications and making sure you're running it on a decent computer will make the game run smoother :)

haleycopter_
Technocoder is right, you've got a very outdated Wineskin and it won't run on Catalina or newer. Also, could you please edit your post to either remove the big quote, or enclose it within a [box], thank you.

Fzyy

Fzyy wrote:

Click the "Choose Application..." button and select osu!. I don't have osu!direct so I can't test it out for myself but I can't think of anything that would prevent it from working.
klevinn
klevinn

klevinn wrote:

The best way to solve freezes in the game is to try and fiddle with your in-game graphics settings. (Don't enable Compatibility Mode though or this will crash your game). Otherwise, I think someone else said above that game performance improved with changing affinity - community/forums/posts/8162613 - therefore, you could try changing priority/affinity of osu! in Task Manager as you would do on Windows

Change priority/affinity
While osu! is running
3. Find osu!.exe in the list that appears, then set priority and affinity as desired - see https://superuser.com/a/181947 for info on what this actually means
Let us know how it goes. Of course, simple things like closing background applications and making sure you're running it on a decent computer will make the game run smoother :)

Thank you for recommending me this, my priority is already at the second highest and i dont think putting it the highest would be a good idea. I will try to find a way to make my graphics lower. Currently , i still experience occasional freezes
serketchaos
Hi! I just downloaded osu, and I cannot get beatmaps to work.
I download them, I have OSU!macAgent open with auto move on but all maps ive tried say they are corrupt or incomplete. I've tried opening the Drive_C and dropping the .osz into the songs folders, but that doesn't work either.
I've removed any strange characters from the file name, and press f5 with osu open to reload the beatmaps.
I can't drag the beatmap directly into osu because the game always minimizes.
I'm on Catalina 10.15.7
Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H1217)
Engine: WS11WineCX64Bit20.0.2
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Compatibility mode is disabled
Engine version is supported
Razer Synapse is absent
No errors in: runtime.log
aidswidjaja
klevinn

klevinn wrote:

klevinn

klevinn wrote:

Change priority/affinity
While osu! is running

Thank you for recommending me this, my priority is already at the second highest and i dont think putting it the highest would be a good idea. I will try to find a way to make my graphics lower. Currently , i still experience occasional freezes

Good luck! This is the Windows performance troubleshooting wiki article: wiki/en/Performance_Troubleshooting for your reference, but do let us know what worked and what didn't since that's the best way of helping the next person who comes around.

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

I download them, I have OSU!macAgent open with auto move on but all maps ive tried say they are corrupt or incomplete. I've tried opening the Drive_C and dropping the .osz into the songs folders, but that doesn't work either.
I've removed any strange characters from the file name, and press f5 with osu open to reload the beatmaps.
I'm on Catalina 10.15.7

Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent
Hmm, that's a really strange error. Can you check your osu! log files?

After attempting to import a beatmap (and failing), close osu! and:
1. Access the Package Contents of your Wineskin by right clicking on osu!.app and selecting Show Package Contents.
2. Navigate to drive_c/osu!/Logs
3. Upload logs to a never-expire pastebin such as https://paste.ubuntu.com or https://bpa.st (bpa.st supports multiple files) and link it here. Particularly, we're interested in runtime.log.
serketchaos

aidswidjaja wrote:

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

I'm on Catalina 10.15.7

Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

1. Access the Package Contents of your Wineskin by right clicking on osu!.app and selecting Show Package Contents.
3. Upload logs to a never-expire pastebin such as https://paste.ubuntu.com or https://bpa.st (bpa.st supports multiple files) and link it here. Particularly, we're interested in runtime.log.
Hi, i hope this is what you were looking for. If not please let me know and I'll do it again :)

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/NbJC93nhRw/
chiikyu
I have been able to use this for a while now until recently, my osu game 'broke' upon updating after a while. So I tried downloading it again and going through the troubleshooting process again. But this time, after the osu app was scanned, I clicked repair...loading...and then the macOS Agent crashed. It has been doing this every time and when I try to open osu! it says im missing files or that certain files couldn't be found. I have no idea what to do but I have been trying to troubleshoot many different downloads of the osu app. But no luck, it does the same thing. When I reopen the Agent and scan again, I get this report:

Version 11.2.1 (Build 20D74)
Engine: WS11WineCX20.0.2
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

