forum

Copying hitsounds to new difficulties

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyugah
Yo guys,

i was wondering if there isnt a way to copy the hitsounds from one difficulty to your other difficulties of the map. Im pretty sure there was an option to do so but I cant find it and i also cant find anything on the forums. Since i followed the same rhythm in all difficulties i thought it would make things easier. I hope you can help me out.
startone

Nyugah wrote:

Yo guys,

i was wondering if there isnt a way to copy the hitsounds from one difficulty to your other difficulties of the map. Im pretty sure there was an option to do so but I cant find it and i also cant find anything on the forums. Since i followed the same rhythm in all difficulties i thought it would make things easier. I hope you can help me out.
i have the same issue
WitherMite
you have to use a 3rd party software to do this, but you can do it.

there's Mapping tools which also includes other useful things, but thats only available on windows. look around in the development subforum for others.
Adinda
you can try this as well community/forums/topics/131540 feels more simple ig cuz its just only hs copier
startone

Adinda wrote:

you can try this as well community/forums/topics/131540 feels more simple ig cuz its just only hs copier
I checked this out, i am having trouble on finding out how to use it. If anyone knows help will be greatly appreciated!
WitherMite

Pentacoilz wrote:

Adinda wrote:

I checked this out, i am having trouble on finding out how to use it. If anyone knows help will be greatly appreciated!
went ahead and looked at it, hit browse, go to your osu install, find the song folder, find your map in there, then select the .osu file of the map you hitsounded.
then do the same for the map you want to copy to.

alternatively you could open the map folder in the editor and just copy the file locations into the program and not have to search your song folder.