forum

[resolved] what is the blue orange and green bar at the middle bottom?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZexZex
You can look at the link that pasted

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6024124

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Starrodkirby86
That's your error bar. When you press a key to hit a note, that bar will help tell you how precise you were.

The white center line indicates "perfect timing", so that's 0ms off the actual note's placement. Anything to the left of it indicates that you pressed it a little early, and anything to the right of it indicates that you pressed it a little late.

If you're in the blue, then awesome! That's within the timing window of a 300.
If you're in the green, watch out! You're within the timing window of a 100.
If you're orange, ouch. That's a 50.

The hit error bar is incredibly important in learning why you hit inaccurately. If you want to improve your accuracy, you definitely want to pay attention to it, at least during replays.
Noobie-senpai
Thanks!
Lacrimosa

Noobie-senpai wrote:

Thanks!
wowowow... is that ZexZex?
Bara-

Nikosbks wrote:

Noobie-senpai wrote:

Thanks!
I'm quite positive it is (they share similar top ranks for example)

OP, please be aware that Multi accounting is Strictly forbidden. Please contact accounts@ppy.sh explaining the situation, to prevent huge punishments
Topic Starter
ZexZex

Nikosbks wrote:

Noobie-senpai wrote:

Thanks!
I dont get what you mean. This is my only main account. It is inspired by my league of legends account name (Zexceed010) And character from sao 2 (Zexceed) So I'm not sure who you are talking about, honestly.
Bara-
Someone else replied to this post, making it seem as if you and him are the same person
It's like this
Person A has a question, Person X replies
Then Person B says thanks.
It's a bit weird, isn't it?
Lacrimosa

ZexZex wrote:

I dont get what you mean. This is my only main account. So I'm not sure who you are talking about, honestly.
I hope so ;)
pro human_old
how do i remove that bar
is there a way?|

fuck I'm 4 years late
- Marco -

pro human wrote:

how do i remove that bar
is there a way?|

fuck I'm 4 years late
From the settings go to the Gameplay section and on "Score Meter Type" set it to "None"

Also please don't bump older threads, next time write a new topic for whatever issue or question you're having :)