I have been downloading the rosetta wineskin and I own the MacBook Pro with M1 chip if that helps with anything.
I tried using the intel wineskin, it repairs fine and other times it crashes again, but when I try to open the osu app, it gives multiple warnings saying im missing files or that it couldn't move files. During other tries, it opens the osu updating client, updates and then closes. When i open the osu app again, it just opens wineskin.
kaylahey
Hi!
I am on MacOS Big Sur version 11.0.1. (first time owning a mac so I'm still familiarising myself with how to use it) - I have tried both the Intel and the Rosetta versions.
Both times, I have done the scan and repair as well as updating to the latest version.
This is what it says on the intel version:

Version 11.0.1 (Build 20B29)
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
[Error][Fixed] Quarantine attribute is present (bundle)
[Error][Fixed] Quarantine attribute is present (wrapper)
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

When trying to open osu, a black box appears on the top corner (sorry don't have technical terms lol) and then it'll close quickly before I can read what it says.
I have also tried to do a test on the Wineskin, which for both versions, it'll just crash instantly and I have to force close it as it won't progress - so I can't even get the crash log.

I'm sure there's something simple I've missed as I have seen that others are having the black box pop up. Help would be appreciated, thanks!
aidswidjaja
serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

I'm on Catalina 10.15.7

Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

Hi, i hope this is what you were looking for. If not please let me know and I'll do it again :)

Thanks! Looking through it there isn't anything really useful to work off unfortunately (except OpenGL extensions are missing but I doubt that's affecting it).

I would firstly go ahead and do a clean reinstall (making a backup of your original game data first and transferring game data - https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/welcome/transfer.html) of both the Rosetta and Intel Wineskins. Make sure there isn't anything interfering with it (checking the Resolution steps here: https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/wineskin.html#resolution).

If that still doesn't work, I doubt this will help but could you make a Test Run log. Ideally, you'd make a Test Run without importing a beatmap at the beginning, then do another Test Run with an attempted import of a a beatmap.

chiikyu

chiikyu wrote:

I have been able to use this for a while now until recently, my osu game 'broke' upon updating after a while. So I tried downloading it again and going through the troubleshooting process again. But this time, after the osu app was scanned, I clicked repair...loading...and then the macOS Agent crashed. It has been doing this every time and when I try to open osu! it says im missing files or that certain files couldn't be found. I have no idea what to do but I have been trying to troubleshoot many different downloads of the osu app. But no luck, it does the same thing. When I reopen the Agent and scan again, I get this report:

Version 11.2.1 (Build 20D74)
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

I have been downloading the rosetta wineskin and I own the MacBook Pro with M1 chip if that helps with anything.
I tried using the intel wineskin, it repairs fine and other times it crashes again, but when I try to open the osu app, it gives multiple warnings saying im missing files or that it couldn't move files. During other tries, it opens the osu updating client, updates and then closes. When i open the osu app again, it just opens wineskin.
I'd recommend doing a full reinstall (backing up and if it works, then transferring old game data - https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/welcome/transfer.html) because it could be file corruption if it occurred after an update, and if its opening Wineskin. Also, please try running this terminal command:

sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine "~/path/to/my/osu\!.app"

For the filepath, you can drag your osu! app into the Terminal window and it should fill automatically.

If that doesn't work, please provide a screenshot of osu!.app/drive_c/osu! - you can right click on osu! and press Show Package Contents to gain access to those hidden internal folders. Also, ensure that the Windows EXE field in Wineskin Advanced shows "drive_c/osu!/execute.bat" or something similar.

kaylahey

kaylahey wrote:

Hi!
I am on MacOS Big Sur version 11.0.1. (first time owning a mac so I'm still familiarising myself with how to use it) - I have tried both the Intel and the Rosetta versions.
Both times, I have done the scan and repair as well as updating to the latest version.
This is what it says on the intel version:

Version 11.0.1 (Build 20B29)
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
[Error][Fixed] Quarantine attribute is present (bundle)
[Error][Fixed] Quarantine attribute is present (wrapper)
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

When trying to open osu, a black box appears on the top corner (sorry don't have technical terms lol) and then it'll close quickly before I can read what it says.
I have also tried to do a test on the Wineskin, which for both versions, it'll just crash instantly and I have to force close it as it won't progress - so I can't even get the crash log.

