forum

When did you beat your first 7 star

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alex690701
hey, yall

I have been playing osu since 2017, but I just recently in July really got into it. I was wondering when you guys beat your first 7 star because I think I am ahead of the game. I see most people that are still playing 4-5 star maps and having difficulty at the 300k-200k. I beat my first 7 star when I was around 240,000 and to this day I play 6-7 stars all the time i think there really fun even know for my level I should probably be focusing on FCing 4-5 stars which I do, but I find fcing to be very frustrating and not fun for me. Nevertheless, I still try to fc on and off just to get pp from it because playing 7 stars and not getting 300+ combos doesn't give shit for pp even know for some people they are hard asf. I feel like my reaction and aim are much better then most people my level but what do I know.
N0thingSpecial
a while ago
im flat
i was happy af passing immortal flames
Akanagi
I got it fairly recently (9th of January) on that ILY 7* map, but never really tryharded to pass a 7* map because its mostly reliant on the HP value, so most people will just play / mash airman to get it because its HP3 and you can play the right side of the screen and still get the pass.
Topic Starter
Alex690701

Rayne wrote:

I got it fairly recently (9th of January) on that ILY 7* map, but never really tryharded to pass a 7* map because its mostly reliant on the HP value, so most people will just play / mash airman to get it because its HP3 and you can play the right side of the screen and still get the pass.

I absolutly hate that your able to do that and it counts as a pass i just feel like it really defeats the challenge of beating a 7 star
N0thingSpecial
Is playing whack a mole really beating a 7* map?
KupcaH
Airman is my best friend
N0thingSpecial

KupcaH wrote:

Airman is my best friend

I thought I am ):
Vuelo Eluko
i passed airman before i even knew how to play lol

btw your 7 star "300+ combos" are most likely on ez parts that may be as little as 3-4 stars in diff, star rating only tries to reflect on how hard the map is, as a whole, to FC. Passing isn't really relevant, so don't get a big head over it. That's not to say there aren't 7 star maps that are hard to pass but there's also a lot that are quite easy, star rating is only a small factor of it all.
He Ang CTB
3 years ago :O
Sosteneshion
2 months ago zzz
DeletedUser_6869432
Very cool [Alex690701], You have amazing for completing [7] stars at rank [240000]!! You are a so good, You should have many more multiples of performance points for completing [7] star at rank [240000]!! Congratulatory on the [7] star pass [Alex690701]!!
lewski
August 2016, apparently. The map was probably either Airman or Highscore since those two are really easy to pass.
MrSparklepants
Less than a month ago, I usually play Airman for fun, and I actually passed it, and I believe I was like rank 85K, but I believe I just passed it because it's a fairly easy 7 star
KupcaH

N0thingSpecial wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Airman is my best friend
I thought I am ):
Sorry, but you're nothing special to me.
SPOILER
oh my gawd I'm so funny

why doesn't normal spoiler work on old website
Vuelo Eluko

MrSparklepants wrote:

Less than a month ago, I usually play Airman for fun, and I actually passed it, and I believe I was like rank 85K, but I believe I just passed it because it's a fairly easy 7 star
it's not easy at all just hard to fail lol
chenny
When Immortal Flames was mapped
The Gambler
Akali's Crack Traxxx, maybe a couple years back. The regular speed one.
Ban1sh
I'm beated Airman just now. My rank is #118100
Antiforte
My first 7* pass was on yf_bmp's Kegare Naki Bara Juuji, the easier diff, about a year ago. Not Airman, because I was terribad at AR10 jumps.
Momori
4 months into osu (30 Dec 2018)
ohkiba
beat my first 7 star yesterday lol
tomi hihi
I passed my first 7 star today. I'm 340k. The map was Dead to Me 10ar. lmao cant belive it
-Chaeyoung

Min1_0wn wrote:

I passed my first 7 star today. I'm 340k. The map was Dead to Me 10ar. lmao cant belive it
Congrats, for necroposting.
qwt
3 month's ago

Strange Program Lesjuh's Tag 11.71* D Rank

I don't have a 7* pass but hopefully, 11* Is close enough
shmowzoww
Few months after I started.
Juuuuuuuuul
1800 hours playtime and still no 7* medal,
I think i'll never play any 7* properly.
qwt

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

1800 hours playtime and still no 7* medal,
I think i'll never play any 7* properly.

""immortal flame sounds" "quaver + DT sounds"
[AlphaCentauri]
4 months after I started (so in June 2019). Funny thing is I passed my first 7* before my first 6*
LizbeeFrisbee
I just got it and I'm 300k with 5 day
s of total playtime. It was: beatmapsets/448818#osu/1002613
I think it was too easy for a 7*. Felt more like high 6*.
Nilocnus
I beat my first 7 star at around 250k. Which was Black Rover :P
Vector5g
22/5/2020
vivid + dt
9 secs map lmao
Soupmio
I beat Airman last month, at around 280k. I just played it for fun not expecting to pass and then I flipped my shit when it happened. That was the most hype thing ever.
Equidimensional
somebody once told me
castin
Yesterday lol
I didn't even realize it was 7 star.
Phantonym
I forgot, and ofc i got it by playing airman bcoz i suck
My Angel Nayuta
30th of June on the 7* of Space Invaders.
i got a 8* pass on that 8* diff on the 25th of September. A few days later I got another 8* on Kyouran Hey Kids.
Juuuuuuuuul
i can't defeat airman
show more