forum

Scorebarbg not matching up with Scorebar colour

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShadowDrakgo
I am tryin to make a skin for a friend and make my own healthbar thing and no matter how hard I try i cannot get them to line up at all. I lined them up in clip studio and everything but once it is in the game the scorebar color is underneath the scorebar background. I tried to google search fixes but i get no proper answers, someone said to drop the scorebarbg by 16 pixles and move it to the right 5 pixels but doesn't explain how to do that. I deleted the Scorebar marker as well but no matter what I try to do they just wont lineup and the colour is always under the BG. Can anyone pleeeease help with this?
Redo_
From the skinning wiki:

Scorebar-colour

Positioning varies:
If a marker is used, positioned at (12,12).
Otherwise, positioned at (5,16).
Topic Starter
ShadowDrakgo

Redo_ wrote:

From the skinning wiki:

Scorebar-colour

Positioning varies:
If a marker is used, positioned at (12,12).

how would i go about that out of curiousity? because i tried changing the height and width that didnt work, so i have no idea what to do per sey or how to adjust the "pixels" is that an in game thing or what?
JustABeginner
Don't change the height and the weight.
Use an align tool to align "scorebar-colour" to top left.
Then, use a transform tool to move it.

For example here:

Redo_ wrote:

Move 5 pixels to the right and 16 pixels down.

Note: If you're using @2x, double the value of the position.
Topic Starter
ShadowDrakgo

JustABeginner wrote:

Don't change the height and the weight.
Use an align tool to align "scorebar-colour" to top left.
Then, use a transform tool to move it.

For example here:

Redo_ wrote:

Move 5 pixels to the right and 16 pixels down.

Note: If you're using @2x, double the value of the position.
i appreciate the replies (i will give it a try as well) oh also double the value means 5,16 turns into 10,32? I gave it a try and now the color is a to far left and to high up buuut it did change positions!!! soo now i just gotta figure out the proper positioning (this is going to be fun af <--- total sarcasm) I appreciate the information ^.=.^ now to keep fiddling with the darn thing to line them up in game lolz