I'm sure there's something simple I've missed as I have seen that others are having the black box pop up. Help would be appreciated, thanks!
Hiya, please first try these instructions here: https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/dotnet.html and report back with any findings of notes. In particular, updating dotnet and running through cmd should help us understand/fix your issue better. I would also take a look at this page's Resolution steps: https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/wineskin.html.

We still aren't exactly sure what's causing these issues but some of the steps I linked above have helped others in the past :) good luck!

If you do manage to get a Test Run running in any case, even if osu! doesn't work, feel free to link it back here with a never-expire pastebin like https://paste.ubuntu.com or https://bpa.st :)
akko2605
hi how can i played in big sur?? :(
serketchaos

aidswidjaja wrote:

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

I'm on Catalina 10.15.7

Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

Thanks! Looking through it there isn't anything really useful to work off unfortunately (except OpenGL extensions are missing but I doubt that's affecting it).

I would firstly go ahead and do a clean reinstall (making a backup of your original game data first and transferring game data - https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/welcome/transfer.html) of both the Rosetta and Intel Wineskins. Make sure there isn't anything interfering with it (checking the Resolution steps here: https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/wineskin.html#resolution).

If that still doesn't work, I doubt this will help but could you make a Test Run log. Ideally, you'd make a Test Run without importing a beatmap at the beginning, then do another Test Run with an attempted import of a a beatmap.
Thanks! I got it working with the clean reinstall.
aidswidjaja
akko2605

akko2605 wrote:

hi how can i played in big sur?? :(

Please read the instructions linked at the top of the thread - if you encounter any problems please let us know and someone here will do their best to help :)

(I also have installation steps on a separate website at https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ if you need more comprehensive documentation, but it's not required)

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

serketchaos

serketchaos wrote:

I'm on Catalina 10.15.7

Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent

Thanks! I got it working with the clean reinstall.

Nice to hear :D
rabbitdragonbm

This happens after i open the osu! file, then the window crash immediately😭
aidswidjaja
rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Please see https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/dotnet.html and let us know how it goes!

The error message in the window is safe to ignore (it's Discord Rich Presence) and the most important diagnostic tool is the Wineskin Test Run and the Agent Report. Thanks! :D

I'll update this on my osu!mac website (I hope it's ok if I use your screenshot, let me know if it isn't)
rabbitdragonbm

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Please see https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/dotnet.html and let us know how it goes!

The error message in the window is safe to ignore (it's Discord Rich Presence) and the most important diagnostic tool is the Wineskin Test Run and the Agent Report. Thanks! :D

I'll update this on my osu!mac website (I hope it's ok if I use your screenshot, let me know if it isn't)
Yes it's ok!

This appears after i enter the command, did i do something wrong?
aidswidjaja
rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Ah, it's two separate commands. Not sure why I structured like that, so I'll just give you one command that you can write in one line

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

And screenshot the output here. You can put images in a bbcode box ([box]) so they don't take up too much space on the forum as well

If you're still experiencing issues, please perform a Wineskin Test Run - instructions at https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/troubleshooting.html#generating-logs-for-wineskin or pasted below:

Test Run
Generating a Test Run through Wineskin
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.
  5. Click Test Run. If osu! starts successfully (even with glitches), you can then close the program down. Once the program has either closed or crashed, a dialog will pop up asking you whether you want to view Test Run Logs. Click Yes.
  6. Copy the results of your Test Run logs to a pastebin such as paste.ubuntu.com set to never expire. Then attach the link in a reply to this thread, along with the report from osu!macOS Agent in Step 1.
If you need any help with any of the steps outlined here, check out https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/troubleshooting.html or feel free to make a reply back here on the forum. Thanks!
rabbitdragonbm

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Ah, it's two separate commands. Not sure why I structured like that, so I'll just give you one command that you can write in one line

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

And screenshot the output here. You can put images in a bbcode box ([box]) so they don't take up too much space on the forum as well

If you're still experiencing issues, please perform a Wineskin Test Run - instructions at https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/troubleshooting.html#generating-logs-for-wineskin or pasted below:

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work (the osu logo appears and disappears quickly) so I do the test run
Test run: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/yZ2cKcm82s/
macOS agent report: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/pdsjQP8xPD/
aidswidjaja
rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work (the osu logo appears and disappears quickly) so I do the test run

Wait, the osu! logo appears? And that means there would be no cmd output immediately like I was hoping for. No immediately fixable things in the Test Run that I can see. However, the last line of output returns a full-on "deadbeef" kernel crash.

