forum

Osu Rate Changer - Change the speed of beatmaps!

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ K1RA
very cool and it still works fine, thanks man :D
abraker

TrippinBeats wrote:

The library I'm using to convert the audio sadly only works on mp3 files if I remember correctly. So I'm afraid not.
https://github.com/naudio/Vorbis ?
Nightmarekill
Great program, really helpful when practicing map you can't pass on your current level.
Retrayia
How am I suppose to finetune the offset of (non sv) timing point in the osu editor? I tried to convert "Kaneko Chiharu - iLLness LiLin (Fresh Chicken) [EXHAUST].osu" and it converted but I don't know how to change the offset of the non sv, can anyone help?
Sotarx
Thank you so much for creating this! helps me so much
-Lunya
So, I enjoyed your program so much, but I've been trying to make a jump marathon for training and seems like I can't get it to work? I manage to do the "1.2;1.5;1.7" stuff, check the marathon box and sucessfully convert it, but ingame I just can't open the marathon and I get this "The beatmap couldn't be loaded sucessfully" or something like that message. Any fix for that?
Kissen1
Im having an issue where when I convert a beatmap, the audio only plays for half of the beatmap when i try to play it, then it cuts off. But when I go into the osu map editor, and check the audio, it plays normally like it should.
N o o b
I get an error saying "Error: Index outside the bounds of the array" and I don't know why it isn't working
Delegarium
Very cool prog man! It's rly usefull,why did peppy wont't add this as a standart thing for mania,like in Etterna or other vsrg games?
AlexMTM
Really helpful! Now I can practice hard maps on slower speeds!
fafa
I am a bit shocked that I did not find this long ago. I have been using a different software that allows me to speed up maps although it is a bit more complicated to use because it seems to use a Command Prompt window and I had to manually select the BPM by adding or subtracting from the original BPM without knowing the actual multiplier.

I mainly play Double time now and have moved on from all the 176 sped up maps I made, unfortunately, I found this thread a bit too late. Although despite that, I have checked out the program and it is much easier to use than my previous one!

Easy to use software with some useful options, would have definitely used it back then!
epic man 2
Okay, so why won't this work with Live songs (Songs with inconsistent BPM, but have maps)?
Kissen1

Likean00b wrote:

I get an error saying "Error: Index outside the bounds of the array" and I don't know why it isn't working
same
TingMomentum
It isnt working that well for me. I did put the ticks in the boxes for the maps and what rate I wanted but it will not show up. Am I forgetting something to do? If so please tell me ASAP
Overdosed
The adio doesnt convert :/

Tried using audacity but idk how to add it to osu, might fiddle with that later.
Nao Tomori
Randomly adds normal hitnormals in? no idea why D: kind of fucks my hitsounding lol
ExeoOsu
v
Willyrex
merp
it dosent work at all anymore
Kaindra
If its can change AR, this is will be more useful
merp

Xelycia wrote:

If its can change AR, this is will be more useful
no u
jojoBoia
Ty so much man that's Exactly what i was looking for,god bless your beautiful Soul.
--P--
Ty so much this was needed, most stream maps i like are 6-7 stars and way too fast for me and most 4-5 star stream maps were ass, so this helps alot.
EnergoStalin
Can you add "Drag And Drop" functionality? Or update github by latest version and i do it myself
unpogged
bug i guess: i can't even see the osu! file or other applications, so i can't even pick a map to speed up
if this helps: i'm on a windows laptop
-IsseiHyoudou-
what about the ar how cause i cant change the ar to more than 10 in the editor
zNeverSleep
Works perfectly. thx.
Dreamer_420
banger post great tool
hairshirt
Amazing program! Still works 4 years later! Thank you!!
Plads
A minute or so to convert 1 beatmap seems slow imo (you should be able to get higher speed conversions).

I'm currently writing a cli app to help with beatmap creation (I will try at least hehe), and I just implemented a speed changer for any osu map that is at version 14 of the osu file format using "ffmpeg".

Here is some data about the specs I get with ffmpeg:
1m 50s @174 bpm
to 1m 36s @200 bpm

took 4.161 seconds

4m 39s @182 bpm
to 3m 23s @250 bpm

took 4.224 seconds

6m 26s @174 bpm
to 11m 11s @100 bpm

took 4.284 seconds...

I think you get the point, ffmpeg is very optimized.

Is there a reason you don't use ffmpeg instead?
It could save a lot of time, and it's super easy to use.

What's more, it's open source.
NobleAmythysT
this is amazing, thanks
[Emirii]
Yeah this is good
PeteN00b

Tried with various beatmaps, if I ignore and click continue it just never converts it and remains stuck at loading.
maerD_Cactuz
amazing.
ILoveBaconBits
not working for me
keksikosu
Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
somepersonig
now I can try mario paint d another 1.15x and fail miserably cuz I'm a 5th dan player. Thank you very much!!
[SourLemon]

i keep getting this error when trying to rate one of my maps can anyone help??

EDIT: i figured it out
my maps mp3 was corrupted
tadx
when I put ''0.8:0.9:1.1'' I get an error [I'm using translator]
theaxz
ur game sucks!!!!!!!
show more