forum

Does anyone want to do a GD on this map? Please.... :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LikaaGod
I Believe this map is rankable So, I was wondering if anyone was down to do a GD for it, Before I made more diffs.

The Diff is Expert. So I'm looking for Hard, Insane, Easy/Normal. Also, If you're interested then please be experienced lol.

This is the map: beatmapsets/1499981#osu/3075635
startone
the map isnt rankable.. this is not the 1st time you have been told that
Topic Starter
LikaaGod

Pentacoilz wrote:

the map isnt rankable.. this is not the 1st time you have been told that
I've changed the map so, This would be the first time I been told that this map is rankable or not.
startone
regardless, this is not the place to ask for gds.. if you want to find any, make a thread here
community/forums/53
DeletedUser_13957006

LikaaGod wrote:

I've changed the map so, This would be the first time I been told that this map is rankable or not.
unless the map was changed fundamentally (either by remapping or doing another difficulty entirely), i would argue it's the opposite. no one can make an unrankable map suddenly be rankable just by changing some small things.

also, considering you already asked if the map was rankable in another thread, people already told you it was not and that was 3 days ago. basically everyone can agree that it is impossible to improve from your skill level to a rankable map in this duration of time.

so, i would say penta is right. it's not the first time you have been told that.
Sophie Twilight
Why are people so obsessed with idea of ranking their mapset? I don't get it.
startone

- Mahiro - wrote:

fame.. and if they want to farm for pp, they would make a pp map to farm i guess.
Topic Starter
LikaaGod

Aiq wrote:

LikaaGod wrote:

unless the map was changed fundamentally (either by remapping or doing another difficulty entirely), i would argue it's the opposite. no one can make an unrankable map suddenly be rankable just by changing some small things.

also, considering you already asked if the map was rankable in another thread, people already told you it was not and that was 3 days ago. basically everyone can agree that it is impossible to improve from your skill level to a rankable map in this duration of time.

so, I would say penta is right. it's not the first time you have been told that.
Yes, A whole difficulty. The person that told me my map was unrankable only said there was unsnapped objects(I didn't know Control Shift A was a thing) and the set wasn't done. So, I made a whole new diff Changed a lot of things(Not "some small things")With different rhythm and deleted the previous diff. So is this a the same map then? Because I would argue no. Also, Please don't judge a map's unrakable based another opinion especially when they have zero ranked maps. I don't get why you said "basically everyone" when It was only one person...I wouldn't repost a map, If I thought there wasn't a reason too. Why would I post the same map? To get the same answer?

Pentacoilz wrote:

- Mahiro - wrote:

fame.. and if they want to farm for pp, they would make a pp map to farm i guess.
Or It could be, Because They enjoy mapping more then playing the actual game. Also, More rewarding or accomplishing if the map they make gets ranked. Similar to how people get hyped when the FC a hard map.