0035:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventUnregister (deadbeef) stub.

I get deadbeef error codes on my runs though (4 to be precise) so I'm still not sure whether it's related to your issue.

Yea, I'm not really too sure what could be causing. You may need to double click a few times, or change the affinity in Task Manager (community/forums/posts/8171838) which could iron out any CPU issues. Lastly, have you tried the Intel Wineskin? (Assuming you're on M1)

But if the osu! logo appears, that means the game is able to start. Just having issues running, or the updater is failing somewhere.
rabbitdragonbm

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

Wait, the osu! logo appears? And that means there would be no cmd output immediately like I was hoping for. No immediately fixable things in the Test Run that I can see. However, the last line of output returns a full-on "deadbeef" kernel crash.

I get deadbeef error codes on my runs though (4 to be precise) so I'm still not sure whether it's related to your issue.

Yea, I'm not really too sure what could be causing. You may need to double click a few times, or change the affinity in Task Manager (community/forums/posts/8171838) which could iron out any CPU issues. Lastly, have you tried the Intel Wineskin? (Assuming you're on M1)

But if the osu! logo appears, that means the game is able to start. Just having issues running, or the updater is failing somewhere.
Yes I'm on M1, i just tried the Intel Wineskin and it works suprisingly a little bit more than the M1 Wineskin, but it still crashes after the osu updater finished running 😂 (and the osu logo appeared also here for some seconds)
I couldn't change the affinity in Task Manager, because that list doesn't appear. I think it is because my osu isn't able to run...?
aidswidjaja
rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

Yes I'm on M1, i just tried the Intel Wineskin and it works suprisingly a little bit more than the M1 Wineskin, but it still crashes after the osu updater finished running 😂 (and the osu logo appeared also here for some seconds)
I couldn't change the affinity in Task Manager, because that list doesn't appear. I think it is because my osu isn't able to run...?

So Intel Wineskin lets you get at least to the updater. Maybe it could be something wrong with the update? Could you check your update.log file and see if there's anything important there? I also wonder whether a Test Run with the Intel Wineskin might bring something different. That might be worth running again just to see if anything different pops up.

Can you try updating through osu!macOS Agent (Other tab) and also update dotnet? https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/dotnet.html#updating-dotnet
rabbitdragonbm

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

So Intel Wineskin lets you get at least to the updater. Maybe it could be something wrong with the update? Could you check your update.log file and see if there's anything important there? I also wonder whether a Test Run with the Intel Wineskin might bring something different. That might be worth running again just to see if anything different pops up.

Can you try updating through osu!macOS Agent (Other tab) and also update dotnet? https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/issues/dotnet.html#updating-dotnet
Test run Intel: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Xcn9j6xszG/
update_success.log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/KXGd3Y2YCH/

and I got this when I open osu after running the dotnet452 update
soft03
had a smooth download everything works fine however is there a fix to mouse inconsistency as its quite unplayable if anyone knows a fix as brief as possible i just want to be able to play a game while im here babysitting abroad :( thanks

edit: im on an m1 macbook pro if thats a factor which is affecting this
aidswidjaja
rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

That narrows it down a little bit... at least we can see osu! is attempting to start but then dying on that graphics menu. I'm surprised that both the Intel and Rosetta Wineskins fail for you at what appears to be a low-level issue.

I'm going to try and see if I can get you to do a winedbg log which is about as deep down as you can get. But it's a bit of a pain in the butt to get working so I might need a bit more time to work on it. I'm hoping someone else has better ideas than me because I'm really not sure what's going on here - I haven't seen an issue where both Wineskins fail with no useful output. Would there be potentially any interfering programs you have on your computer? (Also what are your system specs?)

Anyway, I'll get back to you asap with instructions for a winedbg if I can figure it out. It wouldn't hurt to try reinstalling both and just making sure that there isn't anything affecting it.

Anyway, on a side note with some research I suspect there's a race condition affecting the (particularly older Wineskins) which might explain the earlier inconsistency in startups but I think the problem's disappeared for now with the newer Wineskins. I don't think it's as big of a problem anymore but for future reference, it could be a race condition somewhere.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

had a smooth download everything works fine however is there a fix to mouse inconsistency as its quite unplayable if anyone knows a fix as brief as possible i just want to be able to play a game while im here babysitting abroad :( thanks

What issue are you having exactly? Can you send a video?
rabbitdragonbm

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

That narrows it down a little bit... at least we can see osu! is attempting to start but then dying on that graphics menu. I'm surprised that both the Intel and Rosetta Wineskins fail for you at what appears to be a low-level issue.

