forum

Winny's store

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Winnyace
sadly, no. I'm sorry. this is purely local currently.
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

I still haven't been offered my Asuka I requested for. If you do not offer me the item, I'll leave a negative review on Yelp.
go ahead
You know what. I'm going to open a new business that WILL sell waifus.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
go ahead dude
samX500
Do you have anything for sweets in this store?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
not yet. they should arrive in a few hours.
Cerno

KatouMegumi wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

I still haven't been offered my Asuka I requested for. If you do not offer me the item, I'll leave a negative review on Yelp.
go ahead
aint that just human trafficking

Winnyace wrote:

sadly, no. I'm sorry. this is purely local currently.
sadge
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Cerno wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

go ahead
oh... who cares? abraker fucking clones us and keeps our clones in his closet. no one cares that Katou is gonna do waifu trafficking
Topic Starter
Winnyace
ok, the sweets have arrived. people are highly encouraged to give me ideas, but they might take a while to come to the store
KatouMegumi
Who said it has to be trafficking? There are other ways...
Topic Starter
Winnyace
like?
KatouMegumi
Not trafficking them, for example. Why are you asking dumb questions?
samX500

Winnyace wrote:

not yet. they should arrive in a few hours.
Thanks for the answer.

Although I would also like to know where you get your meat from and if it is being produced in ethical ways.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
the meat, vegetables and fruits are made at my farm. all things produced at the farm is ethically made, within the limits of time schedules. in layman's terms: some batches of greens and animals are sped up artificially to reach store shelves. their quality is 99% similar tho and the sped up processes are as organic as possible.
samX500

Winnyace wrote:

the meat, vegetables and fruits are made at my farm. all things produced at the farm is ethically made, within the limits of time schedules. in layman's terms: some batches of greens and animals are sped up artificially to reach store shelves. their quality is 99% similar tho and the sped up processes are as organic as possible.
mmmh.

This doesn't really answer my question, you just said that everything is ethically, but didn't say anything about your ethical standards for meat production.

Could you describe the process of meat production and the condition under which livestock grow and are slaughtered so that I can judge on my own if it is ethical?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
the livestock is left to run wild in special made spots. smaller animals have less space compared to bigger animals. the food they get is from the farm + leftovers from smaller farms around the area. the slaughtering process is the standard one, done at a nearby facility.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Okay, let's talk about soap.

What kind of soap do you sell? Glycerin based? Vegetable fat based? or Animal fat based?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
the soap is bought from a german company. they told me it's vegetatable and animal fat based
Nuuskamuikkunen

Winnyace wrote:

the soup is bought from a german company. they told me it's vegetatable and animal fat based
I asked about soap not soup.

I hope I hadn't been using a soup cube as soap...
Topic Starter
Winnyace
mi bat. I do gramer erors somtimes
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

Cerno wrote:

oh... who cares? abraker fucking clones us and keeps our clones in his closet. no one cares that Katou is gonna do waifu trafficking
This just in, the owner of "Winny's store", Winnyace, is complaisant with human trafficking! What kind of people are willing to shop at a store that approves of such vile things? How will this affect their business?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
there's literally no other store in these lands. at least none that have the variety I've. oh and also, if abraker would stop that, I'd be very happy.
Tad Fibonacci
abraker gei lol
abraker
u wut!?!
KatouMegumi
oof
Topic Starter
Winnyace
yeah yeah cool cool please buy my new sweets
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

Let me buy Kurashina Asuka, sir.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
sorry sir, but I don't sell her and she doesn't want to be sold either
Nuuskamuikkunen

Winnyace wrote:

Aight, what do you have?
Topic Starter
Winnyace

• Sweets
  1. Chocolate with Milk 3 OT!Bucks (150g)
  2. Chocolate with Strawberries 4 OT!bucks (150g)
  3. Chocolate with Hazelnuts 4 OT!Bucks (150g)
  4. Pocky Sticks 3 OT!Bucks (100g pack)
  5. Lightly Salted Potato Chips 3 OT!Bucks (30g pack)
  6. Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips 4 OT!Bucks (30g pack)
z0z
can i get 2 strawberry chocolates
Topic Starter
Winnyace
sure thing! that will be 8 bucks, sir
Penguin
This just in, z0z shops at stores that approve of human trafficking! How vile!! Does z0z actively participate in human trafficking?
z0z

Penguin wrote:

This just in, z0z shops at stores that approve of human trafficking! How vile!! Does z0z actively participate in human trafficking?
dafaq i've never heard of this shit wtf
(alright but no seriously, are you going to make a big deal out of a random denizen doing normal tasks, i'm not a celebrity or anything)

Winnyace wrote:

*hands you 8 ot!bucks*
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Penguin wrote:

I'd like to make a statement

I don't support human trafficking. The statement I made back a few hours ago was made from a lack of judgement and I do not participate in such activities. I'm sorry for the statement and I will try to be better!

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

*hands you 8 ot!bucks*
thank you sir! here are your chocolates!
Meguro
/bank
Topic Starter
Winnyace
450 OT!Bucks
z0z

Winnyace wrote:

Penguin wrote:

I'd like to make a statement

I don't support human trafficking. The statement I made back a few hours ago was made from a lack of judgement and I do not participate in such activities. I'm sorry for the statement and I will try to be better!

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

*hands you 8 ot!bucks*
thank you sir! here are your chocolates!
*takes chocolates*
*noms on a chocolate*
*leaves the store*
YyottaCat
Can I get a fish please?
abraker
Do you buy from suppliers? I can offer a talking lemon!
pentaqola
wait...

WAIT IM THE PRODUCT?!
show more