forum

When did you beat your first 7 star

posted
Total Posts
show more
Syreox
Today At 490 k (but bad rank on it :c )
Acutellel
I beat immortal flame earlier (to be specific at least a month ago), when i was 600k ranks. I'm still tryna beat airman but am noob
maniaCmiC
passed the 7* diff of Lonely Go [Jougan] after one month of play, around September/October I think
Bayki
Black rover XDDD September I think
GregRealSux
i just beat airman yesterday and im 500000 ranking
rqm

GregRealSux wrote:

Why respond to a 2 yr old thread?
maniaCmiC

rqm wrote:

GregRealSux wrote:

Why respond to a 2 yr old thread?
I didn't even notice that it was two years old lmao, I commented after some other dude did so I thought this post was recent.

Now I'm wondering why this thread keeps getting random bumps
buttercups
old thread, but i passed immortal flame at 340k
lmfao
I played black rover 7 star and just passed it I guess lmao
Pullout Couch

Alex690701 wrote:

hey, yall

I have been playing osu since 2017, but I just recently in July really got into it. I was wondering when you guys beat your first 7 star because I think I am ahead of the game. I see most people that are still playing 4-5 star maps and having difficulty at the 300k-200k. I beat my first 7 star when I was around 240,000 and to this day I play 6-7 stars all the time i think there really fun even know for my level I should probably be focusing on FCing 4-5 stars which I do, but I find fcing to be very frustrating and not fun for me. Nevertheless, I still try to fc on and off just to get pp from it because playing 7 stars and not getting 300+ combos doesn't give shit for pp even know for some people they are hard asf. I feel like my reaction and aim are much better then most people my level but what do I know.
I beat immortal flame earlier today. Im rank #378,000. If you are ahead, I guess I’m moving at light speed.
[j0shu4]
I was chilling in BTMC's discord server and someone was attempting an airman pass. Decided to pass it myself shortly after they did it.
Kaoruko Moeta
I got my first 7 star pass September 1, 2020. I found that on the osudaily website, I was rank 251,183. I was just vibing with a friend. I think it was super driver (sadly).
Sophie Twilight
First 7* was in 9 December 2019 (forgot what map though), just 1 month after started using this account www

Haachama chama~!!
cloudypx
i just beat immortal flame top diff at 650k
oZachh

Rayne wrote:

I got it fairly recently (9th of January) on that ILY 7* map, but never really tryharded to pass a 7* map because its mostly reliant on the HP value, so most people will just play / mash airman to get it because its HP3 and you can play the right side of the screen and still get the pass.
can you send link (LMFAO 2 YEARS LARTE)
KomiiVLR
beat it my first day. Im basically white cat
Joon Yorigami

JayCohBeh wrote:

what 7* pass?
KomiiVLR

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

JayCohBeh wrote:

what 7* pass?
3+4 = 7, so basically ive played a 7 * map
[AlphaCentauri]
no
flamING-
3-4 Months ago I think
nature
beatmapsets/1114770#osu/2445664

This Sotarks map was my first 7* pass
Anisari
I passed my first 7 star offline so , around February 2020
wowcake
Ange du Blanc Pur [Insane] with +DT, took kinda a while to get. :)
- Virtu -
ah yes the infamous immortal flame
cheesing those 2 jump spikes made me feel terrible
Szynkowice
Am i the only one who got it on airman?
[AlphaCentauri]
nope i also got it on airman
aelfric
FAIRY FORE - Vivid +DT was my first 7 star....rank 570K, yeah it wasn't something special, I got D with tons of misses and it was REALLY short with DT. 9 seconds. :P
7ambda

RealPeopleCool wrote:

FAIRY FORE - Vivid +DT was my first 7 star....rank 570K, yeah it wasn't something special, I got D with tons of misses and it was REALLY short with DT. 9 seconds. :P
HP 2
aelfric

J_8579 wrote:

RealPeopleCool wrote:

HP 2
250bpm super weird "streams" and burst, yes.
ii_aqua_ii
about 30 seconds ago
it was airman lol
Julian_Kaiser
1st 7pass was Airman, second was the short map with dt.
kujubuo

KupcaH wrote:

Airman is my best friend
mans here on forums for 3 year
-MrGiku-
I cleared my first 7* when i was 600K (like few days ago lmao) (although it so sh*t but i did it)
Nanofranne
Just recently :>

scores/osu/4529053202
his everything
No idea actually
AccountWontWork
Before rework:

November 6, 2021 on Black Rover

After Rework:

April 12, 2022 on Yomi yori
Naiad
Now that this has already been necroposted, vivid+DT is the lowest effort 7* pass in the game, Boundary of Space+HRDT is easier but the map is long
suipiss_
400k-300k
his everything

suipiss_ wrote:

400k-300k
What a pro
kujubuo

kujubuo wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Airman is my best friend
mans here on forums for 3 year
HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN 2 YEARS??????