I'm going to try and see if I can get you to do a winedbg log which is about as deep down as you can get. But it's a bit of a pain in the butt to get working so I might need a bit more time to work on it. I'm hoping someone else has better ideas than me because I'm really not sure what's going on here - I haven't seen an issue where both Wineskins fail with no useful output. Would there be potentially any interfering programs you have on your computer? (Also what are your system specs?)

Anyway, I'll get back to you asap with instructions for a winedbg if I can figure it out. It wouldn't hurt to try reinstalling both and just making sure that there isn't anything affecting it.

Anyway, on a side note with some research I suspect there's a race condition affecting the (particularly older Wineskins) which might explain the earlier inconsistency in startups but I think the problem's disappeared for now with the newer Wineskins. I don't think it's as big of a problem anymore but for future reference, it could be a race condition somewhere.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

I didn't find any interfering programs...my system specs : macOS Big Sur, MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB
Thank you for doing this, I will be waiting for your reply :)
KvlarGT
hi,i just downloaded osu and when i tried to open it it doesn't work,i followed all the steps on how to download it and it says osu is damaged and i should move it to the trash,i already tried the terminal method but it says xattr: No such file: ~/path/to/my/osu\!.app (i'm on mac os sierra)
Topic Starter
Technocoder
KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

hi,i just downloaded osu and when i tried to open it it doesn't work,i followed all the steps on how to download it and it says osu is damaged and i should move it to the trash,i already tried the terminal method but it says xattr: No such file: ~/path/to/my/osu\!.app (i'm on mac os sierra)
Can you please paste the report from osu!macOS Agent?
KvlarGT
nvm i fixed it thanks!

btw for the discord rich presence execute.bat file,the two lines
start C:\osu!\osu!.exe -nosplash,where do i put it? do i put it on the execute.bat folder or what?
aidswidjaja
KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

nvm i fixed it thanks!

start C:\osu!\osu!.exe -nosplash,where do i put it? do i put it on the execute.bat folder or what?
The execute.bat file goes into the drive_c/osu! folder right? Then you have to select it in Wineskin settings.

It doesn't really matter the location of the file, but that's the default on all new Wineskins.

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

I didn't find any interfering programs...my system specs : macOS Big Sur, MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB
I'm still looking into winedbg but I'll try and catch up with that tomorrow. I had a look at your issue again and I still don't really have a solid idea what's going on so if anyone did have an idea what could be causing it, please leave it in a reply.

Also a PSA for anyone who's trying to run osu! on Monterey (I think there was one person who mentioned it) - Wineskin isn't supported on it - more info here: https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer/issues/139 - in this case no choice but to wait for a fix upstream from Gcenx, CodeWeavers and Apple.
KvlarGT

aidswidjaja wrote:

KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

nvm i fixed it thanks!

The execute.bat file goes into the drive_c/osu! folder right? Then you have to select it in Wineskin settings.

It doesn't really matter the location of the file, but that's the default on all new Wineskins.

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

I'm still looking into winedbg but I'll try and catch up with that tomorrow. I had a look at your issue again and I still don't really have a solid idea what's going on so if anyone did have an idea what could be causing it, please leave it in a reply.

Also a PSA for anyone who's trying to run osu! on Monterey (I think there was one person who mentioned it) - Wineskin isn't supported on it - more info here: https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer/issues/139 - in this case no choice but to wait for a fix upstream from Gcenx, CodeWeavers and Apple.

what type of file do i put in it? like text edit,notes,word or what?
aidswidjaja
KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

nvm i fixed it thanks!

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

The filename including extension is execute.bat - it is a Windows batch file.

If it doesn't exist already you can create it with TextEdit. Just make sure you save it as a .bat file.
KvlarGT

aidswidjaja wrote:

KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

KvlarGT

KvlarGT wrote:

nvm i fixed it thanks!

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

The filename including extension is execute.bat - it is a Windows batch file.

