forum

Osu Selection bars edit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awky
Can u tell me the png file names, the only file i found is "selection-options.png". (New to skinning and idk)
THAT_otaku
Have a look through this section of the skinning wiki page: wiki/en/Skinning/Interface#song-selection it contains all of the "selection-" related skin elements
Topic Starter
awky

THAT_otaku wrote:

Have a look through this section of the skinning wiki page: wiki/en/Skinning/Interface#song-selection it contains all of the "selection-" related skin elements
It doesnt say anything about the bars, i found them and i skinned them. But the problem is they dont work
THAT_otaku
What bars are you talking about exactly? There are many in the selection menu lol, perhaps a screenshot could help? (Shift + f12 in-game)
Topic Starter
awky

THAT_otaku wrote:

What bars are you talking about exactly? There are many in the selection menu lol, perhaps a screenshot could help? (Shift + f12 in-game)

https://prnt.sc/154zqax
The top bar with the song name/category etc
And the bar with the profile/acc/mods etc
THAT_otaku
Ah I understand now, sorry.

Did you make the selection bar thing yourself, or did you take it from another skin? If you made it yourself, you'll want to check its the right size. If you're on 16:9 you can check it against the one in my skin for example community/forums/topics/1291649

If you just took one from another skin and put it in your skin folder, try pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s to reload the skin.
Topic Starter
awky

THAT_otaku wrote:

Ah I understand now, sorry.

Did you make the selection bar thing yourself, or did you take it from another skin? If you made it yourself, you'll want to check its the right size. If you're on 16:9 you can check it against the one in my skin for example community/forums/topics/1291649

If you just took one from another skin and put it in your skin folder, try pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s to reload the skin.
I made it myself, i will try to look for it and imma comment if i didnt find anything