forum

how do i check how much pp my map is worth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dionis746
i want to check how much pp my map gives while working on it but i dont want to publish it yet so how do i check that
THAT_otaku
you could download a pp calculator, otherwise i don't believe theres any other way to do this without uploading
WitherMite
mapping for pp XD

use a pp counter and have auto play the map I guess, dont know which counter is good though, I dont use them.
Topic Starter
dionis746

THAT_otaku wrote:

you could download a pp calculator, otherwise i don't believe theres any other way to do this without uploading
where can i find a pp calculator and i see you also enjoy umaru chan
THAT_otaku
Yeah i used to lolol

Give it a google search, theres quite a few out there. Rtpp ive heard is quite good
McEndu
Autoplay with osu!lazer to get the max pp possible on some mod setting
(Beware - slider acc in lazer is based on slider head instead of completion)
LaserGreen
There are many pp calculators you can find around the internet, but if you want instant pp results for map, just put EZPP to your browser, although sometimes it's not 100% accurate.. but still good enough
THAT_otaku

LaserGreen wrote:

There are many pp calculators you can find around the internet, but if you want instant pp results for map, just put EZPP to your browser, although sometimes it's not 100% accurate.. but still good enough
Ddyyykkkkdyyyovvyvyyyvvvvv Ezpp requires you to upload you map first. Read op lol