If it doesn't exist already you can create it with TextEdit. Just make sure you save it as a .bat file.
Ok thanks
C_o_l_o_u-r
hi, when I launch osu! on my m1 MBA I get two errors then the game starts then stops instantly.
Here's how the command line looks when I launch: https://i.imgur.com/zoFVSSN.png
aidswidjaja
C_o_l_o_u-r

C_o_l_o_u-r wrote:

hi, when I launch osu! on my m1 MBA I get two errors then the game starts then stops instantly.
Here's how the command line looks when I launch: https://i.imgur.com/zoFVSSN.png

Heyo, could you please try these troubleshooting steps? :)

Troubleshooting steps
Step 1: See whether you can troubleshoot the problem yourself
Many issues already have solutions available to them. Check out the installation guide, osu!mac documentation project and the outdated troubleshooting guide.

If you're still unable to solve your issue, move onto the next step.

Step 2: Report and repair using osu!macOS Agent
  1. Download the latest version of Technocoder's osu!macOS Agent - older versions may have incompatibilities or bugs, especially with newer wrappers.
  2. Once it finishes downloading, open osu!macOS Agent.
  3. If you haven't already done so, click the Select button and browse to osu!.app's location. The text box should display its filepath (e.g ~/Users/firefly/Desktop/osu!.app) and Wine Engine (e.g WS11WineCX64Bit19.0.1-1)
  4. Select the Troubleshoot tab, then click Scan.
  5. After the scan completes, click Repair.
  6. If this doesn't fix your issue, click Copy Report. Copy the contents into a reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you out! Please don't forget to do a Test Run as outlined in the next step.
Step 3: Generating a Test Run through Wineskin
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

In particular a osu!macOS Agent report and a Test Run would be handy :) thank you

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

aidswidjaja wrote:

rabbitdragonbm

rabbitdragonbm wrote:

Yes it's ok!

Try running this:

start ../../osu!/osu!

Test Run
  3. Open Wineskin.
  4. Click Advanced.

soft03

soft03 wrote:

Firstly my apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

I've looked over your log files and errors a number of times now and I still am unsure of what is happening from that alone. I did mention and look into a winedbg which would basically output a full list of everything osu! would be doing. Ideally with that, I could see at what point it would crash. Unfortunately, winedbg doesn't actually work on this osu! Wineskin because of incompatibilities between 32-bit and 64-bit, which I confirmed with Gcenx who maintains the version of Wineskin Technocoder is using for his osu! wrapper.

The best idea I had after that was using another debugger called gdb which would hopefully work. I have started work on a program that would execute gdb in a friendly way for normal users but this will take a decent time. It could be a potential debugging option for future users who have trouble with osu! if I ever finish it, but I don't see it as being of much help right now. I tried running gdb without any friendly interface and it hung on osu! - no useful output included.

I'm still trying to think of any simple fix I've missed or I haven't done. But to confirm, you've reinstalled both versions of the osu! wrapper running, ran Test Run logs, etc. And I still can't identify any behaviour in any screenshots or logs you've sent here that would be meaningful.

I wonder if there is anyone else who lurks this thread that knows what's going on. Sometimes, one must admit defeat however :(

Looking back at the logs you have provided, it really does look like it just quit. I'm comparing it to my own logs (which is limited by the fact I am using an Intel x86 Mac) and the only interesting thing is the fact that it looks like some certificates didn't work in your Intel Wineskin log - but I don't assume that would entirely silently crash the program.

At this point, I'm not really sure about it. I would recommend trying the following:

- Update your osu! executable through osu!macOS Agent (https://osu-mac.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install/silicon.html#step-3-updating-osu) which may fix things possibly if the problem lies in osu! rather than the Wineskin
- If it's been some time since the last attempt, try reinstalling either version of osu! again, again possibly making Test Run logs
- Try this original beta version of the Catalina Wineskin: https://mega.nz/#!1wUhSK5b!UOh3p73XnupbZktFgsljieoIdf_L1PkxDFwjBvflNGM - I doubt it will change anything but if there were any regressions introduced in later builds that we didn't catch until now we might as well test it out
- (before doing this make a backup of important user data)Download the osu! executable from home/download yourself, clear the contents of osu! (except for execute.bat) and just leave the one osu!.exe inside that folder

So that's all I have at the moment. If I come up with anything else you'll be the first to know but if you're still having trouble, feel free to try the above and if you find anything interesting definitely let us know :) Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Edit: I might still try and work on getting a gdb backtrace although I'm not sure how helpful that would be, + maybe some other ideas as I detail in the post below.
C_o_l_o_u-r
hi, i tried using the mac os agent to repair and had no issues, here is the report:
Version 11.5 (Build 20G71)
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent
No errors in: update.log

and when I test run, the game opens then crashes instantly here is the log:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zB9vsQbJwk/
aidswidjaja
C_o_l_o_u-r

C_o_l_o_u-r wrote:

hi, i tried using the mac os agent to repair and had no issues, here is the report:
Version 11.5 (Build 20G71)
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
Razer Synapse is absent
No errors in: update.log

and when I test run, the game opens then crashes instantly here is the log:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zB9vsQbJwk/
From the logs it looks like the game starts and at least gets to the menu screen before crashing instantly?

Another weird error that I can't identify the cause of yet, possibly similar to rabbitdragonbm and some other people's issues. I'll try to take a look at it soon. For now we can assume they're not related issues but I wouldn't be surprised if they were and I'll see if comparing the logs bring any similarities.

Going to give gdb and some other things another shot when I have time, hopefully that provides some useful info to both rabbitdragonbm and yours' issue.
LiSAKOU
testrun log
0022:err:plugplay:process_IOService_Device object 0x8903
0009:fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
0009:fixme:ntdll:FILE_GetNtStatus Converting errno 8 to STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
0032:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0032:fixme:heap:GetNumaHighestNodeNumber semi-stub: 0031FAC8
0034:err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
0032:fixme:time:QueryThreadCycleTime (0xfffffffe,0x43d2560): stub!
0032:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventRegister ({35167f8e-49b2-4b96-ab86-435b59336b5e}, 0xa60302, 0x0, 0x1858fb0) stub.
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Configuration"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Xml"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"Accessibility"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Security"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Deployment"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Core"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Core"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Numerics"
0032:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x8 0x31daf4 0x0 0x31daf0) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0032:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x8 0x31daf4 0x3a92cd8 0x31daf0) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0032:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventRegister ({8e9f5090-2d75-4d03-8a81-e5afbf85daf1}, 0xa60332, 0x0, 0x185d4ac) stub.
0032:fixme:process:SetProcessPriorityBoost (00000264,0): stub
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Web"
0032:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"OpenTK"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"Microsoft.Build.Framework"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v4.0"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Runtime.Caching"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Data"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Web.ApplicationServices"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.DirectoryServices.Protocols"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.DirectoryServices"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.EnterpriseServices"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.ServiceProcess"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Web.Services"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Design"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Web.RegularExpressions"
0039:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Transactions"
0039:fixme:combase:RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID stub: 4 03B27718 0644B8AC 0644BF10 00000000
0039:fixme:combase:RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID stub: 3 03B3EC44 0644BA9C 0644C100 00000000
0039:fixme:combase:RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID stub: 3 03B3EBCC 0644BA9C 0644C100 00000000
003f:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Configuration"
003f:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Xml"
003f:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Data.SqlXml"
003f:fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW (03B5B298,06B3EE80,06B3EE84),stub!
003f:fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!
003f:fixme:winsock:set_dont_fragment IP_DONTFRAGMENT for IPv4 not supported in this platform
003f:fixme:winsock:set_dont_fragment IP_DONTFRAGMENT for IPv6 not supported in this platform
003f:err:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request failed with status 0x2733
003f:err:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request failed with status 0x2733
003f:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFF,00000324,0x00000003),stub!
003f:fixme:nls:LCMapStringEx unsupported lparam 3af06b0
0032:fixme:combase:RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID stub: 4 03B5FC78 0031D24C 0031D8B0 00000000
0032:fixme:combase:RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID stub: 3 03B5FD04 0031D43C 0031DAA0 00000000
0032:fixme:combase:RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID stub: 3 03B5FD04 0031D43C 0031DAA0 00000000
0042:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Runtime.Remoting"
0044:fixme:process:FlushProcessWriteBuffers : stub
0034:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventUnregister (deadbeef) stub.
0034:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventUnregister (deadbeef) stub.
Version 11.5.1 (Build 20G80)
Wineskin 2.9.0.7-rc4
Execute flag is present
System Integrity Protection is disabled
Razer Synapse is absent
[Warning] Errors in: update.log
2021-08-15T11:29:28: _pending\osu!.exe => osu!.exe: FAIL
and update osu! still doesn't work~
show more